Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 11. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 27, 2018, 04:03:05 PM
has not shown a significant upside sign, this means there is still a great opportunity to invest a large amount in altcoins such as ripple or cardano before they rise high. the two altcoins are indeed predicted to rise to the moon along with the many support for their projects. this is the right time to invest.
Progress for the Altcoins grow when the money gets more experience with the people investing. That coin investment should already be purchased for.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 03:55:34 PM
Please get the idea of a good and bad moment out of your head. In the long term, there are no such concepts. There is only good and bad asset.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 27, 2018, 09:02:37 AM
has not shown a significant upside sign, this means there is still a great opportunity to invest a large amount in altcoins such as ripple or cardano before they rise high. the two altcoins are indeed predicted to rise to the moon along with the many support for their projects. this is the right time to invest.
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
October 27, 2018, 08:59:20 AM
Currently, I am not investing and am not recommending it to anyone. The market is still in uncertainty, it is very likely that bitcoin will continue falling, Just imagine what kind of losses there will be in altcoins. I prefer not to risk it yet
Activity: 448
October 26, 2018, 02:55:59 AM
in my opinion, if we are now preparing to invest is the right time because I have heard that many have said that in the future Crypto prices will return to the moon and hopefully the news is correct.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 02:42:27 AM
nobody knows is this good time to invest or not. Maximum you can compare the prices 6 months, 1 year ago and now and then make a decision 
If you look at the technical analysis, then there are no signals to turn the market up. Most crypto currencies are flat and you need to keep in mind that the market has a chance to go even lower ...
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 02:37:35 AM
All the coin in the market as fall so deep that it has become very cheap,so there is no better time to invest than now,but be sure you are investing in a coin that is not dead yet.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 26, 2018, 02:10:15 AM
It it going out of being in time because the time will not wait you and crypto will not do it too so if you want to invest invest right now while you are able.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
October 26, 2018, 02:05:29 AM
I have already invested part of my money and invested in projects that were interesting to me, left another part of it in order to buy at a lower price in case of a further drawdown in the market.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 26, 2018, 01:56:42 AM
There are last days for investing because with the growth it will be very hard to catch the moment to invest later. Now you can do it without losses in time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 26, 2018, 01:25:32 AM
If you invest in a cryptocurrency right now, then it is safe to say that you will lose your money. Bitcoin today does not have the prerequisites for price increase. Most likely, the coin will continue to fall in price, which will also entail the fall of the altcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 07:54:06 AM
i think that, good time selection for investment is good idea. first need to know about good coin. then when market prices come down, buy and hold. follow daily crypto market. when prices increase, sell and earn profit.
Activity: 77
October 25, 2018, 07:30:57 AM
If there is no bad news on cryptocurrencies, now is the most ideal time to invest, since there is nowhere else to fall at the rate, and hope for growth still remains!
hope Crypto will be fine, and now a lot of coins are down so the price is very low. if you want to invest now is the right time to buy a lot of high potential Altcoins, because I'm sure the market will soon stabilize and in the future it will soar. use this opportunity well and always optimistic to make you more confident that you can make big profits. Crypto can grow and rise again, so there are still opportunities for you.
Activity: 617
Merit: 304
October 25, 2018, 06:56:59 AM
If there is no bad news on cryptocurrencies, now is the most ideal time to invest, since there is nowhere else to fall at the rate, and hope for growth still remains!
copper member
Activity: 70
October 25, 2018, 06:49:16 AM
It is a perfect time right now. All of the coins are far away from its maximum and I think ETH will never cost 200 USD once again. Just keep hodling your coins and in a few months-years, you will see that you have made the right decision.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 06:43:40 AM
I think so! This period of time is considered the most pleasant for all those investors who have long thought, but did not dare to buy cryptocurrencies. Now is the perfect time to buy many coins at the best prices. As if to analyze the previous years, such reductions were at the junction of 2015-2016 years and all then bought, became millionaires for 2017 year. So I think now, to wait or it is time to finally act?!
Activity: 79
October 25, 2018, 05:44:07 AM
no one knows whether this is the right time to invest or not, but you must be optimistic and always believe that Crypto will grow and rise again. use the time now to buy a good Altcoin and believe the market will sooner or later become normal again, because the market doesn't always experience bad conditions. use the best and don't let you be late or sorry, in the future there will be a wonderful time to restore everything, even though not as high as last year.
Activity: 645
October 25, 2018, 04:17:03 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

Indeed, when the market is in such a state. There is an opportunity to buy well at a low price. The question is whether growth? I hope that yes, that's why I bought a couple of coins myself.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 25, 2018, 04:14:51 AM
nobody knows is this good time to invest or not. Maximum you can compare the prices 6 months, 1 year ago and now and then make a decision 
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 03:43:39 AM
Yes, the price of the entire cryptocurrency has returned to rationality. This price has lasted for half a year. Now it is a good opportunity to buy, and it will be more expensive in the future.
indeed be a good time but when the increase will certainly be arrived awaited hard thing. especially when many cryptos that also can not necessarily be best for bought as investments. selective and could always read state are things that should always be observed in order to make this situation could actually benefit to enter.
Pages:
Jump to: