Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 7. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 11:34:18 AM
Yes, at such low prices would be silly not to buy something. The only question is whether it will be so popular on the next wave of the bull market or it will sink into oblivion.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 06:52:14 PM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

I agree. If you're all looking for a good entry price to invest on, this maybe the best time to buy in to cryptocurrency. Price today per token has significantly dropped and now it is cheap enough so that everyone could partake. Buy now and get rich in the future. Just sell at the right time.
Real investors always finds good opportunities, if you can buy and hold then you are in the right timing, but if you will going to buy and keep chasing the value from time to time it won't help you as volatility can kick your butt and only to results by selling it for cheap value, buy and hold and aim for highest peak to be reached.
look at the State of the current market is indeed possible to get such a huge advantage, because the State of the market continues to undergo development capable of making the right time to invest in the future.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 10, 2018, 06:42:43 PM
It is obvious that now is the best time to invest in any altcoin you want, because the prices of most altcoins are low presently due to the year bear market, so you will get them at a bargain price and therefore make profit in the next bull run.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 06:40:28 PM
I think its the right time to invest. But what shocks me is that alt coins pump and dump to back where it all started. So no point of that. No one knows what will happen but we are just at the beginning of shietcoins!!
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
November 10, 2018, 05:33:49 PM
Yeah, Of course.  I agree with you. The prices of coins have dropped.  Personally, I would advice purchase as much as you can and hold up till the market price increases. Most importantly, do not invest more than you are willing to loose.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 10, 2018, 05:26:41 PM
If the conversation about investing in projects ICO, then there are no restrictions, most importantly you believe in the concept of the project and support it.

I think the talk is about a fall in the price of coins. In the fallen market it is a good time to make investments. I took it like that.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 05:02:23 PM
Since your message from may nothing has happened Cheesy But I think that everybody who wants to invest in crypto, has already invested in it. And now people are just waiting bullrun.
Activity: 434
November 10, 2018, 04:59:38 PM
It looks like really good time to invest in crypto. The prices are so nice , i spend around 2k$ for buying alts and tokens. Hope to see x2 or x3 during this winter
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
November 10, 2018, 04:59:26 PM
Now certainly not the best moment for the market. but there is an opportunity to buy some altos and it’s hard to make money
Activity: 571
November 10, 2018, 04:46:35 PM
I think that buy some coins now can be, but the market is really not stable and though all predict its growth, I still think that it may fall.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
November 10, 2018, 11:52:52 AM
Market is not stable now and this is really good time bor bying some coins you like with low price, the only problem is how much they will grow in the future
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 10, 2018, 11:35:48 AM
Now is the right time for investment because market dumped huge last 6 months and i believe after that we need to go up from there. I am personally buying some cheap coins and i am sending my coins to my hardware wallet. I am ready to wait next bullrun .It will come fast or we  may have to wait more than 1 2 years like past times but i believe end of the waiting time we will be very happy.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
November 10, 2018, 11:35:02 AM
Yea I think its good to invest in recovering coins now.  Hopefully they recover by December and there is bull run..  Its good tim3 to invest
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
November 10, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

I guess that time wasn’t the bottom,because prices continued to subside until September,and looking at the value now seems more lower than when youve posted this
But for those who invested in May i hope they can still afford to hold until now and wait until when the right time to sell,but ofcourse this is not easy since this may take longer time of patient
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 11:32:29 AM
Yes, you are right. Investing when the price is low and dropping and selling when the price is high is a very good strategy to earn more profit. So go ahead without any confusion.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 11:28:11 AM

Yes this is the right time to invest guys. Make sure you have coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar and they are going very high right now. They shall be very good in a while as their value will go high.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
November 10, 2018, 07:15:19 AM
If the conversation about investing in projects ICO, then there are no restrictions, most importantly you believe in the concept of the project and support it.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
November 10, 2018, 01:07:55 AM
This time is still the right time to invest. If you're going to check the market, cryptos are still recovering from its value and some fell really hard. I think that's a good advantage to invest, buy cheap and sell it higher. Do not waste the opportunity while the coins are cheap because sooner or later, it is harvest time again.
It's not going down anymore so the next price action would be uptrend.
The only question is when it will arrive, it could sooner or later but as long as it will happen we will be getting such good profit using the buy price today.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
November 09, 2018, 11:49:05 PM
This time is still the right time to invest. If you're going to check the market, cryptos are still recovering from its value and some fell really hard. I think that's a good advantage to invest, buy cheap and sell it higher. Do not waste the opportunity while the coins are cheap because sooner or later, it is harvest time again.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
November 09, 2018, 11:45:17 PM
it has been 11months since we saw ATH of marketcap, the fact that the market is moving sideways, the more we experience the stability phase, and perhaps hoping for adoption of blockchain. I am hoping it will be bullish this coming season btw.
Pages:
Jump to: