Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 15. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 15, 2018, 01:08:02 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin
I don’t think it’s worth thinking about investments when the market is falling like an avalanche. No one knows where the bottom is and how much more capitalization can fall. So you can fall into the trap, which will bring you some losses.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 01:06:15 AM
Yes, this is a suitable time to invest, the price of all coints goes down and until now there has been no increase, choose a coint that is good for investment, hopefully you are lucky to invest in cryptocurrency
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 15, 2018, 12:57:22 AM
Cryptocurrencies allways good to invest, this very young field with limited suply only rise in the future.
Only one what you need is waiting
Activity: 574
October 15, 2018, 12:54:10 AM
Yes this is the right time to buy but make sure before you invest try to research first the coins you want to buy. Expectedly that the market will bull run this coming december.With lots of good coins, it's difficult to shop but you should definitely be sure of the coins with the future
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
October 15, 2018, 12:41:54 AM
Yes, there was never a better time to invest in crypto than right now. Bullrun just over the corner, and many alts can go 10xeven higher,just invest now and then HODLad be patient,always DYOR or course.
Activity: 336
October 15, 2018, 12:34:49 AM

I think the best time to invest is the middle of the year. By the end of the year there is always growth. If you do not buy until December, it is better to wait until the beginning of 2019. From January to March prices are always at a minimum.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 07:00:08 PM
Yes, of course I agree. It is necessary to invest in cryptocurrencies on its drawdown.Low price, alarmists sell their cryptocurrency in the "minus", and smart and enterprising people at this moment lay the Foundation for a comfortable existence in the future.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
October 13, 2018, 09:43:18 AM
You bet!  The deals present in the price of cryptocurrency today is unbelievable,  if someone have predicted these cheap prices found on cryptocurrency market especially on many quality coin like ether,  Neo even EOS  one would have doubted it!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 09:38:01 AM
well, this is the right time for this investor, let's buy and to be detained for up to a few years for about 5 years then you will get a big profit, patiently for 5 years not to hurry for sale
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 13, 2018, 09:32:02 AM

I agree that what we see in the market situation is the thing that is the clue for what move we must take like when the market is low since the prices are dropping, it is a good opportunity to buy so that when its price back if the market increases or starts to recover we can earn a lot of profits for buying it for cheap price.
Activity: 896
October 13, 2018, 09:18:35 AM
So you really think that cryptocurrency will not fall below? I think that we have not yet reached the bottom and there will be more falls. But perhaps you are right, as falling even lower will make mining of many cryptocurrencies unprofitable.
means that you will think there will be another fall for cryptocurrency? instead I think the market will soon improve and if there is a decline again I don't think it will be as bad as yesterday's decline. I thought that at the end of the year it will improve, but if there hasn't been a good upgrade, maybe early next year it will be a good start on Q4. just look at market movements for the next few months.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 09:11:41 AM
I also think like that, now is the right time to start for us to invest, prices in the market are still low and investors are hunting to buy it and then detained until a few years ago for sale, surely you will get a big profit
I think that this method of earning the best. Because buying a coin for a few years, you get a very good income or nothing. But you are not sad, because in a few years you can plug any hole in the budget.
Activity: 417
October 13, 2018, 09:07:43 AM
Yes it is right time to invest in cryptocurrency as the market is down to its lower. The future of cryptocurrency seems quite good and bright as many people and countries are accepting it in a way or another. According to reports, many enterprises and markets around the world are accepting payments in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency will dominate digital space in the coming future. 
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 09:00:07 AM
I also think like that, now is the right time to start for us to invest, prices in the market are still low and investors are hunting to buy it and then detained until a few years ago for sale, surely you will get a big profit
So you really think that cryptocurrency will not fall below? I think that we have not yet reached the bottom and there will be more falls. But perhaps you are right, as falling even lower will make mining of many cryptocurrencies unprofitable.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
October 13, 2018, 08:58:09 AM
Activity: 396
October 13, 2018, 08:50:11 AM
Of course, the market looks great for those who only want and plan to make a mass purchase of coins. If I had the opportunity now, I'd be happy to invest a couple tens of thousands of dollars. But alas, my capital is already all in the crypt and I can only wait for the market to begin to grow rapidly up. That I hope it starts soon. So hurry up you do not have much time to make purchases at competitive prices!!!

I like to enter a market when it is falling a lot and for a long time. Because it's a good time to buy at a cheap price, and less risky when it is rising
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
October 13, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

time to purchase some on it.  Grin
Yes I also think the same way , We can take this opportunity to invest. We can buy more coins and hold it and then sell it when the price is already rising. It may take a long time but lets hope that by the end of this year it will rise. Just like before.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
October 13, 2018, 08:14:00 AM
Really, it's a great time. The price is excellent. If you approach wisely and choose a promising cryptocurrency, I think in the future the result can be very pleased.

OP created this topic in May and all he said was reffered to that period Cheesy As we see it wasn't a great time for investment. And right now it is not also - there are strange transactions between hot and cold exchange wallets. Maybe we will see another dump session before moon
Activity: 120
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 13, 2018, 08:06:07 AM
Really, it's a great time. The price is excellent. If you approach wisely and choose a promising cryptocurrency, I think in the future the result can be very pleased.
Activity: 168
September 27, 2018, 03:47:21 AM
I guess this is the right time to invest before the bull run happen some other altcoin price is cheap now buy some altcoin now then if you had extra money buy some bitcoin or ethereum and wait for the bull run for the price goes high
Pages:
Jump to: