Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 12. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 32
October 25, 2018, 03:36:39 AM
It is always the right time to invest when the price is low because it is more profitable when time goes by and the price hikes. There's no time for the best time, because it is always the right time. Your loss depends to you somehow, you can't prevent or avoid it if you got the patience needed. Just remember, if the market value is low, it is the right time to invest or buy but it ain't the right time to sell.
copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 03:32:49 AM
yeah market has been doing a long correction for now and its just a matter of time for a new high
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 03:31:28 AM
Yes, the price of the entire cryptocurrency has returned to rationality. This price has lasted for half a year. Now it is a good opportunity to buy, and it will be more expensive in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 01:40:57 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

I agree with that, however, some people are skeptical because they are scared that the market price might  drop some more. However, take note that being to skeptical or always having a second thought in crypto will only lead to an opportunity loss. I am not saying that you must not think of what you are doing in crypto, but avoid being too skeptical.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
October 25, 2018, 01:38:11 AM
yeah, now is the right time, to make our financial path, the market price becomes cheap, we are just waiting for the time to sell it at high prices
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 01:27:53 AM
If we hope to get big profits then buying now is the right decision, I'm sure that the market can repeat the position last year so I will buy as much as I can.
When will indeed occur high surge then it will be a good thing to buy from now on. If it does occur and there is still a big question. but this time enter into giving good results because the value is already low enough even tend to be stable and this will happen when a spike then it is indeed the right time.
Activity: 448
October 25, 2018, 01:15:48 AM
if for today, it's not the time to invest, this is because the price of ETHERIUM is falling.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 25, 2018, 12:39:08 AM
If we hope to get big profits then buying now is the right decision, I'm sure that the market can repeat the position last year so I will buy as much as I can.

I don't think the market will repeat the position like as last year. It is very difficult because there is just 3 months more to end of this year, and to recover the position like as last year, this market need lots of capital. If ETF is aprroved soon, this thing may happen. If not, that is impossible
Activity: 308
October 25, 2018, 12:34:54 AM
Of course, this is the right time to invest, buy good and potential coins and immediately invest the coins you have, in the future you will surely benefit
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
October 25, 2018, 12:30:48 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

Some people are getting out from the market so more and cheaper altcoins will be for us to buy now. Why not to use this exciting opportunity and save money on investments. Such investments usually have a great long-term potential of growth.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 12:26:24 AM
Activity: 350
October 25, 2018, 12:04:42 AM
If you have free money, then now is a great time for a profitable investment in the purchase of BTC and reliable altcoins. Now prices in the crypto market remain very low, so you can make a safe investment for the future. Indeed, starting next year, the situation on the crypto market will gradually improve with the rise in prices for most of the prices.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 01:45:54 PM
The best investor invests only when coin on top, you know. Very funny, but so sad. We have so less time to invest now.

Then it is hardly possible to call such investors "the best", the best invest in advance and sell when the project is at the peak of profit, you should strive for such a strategy.
Activity: 658
October 23, 2018, 01:40:36 PM
Investment in a time like this favours the buyer more than the sellers!  The cash is king when bearish sentiment reign supreme in cryptocurrency market and if you have the fund,  there is no better time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency than now!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 23, 2018, 01:39:35 PM
I think the bull market will start very soon. I think that the investments made at these points will have a lot of returns. even if the market remains that way, it will not cause great damages.
It does have many investors that can damage other markets if they choose on dumping the price. It feels soothing to impulse buy coins on most days.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
October 23, 2018, 01:36:47 PM
The best investor invests only when coin on top, you know. Very funny, but so sad. We have so less time to invest now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 23, 2018, 01:33:22 PM
Still looks right tme to buys.Almost every famous altcoins are at their dips.This is really great opportunity for newcomers.
Activity: 484
October 23, 2018, 01:33:14 PM
Market moves have ended, and they all have a low price. Would you buy Bitcoin or Altcoins as an investment until the end of the year? This time is excellent for big decisions, and it will help you make a profit at the end of the year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
October 23, 2018, 01:30:18 PM
At this moment, a lot of guys with weak hands are dumping their coins and it is the right time to invest so you can get a lot of coins at a cheaper price. If you have the patience to hold the coins too, you might be getting some profit in the near future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 23, 2018, 01:24:04 PM
Of course i think so, because many of coin are drop but cryptocurrency is very importan for future, that's why cryptocurrency will be thebest asset investment for digital future. I recommend you to invest your money on ethereum or bitcoin right now.
Pages:
Jump to: