Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 8. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 11:43:09 PM
Speculations dependably are should be here. It will give you a chance to get a pay later and to help the cryptomarket do increment.
Activity: 2
November 09, 2018, 11:38:45 PM
I think the price has gone very long. Most of the atlcoin is down very strong. This time the investment is absolutely correct
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 09, 2018, 11:36:58 PM
I also think that most of the cryptocurrencies in the market are very low, which gives me a lot of opportunities to buy, but what scares me is panic sales!
November 09, 2018, 11:29:24 PM
i think that, this time is favorite to business especially buy, but if you have capital. now market dropping that time buy some topper coin and hold some days.when market can start increases that time sell and earn profit.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
November 09, 2018, 11:19:18 PM
Well looking back May probably wasn't the best time to invest... but I think now is a very good time, I think big things are right around the corner.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 09, 2018, 11:13:00 PM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

I agree. If you're all looking for a good entry price to invest on, this maybe the best time to buy in to cryptocurrency. Price today per token has significantly dropped and now it is cheap enough so that everyone could partake. Buy now and get rich in the future. Just sell at the right time.
Real investors always finds good opportunities, if you can buy and hold then you are in the right timing, but if you will going to buy and keep chasing the value from time to time it won't help you as volatility can kick your butt and only to results by selling it for cheap value, buy and hold and aim for highest peak to be reached.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 11:05:36 PM

I agree. If you're all looking for a good entry price to invest on, this maybe the best time to buy in to cryptocurrency. Price today per token has significantly dropped and now it is cheap enough so that everyone could partake. Buy now and get rich in the future. Just sell at the right time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
November 09, 2018, 10:00:30 PM
Right now I wonder what you may have been true if you invested back then, my only advice is to invest an amount you can spare to loose, and also invest in tokens and coins you are sure that has good future. Investing jn bad coins can be very terrible .
November 09, 2018, 09:39:45 PM
It is true that this is the right time to start investing, now you can buy potential coins, you must be smart to choose those coins, because not all coins are worth investing, you can buy these coins now and start investing
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 09:06:32 PM
It also seems to me that right now, it is necessary to already invest in that there can be no more suitable moment
Activity: 476
November 09, 2018, 09:03:30 PM

If we find a good project and  we are confident with,  it is always time to invest in it. The question is how much gain we
will make. The market is stagnating last months but there are chances at the end of the year to turn into green.
Activity: 228
November 09, 2018, 04:54:23 PM
I would not recommend to invest in crypto currently at all because market is completely unpredictable, all scenarios are possible and that's a huge risk.
Activity: 560
November 09, 2018, 03:59:27 PM
In my opinion it is the best time to invest. When many coins just on bottom and have low price. It's time to invest and hold for future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
November 09, 2018, 03:50:28 PM
Its always a right time to invest whenever the market is dipping low ,the more you buy the more coins you get stack up in your portfolio ,let's all enjoy the red market and wait patiently for the green market
Activity: 322
November 09, 2018, 03:46:49 PM
Yeah sure now is the right time to invest in some good coins because at the moment the crypto market is just way down and investing now will give you a good bargain for the prices, but it's always advice to invest what you are willing to lose.
Activity: 293
November 09, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

To invest in the good and potential Altcoins i think of looking at the location of each Altcoins and the potential of that coin. Besides that the market price volatility of the Altcoins fell much. So we try to collect them for long-term planning.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 03:44:34 PM
Yes, I agree with the statement that now is the right time to invest, the current price of coins has not increased so you can buy coins that you believe will benefit in the future, buy now and invest your coins
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 09, 2018, 03:39:39 PM
lasr few months is good time to invest - it for long terms investments, for short investments good time is every time!
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
November 09, 2018, 03:15:35 PM
yes i think so now is the best time to move a heavy junk of money to the the crypto market before the next bull run begin good luck for all investors this is not a financial advice
The fact is that if a person does not invest after the money from his budget, then of course he has all the chances to wait for good results of the cryptocurrency market. Many users of cryptocurrency do not want to risk their own funds, even with today's more favorable level of prices for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
November 09, 2018, 02:51:19 PM
yes i think so now is the best time to move a heavy junk of money to the the crypto market before the next bull run begin good luck for all investors this is not a financial advice
Pages:
Jump to: