Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 4. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
November 14, 2018, 11:08:23 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

When the market is red, it does not mean that it is good time. In the same time BTC looks pretty attractive right now, so I would test my luck investing it.

Bitcoin is experiencing a decline and it's a good time to buy at a cheap price because if Bitcoin goes up again you will regret not investing in it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
November 14, 2018, 10:55:39 AM
It is never too late to invest in cryptocurrency, the main thing is if the market decline continues, you are not crazy. And now you can find very good projects at a price below ico. Invest wisely !!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 08:34:52 AM
I do not buy any epipo coins, since there are no cash or free funds to invest. And now the situation with the crypto market is not clear, there is no reason to think that it has risen.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
November 14, 2018, 08:33:38 AM
I think now is time to invest, as i see most altcoins not have a high price and i think it can grow a lot and make some good profit in medium or long term. I will hold some altcoins and i will invest more money in bitcoin and i will hold. Don't invest more money that afford to lose, guys and girls.

I also buy coins that have fallen in price, but I’m afraid to spend all my money. What if another major fall in the cryptocurrency market happens.?

So what? If you invest for the long term, then temporary highs and lows should not cause concern. Develop a strategy in advance. You must understand when and for what price you will not only buy, but also sell
Activity: 462
November 14, 2018, 06:57:06 AM
Yeah, for me it is perfect time to invest. Much more better compared to january.
There is no just hype, but there are working product around and sphere is growing
Activity: 310
November 14, 2018, 06:54:14 AM
Totally, I hope we have passed the bottom and we can now concentrate on the green market, because we have been waited for too long. Eleven months of waiting should be rewarded some day and upcoming new year could be the right moment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 14, 2018, 06:49:55 AM
The best time to invest is when you have spotted an opportunity and you believe such opportunity in cryptocurrency market could lead to your profitting, not necessarily when the prices are cheap!
but how do you know that the opportunity is correct? how to make a correct assessment. Many people thought in January that this was a very good opportunity, but did not understand that the market was overheated. Now prices are very low and you can buy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 06:31:32 AM
The best time to invest is when you have spotted an opportunity and you believe such opportunity in cryptocurrency market could lead to your profitting, not necessarily when the prices are cheap!
Activity: 490
November 14, 2018, 06:00:30 AM
I think the market will continue to decline until the end of next year, so please be more patient. In the next year, unless the Bitcoin ETF is approved, it is unlikely that there will be a bull market.
And in my opinion, next year's bitcoin ETF is also difficult to pass, which may bring new panic.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
November 14, 2018, 05:49:50 AM

Right, this is the perfect time to invest in digital currencies. this is due to the very cheap price of digital currencies nowadays. both the price of bitcoin and the price of etherum. by that, for all investors who have money, don't hesitate to invest now because this is the right time.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 14, 2018, 05:43:33 AM
But the market's decline has not stopped, and new lows will appear every month. This is terrible, isn't it? I used to think that Ethereum, which costs $620, is cheap, but now it costs only $200.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 14, 2018, 05:40:42 AM

When the market is red, it does not mean that it is good time. In the same time BTC looks pretty attractive right now, so I would test my luck investing it.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 13, 2018, 02:41:39 PM
I think now is time to invest, as i see most altcoins not have a high price and i think it can grow a lot and make some good profit in medium or long term. I will hold some altcoins and i will invest more money in bitcoin and i will hold. Don't invest more money that afford to lose, guys and girls.

I also buy coins that have fallen in price, but I’m afraid to spend all my money. What if another major fall in the cryptocurrency market happens.?
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 13, 2018, 02:39:41 PM
Of course, it is better to buy when the price of the coin is at a low position than to buy when it is in heaven. This is the most important rule of any stock trading "buy cheaper, sell expensive".
Activity: 294
November 13, 2018, 02:34:55 PM
I think the market is still near its bottom, prices may fall lower but not by much, most likely we are near the point of rebound and trend change, many in the technical analysis signal this. Thus, the current time can be called positive for investment.

Currently, many projects have lost more than 80% of their value from the peak in January, and some of the bed projects have disappeared from the electronic money map. However, this is probably good and it is what we need to get the market to the next step.
copper member
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 02:27:23 PM
I am thinking that, now market is low and not started to recover yet. So this is the right time to invest in.
Because if market start to recover now then this opportunity will missed I think.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 02:18:01 PM
Now you need to invest until the prices are high, you can buy a lot of coins at once. and look at those top coins and not shitcoins
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
November 13, 2018, 02:12:34 PM
Its the right time to invest now that the prices of the coins are low. You can buy and hold coins for a period of time before selling the coins later to gain profits.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
November 13, 2018, 02:11:46 PM
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
November 13, 2018, 02:01:33 PM
The prices seems to have stabilized. And one more thing is that the volume is also picking up, at a slow pace. All it takes is a trigger and we may witness five-digit prices once more.
Pages:
Jump to: