Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 2. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 649
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 11:42:47 AM
and now the prices are getting lower, this is a better time to invest because when the market is experiencing price increases you will get more profits in the future
This is it the time to have and invest in crypto. For those that are willingly to take risks then buying is good option. Yes when market increases we can earned profit so invest only for those willing to afford in crypto.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 17, 2018, 11:41:32 AM
Some say its always the right time to invest but I think it still needs some timing, I agree that it's a right time to invest not only because of the price decline but because I believe on the potential of prices to increase more than 2x which is very beneficial but still its for a long-term investment.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
November 17, 2018, 11:38:42 AM
and now the prices are getting lower, this is a better time to invest because when the market is experiencing price increases you will get more profits in the future
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
November 17, 2018, 11:32:45 AM
 I said the same thing in January!!! Needless to say I checked the coin market on the price of Bitcoin yesterday, and needless to say it is cheaper than I have seen it since the pump to $20,000 usd. It is currently sitting at around $5,500 and really gaining some resistance.  I believe by March or April we should really see some coins stablilize. By mid to late 2019 we should see new ATH (All Time Highs)!
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 11:27:33 AM
it's true that now Crypto prices are cheap, like BTC and ETH. but there are no signs that the market will rise. so I still think of a number of other reasons if  to invest now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 11:21:55 AM
Well now of course all sweet,although there are those who say that still have to fall and may even price in the bottom chase,so for me it is hard what to guess and do tests,because we choose not we but those who controls the money now so they can market to force to grow up or conversely down
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 11:19:45 AM
I don't know when is the right time to buy. I see at this time the crypto market condition seems to be unhealthy. Maybe I will wait to until end of the year and waiting for the right moment to invest.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
November 17, 2018, 10:10:12 AM
To seen a conducive market situation is quite difficult to say that at this time is the right time to invest,
but you can play the moment now to get a quick profitable or short term investment.

but that is also quite difficult, because the market is declining and it is also possible that short-term investments are also difficult. because the situation for making a profit for the project is also difficult.
Activity: 476
November 17, 2018, 10:03:46 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

Its been a month were most of the altcoins in the market are good to take advantage to buy most of them, particularly if some of the potentials coins was totally crashed down its value like waves, Neo, Eth, and others, then hold them until time were their each price value bounce again in the market.
Activity: 1190
November 17, 2018, 09:33:03 AM
Very time now if you want to invest. With this and unstable market conditions, of course this is a great opportunity for people who want to invest. There is no harm in trying now for investment. If the price starts to rise, you will regret not investing.
Activity: 518
November 17, 2018, 09:18:53 AM
Well, now is probably the hard drawdown of what was in this year , I think now you can buy any coins from the top , they will give you good money in a short time!
Activity: 285
November 17, 2018, 09:17:53 AM
That's right, many people will take part in cheap Crypto prices, and it won't last long, all prices will go up in time, and for those who buy a few tokens now and sell when prices go up they will certainly get a lot of profits.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 17, 2018, 09:15:37 AM
If you choose right coin than it's right time. But for wrong coin any time is bad. I think it depends on the goals. If you have time to wait for 1-2 years I think it's enough to buy solid coin with minimum risk and simply wait
we could take coins from top 10 coinmarketcap.this coins already developted and wait for adoption.so personally i am prefer buying this coins.its more prospective for me.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
November 17, 2018, 09:03:49 AM
If you choose right coin than it's right time. But for wrong coin any time is bad. I think it depends on the goals. If you have time to wait for 1-2 years I think it's enough to buy solid coin with minimum risk and simply wait
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 17, 2018, 09:00:09 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

Maybe, maybe .. But we often take what we want for the real. Of course, we want to think that the market below will never fall again. But this may be a mistake. We have been waiting for growth for 10 months. 10 months of hope, but there is still no positive dynamics of the market. We are very dependent on manipulators Cool
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 17, 2018, 08:37:56 AM
To seen a conducive market situation is quite difficult to say that at this time is the right time to invest,
but you can play the moment now to get a quick profitable or short term investment.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 17, 2018, 03:37:43 AM
and now the coin crypto continues to experience a very drastic decline in prices and makes the price of the crypto coin cheap, it could be an opportunity to buy some coins to invest, but there is a big risk if we invest now, that is if the market situation worsens and in fact, the price is decreasing, not the profits that will be obtained later, even if the market is even worse, we should wait until the market conditions are truly conducive or recovering.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
November 17, 2018, 03:09:31 AM
I invest in crypto-currency only when the prices look stable. I never invest in crypto (or for that matter in any other asset) when the prices are falling. So I would advice everyone to wait for a few more months, until the prices are stabilized.
Activity: 493
November 17, 2018, 03:04:28 AM
of course this is the best time to buy because the market is red. and I think this year is a year of correction since the beginning of the year until the end of the red market year. and all of this I think due to the value of bitcoin which continues to fall the value of bitcoin is only $ 5700 so the red market is all year long. but this is a good time for us to buy bitcoin and altcoin. I believe the market can return to green, we just wait. hopefully in 2019 is the year of crypto increase.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 17, 2018, 03:01:24 AM
Why not? probably there will not be another chance for such a reasonable price,so try to get as much coins as you can for current price.
it is unfortunate if we do not participate in the market conditions with the price of famous coins that are very cheap, of course that will make us able to get great results if we invest at a low price now
Pages:
Jump to: