Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 30. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 07:07:34 AM
i think it's better if you act right now don't waste any time because this is the good opportunity to buy some cheaps coins or invest to worth altcoins that really gives you a nice and awesome profit in the future...
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 06:56:12 AM
I think you can also make investments now, because you will also get a lot of benefits in the coming time, because now the bitcoin price is also still not expensive, so I think you can get it now.
Activity: 490
August 01, 2018, 06:54:00 AM
As far as I understand, we have rolled back a bit and I think that today bitcoin should let people know where the bitcoin price will move and where the whole market will move, especially well on the rebound from the price of $ 7500
Activity: 588
August 01, 2018, 06:48:41 AM
We have plenty of time to invest and buy some coins on the market, as the prices are low, but the whole point is that you need to choose the right coin or project that can bring us profit. For this, we constantly develop and gain experience.
our experience is needed to find good coins.it is not easy to choose it, meanwhile in cryptocurrency market there are more 1600 coin or token.our skill in observation very influential in this case.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
August 01, 2018, 06:44:28 AM
Absolutely the right time to invest. Coins are in the red, there is really no good amount of movement right now anyways. All you can do is to buy the coins and hold them for the long term. Trading is now out of the question because of the bear market as it is way too risky to trade. The prices might fall down further though, so I will wait for a while longer before buying into it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
July 31, 2018, 12:19:29 PM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

I am still waiting until prices will fall down more than they are at the present moment. On my mind there are a lot of misunderstandings at the modern period of time and for me it is difficult to define in what asset put your money (except ETH).
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 05:46:53 AM
yes you are right, today is the right time for you to invest, because the price on this day is a low price. I advise you to invest immediately before the price goes up
I truly agree with you bro.This is our opportunity to invest in some altcoin that are potential in the future because the price was goes down and choose wisely so that we gain big profit in the future.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 31, 2018, 05:33:01 AM
We have plenty of time to invest and buy some coins on the market, as the prices are low, but the whole point is that you need to choose the right coin or project that can bring us profit. For this, we constantly develop and gain experience.
From experienced itself can bring huge success, the market are doing the same thing, ups and downs, fluctuation give us good opportunity the only thing is we need to choose good project to support, its our time and effort to find quality project and buy those while it is dipping probably good project will bounce back and buying in a good timing will bring huge profits.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
July 31, 2018, 05:25:36 AM
Maybe time and good, but it's still a big risk, you can invest and freeze your investments for a long period, unless you have a steady income, then this is a good idea.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 05:24:26 AM
Activity: 143
July 31, 2018, 05:21:42 AM
cheap and cheap will be a good opportunity for a new investment for traders. This helps attract new investors and a huge source of capital for investors. Investing at this point will help you make a good profit in the near future
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 05:16:56 AM
Haha, yes, you are right, I am very happy to hear this topic. Although it is a bloody market now, the price of cryptocurrency falls, very low, it is an excellent investment opportunity, now is the right investment. opportunity
Activity: 65
July 31, 2018, 05:15:02 AM
You are quite right! It’s a good time for investing because the market is on the bottom now, so the prices are low enough to buy coins while they are cheap and then sell them when they become more expensive. Another question is how much time and patience you need, because nobody knows when the market begins to grow, but I think we will see it by the end of the year.
Perhaps we will be reminded of this time as golden years of low prices)
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
July 31, 2018, 05:08:12 AM
I still think the price is a bit high now. I'm still waiting for bitcoin to fall. The lower the price of buying bitcoin. The less risky the investment.
I don`t think so, how we can see, the market starts to recover and all coin will grow up. Also, if you check the news about cryptocurrency you can see that it`s a nice situation with crypto. If you want to invest, I recommend you to invest now, because prices will be higher soon.
investor very confidence right now.and market psychology has improved now.if we want to make some investment , maybe right now is best time.in september after cboe decision about etf release, bitcoin price will soar again.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 05:08:12 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin
Yes wait let alone do not waste any time soon do and act to buy altcoins and get big profits in the future later.
Its true,right know is the best time to buy what alternative coin that is what you think are profitable for the future.But for me I'll choose the best coin for me is ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
July 31, 2018, 05:06:04 AM
Every drop in short-term is an opportunity for profit.

At this point my view is that we can see ONE more last bloodbath where we go down to 5000$ and then the opportunity of making a lot of money will be there.
Activity: 102
July 31, 2018, 05:03:17 AM
Yes, you are not wrong. The encryption market is falling sharply and the prices are very low. It is really a good opportunity for us to purchase a large amount of cryptocurrencies. I hope that each of us should not miss this good opportunity and don’t waste time. Hurry and invest!
Activity: 100
July 31, 2018, 05:01:20 AM
I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin. At present, altcoin is in a downward trend, but only the price of bitcoin is stable. So for now, it's just bitcoin for investment. But Ethereum has potential in the long term.
Activity: 451
July 31, 2018, 04:55:24 AM
It is right time to invest, market is red, so you can buy each asset lower and receive bigger return in long run.
Don't be afraid of buying crypto for such low prices.
Activity: 476
July 31, 2018, 04:52:27 AM
I still think the price is a bit high now. I'm still waiting for bitcoin to fall. The lower the price of buying bitcoin. The less risky the investment.
I don`t think so, how we can see, the market starts to recover and all coin will grow up. Also, if you check the news about cryptocurrency you can see that it`s a nice situation with crypto. If you want to invest, I recommend you to invest now, because prices will be higher soon.
Pages:
Jump to: