Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 9. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 02:49:24 PM
Now is the beginning of an uptrend, so who wants to make money, no need to pull, you should invest free funds.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 09, 2018, 02:47:05 PM
You can never be sure when is the right time for investment. This year we have already see deeps of deeps. I believe what we have to do is always being careful and do not put any money on crypto which you can not afford to lost.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
November 09, 2018, 02:40:50 PM
How much of that phrase is used. What is the best time for you to invest. Personally, I don't know that. I know that there are good projects for investment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 06:27:33 PM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin
You are definitely right, now I think one of the most profitable moments to enter the market , especially since such top coins can be bought and left for a long time !
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 08:36:27 AM
You're playing with fire now. No one knows will shoot the project in the future or not. I'm taking a risk by investing money in Cointroops, but the risk is justified in view of the fact that I conducted a qualitative analysis.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
November 03, 2018, 07:45:44 PM
In my country, cryptocurrency is only developing and is beginning to be accepted in stores. I think in the near future it will gain momentum and will be used everywhere. Although so far it seems a distant wish.
Activity: 308
November 03, 2018, 06:21:17 PM
I think now is a good time to invest in altcoins. the price is low and over time when the market will recover promising altcoins will rise in price
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
November 03, 2018, 06:17:34 PM
It is a good time to invest in crypto now. As prices are very cheap now compare to their top prices. It looks like a good investment for the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
November 03, 2018, 05:59:22 PM
Yes. This is the right time to invest, especially to buy. Considering the declining market price, if we buy it will provide benefits in the following year, because predictably, the market will increase again starting next year.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 03, 2018, 05:57:25 PM
Now is the perfect time to invest your funds and purchase coins. The market now has low volatility and for a beginner it is a great chance to make money, but first of all you need to choose a good project. Do not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
November 03, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

actually the best time for investment is indeed when the price decreases. but sometimes most people don't have the funds to invest. because their funds have been used for investment yesterday when the market went up and down.
Activity: 266
November 03, 2018, 05:37:08 PM
Now it is very profitable to buy - unless of course you believe in this product,coin, token. Many investors are now engaged in this - invest in the future growth. And I think this decision is very correct
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 05:36:38 PM
Now is a good time to buy, because the correction reaches its maximum. Both short-term and long-term positions will have a good result
Now you should not invest in ripple. Because after the last HYIP, even the developers said that it has an inflated price. Expect from him something good is not worth it
Ripple is now stable, as is ETH. They can be invested in long-term. For investment, you can choose coins with less volatility
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
November 03, 2018, 05:23:31 PM
Now is a good time to buy, because the correction reaches its maximum. Both short-term and long-term positions will have a good result
Now you should not invest in ripple. Because after the last HYIP, even the developers said that it has an inflated price. Expect from him something good is not worth it
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
IRONX
November 03, 2018, 05:20:51 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
November 03, 2018, 04:28:56 PM
yeah ... it's already half a year since everyone says that it won't be any worse ... and it's time to invest ... but as we see, we are breaking through the bottom again ...
Activity: 183
November 03, 2018, 04:12:51 PM
Now is a very good time to invest in the cryptocurrency market. This is evident from the graphs and statistics.
The prices on the cryptocurrency market have gone down very much, it's a good time to enter the market.
Activity: 196
November 03, 2018, 04:06:04 PM
Of course I think it's worth investing now , now probably one of the best moments for investment , as many analysts write that we have already found the bottom and now there will be growth!
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
November 03, 2018, 03:20:19 PM
This is always the best time to buy the coins because there is now very low prices of coins in the market. When we are looking at coins that are bleeding then there is nothing better to do than to buy the coins. It is always best to buy the coins when they are very cheap so that when you finally sell them in the bull market, you would be making a lot of money
Activity: 644
October 31, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

Now the price of crypto coins is very easy to change up and down, so we must be able to determine when we should invest. But now is the right time to invest. You can see that the price of many coins has dropped. You can buy coins at cheap prices and we will sell them at the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: