Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 3. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 102
November 17, 2018, 02:49:00 AM

I think that there will be no better time for investment than now. The market will change in 2019, which means that the cryptocurrency will grow. Therefore, the whole 2018 year was the best time to invest, so act now or never.

It's very controversial statement. Bitcoin broke through support of 6200 $ and consolidated below. This confirms the downtrend of crypto. Its probably that situation will change in 2019 but not erlier than May'2019
Activity: 314
Merit: 102
November 17, 2018, 02:42:37 AM
I continue to believe in the excellent potential of the crypto market, in the confirmed prospects for its further development. So now I distribute my investments for the purchase of promising altcoins from among the top-50. I am absolutely sure that from next year their price will gradually rise in price, and investors will be able to get income.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
November 16, 2018, 12:53:45 PM
You can check coinmarketcap and will see that already dump 80-90%. Market already passed 1 year in this situation, it's right time to invest.

I think that there will be no better time for investment than now. The market will change in 2019, which means that the cryptocurrency will grow. Therefore, the whole 2018 year was the best time to invest, so act now or never.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
November 15, 2018, 06:53:42 PM
of course this is the right time for us to invest since most of coins price are drops. i've just bought some bitcoin, ethereum and ripple again for my long term invesment. i will hold it until the price is high, 'cause i believe the price will rise again.
Activity: 172
Merit: 34
November 15, 2018, 06:46:58 PM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

Red market is indeed the right time to buy low. As what they say, "Buy low, sell high." Hence, red market must not scare or fear us, but must be taken as a great opportunity to invest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 06:31:12 PM
If its the time you were going to invest , its the perfect time to do it because of the dropping price of it. We observe that the market is on its down situation and if you believe that it will rise again sooner so its better to invest now because you will have the chance to earn a good profit on the perfect time also.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 06:30:31 PM

When the market is red, it does not mean that it is good time. In the same time BTC looks pretty attractive right now, so I would test my luck investing it.

Bitcoin is experiencing a decline and it's a good time to buy at a cheap price because if Bitcoin goes up again you will regret not investing in it.
I pay attention to the State of the market continues to undergo development. This is demonstrated by the large number of coins that are experiencing an increase in price. This is a great opportunity to gain advantage through investment, and strongly suggest for investment at this time.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
November 15, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

if you do after you created this thread,, i think your portofolio will decreasing hardly,,
but, if we talk about in this day,, i think this is the right time to invest
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 15, 2018, 05:47:36 PM
yes sure, every time the market go down, the right time to invest is coming  Grin
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 15, 2018, 05:44:22 PM
Today was a big hit for us. But no matter, I also believe that better time to invest we probably won't have. I guess the market should flip back
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
November 15, 2018, 05:43:38 PM
If you are a short term trader, then it is really good time to invest. As it has bottom out and will bounce back 10 to 20% max so who ever is ready for a 10% to 20% short term profit then it is really a good time to buy back as it will bounce back soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 05:40:57 PM
Why not? probably there will not be another chance for such a reasonable price,so try to get as much coins as you can for current price.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 15, 2018, 05:38:00 PM
Buy more bitcoin now and you will earn more money because bitcoin down lower to 5000 dollars now.

Invest right now and get more profit later because bitcoin will increase more the value of the bitcoin.
Activity: 336
November 15, 2018, 05:35:33 PM
I think that this year you can buy coins, if you are sure of them and keep them for the next several years, I think we will see how their price rises with each year.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 15, 2018, 01:17:22 AM
Yes this is the best time to invest because market is red and the price of almost altcoin drop so its a great advantage to buy coin of your dream cheap and make big profit when the market is green.
Activity: 336
November 14, 2018, 04:18:02 PM
I think that now it will be right to start investing in cryptocurrencies, since Bitcoin has made a big candle down today, and for me it is a signal of changes in the market, so I'm preparing for the fact that growth will begin soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
November 14, 2018, 04:17:51 PM
Yea....for the number of time I have been in crypto, this time seems most appropriate to invest in crypto assets. You can actually get very good coins at cheap prices now. The idea is to buy and hodl though it is difficult to correctly predict the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
November 14, 2018, 04:10:38 PM
You can check coinmarketcap and will see that already dump 80-90%. Market already passed 1 year in this situation, it's right time to invest.
Completely agree with you and also think that with such low market capitalization it is possible to invest into good coins with a bit cheap prices.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
November 14, 2018, 03:35:33 PM
I think now is time to invest, as i see most altcoins not have a high price and i think it can grow a lot and make some good profit in medium or long term. I will hold some altcoins and i will invest more money in bitcoin and i will hold. Don't invest more money that afford to lose, guys and girls.

Thank you for the disclaimer. I'm glad your attitude to the advice which may lead to actions and losses is so responsible. But I don't agree with that now it's the best time for the purchase. The best time will be when the reversal happens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 11:34:16 AM
If you believe that the market will finally begin to grow soon, then you are right and now is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency!
Pages:
Jump to: