Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 27. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 07:05:59 AM
It always a good time to invest in cheap price and when market is unfavorable, always buy cheap and sell in high price, i believe the price will actually goes up again in a near time, dont do anything stupid especially panic selling
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 07:02:50 AM
let alone buy in August, I think this is the best month to buy altcoin or bitcoin assets
Activity: 147
August 25, 2018, 03:43:45 AM
In terms of price, it now seems like the right time to buy a few coins to invest, because almost all the coins in the market experience a lot of price reductions, but must be smart in predicting what will happen to the future of the invested coins because bear market makes it difficult to determine what will happen to the crypto future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 03:12:22 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

yes, but I am more amenable to a short trade, because this decline will take place in the next month until the end of this year, but there will always be a small growth to balance. because this is why I use it for short-term trading.
Activity: 32
August 25, 2018, 12:52:37 AM
One quick one, greatly invewt now that the market is down if the money is right, so you earn great in the future when the market goes up.
Activity: 57
August 25, 2018, 12:50:37 AM
If ou have spare money to risk and you believe that the coin you want to invest in has a development potential, then now is the best time to invest on that coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 12:49:16 AM
Well indeed this is the great time to invest on altcoin and bitcoin as well but keepn mind what to invest because lack of information might be fatal from you because it can be scam or the altcoin is dying at the moment
Activity: 89
August 25, 2018, 12:47:50 AM
I think a thorough analysis on the coin you want to invest should be done, if possible the ln you can go ahead to invest, else i suggest you keep your money.
Activity: 75
August 25, 2018, 12:45:43 AM
Yeah the market is dropping and prices are low. But my advicebis this, if you have spare money to risk out, then you can invest big now, else, there is no need risking that now.
Activity: 224
August 25, 2018, 12:45:20 AM
Dear friend,
Yeah, It is up to you. I think I am not sure this is a chance for us to invest at this time. In the current days, the coin market is not stable and investting is not safe at now. Listen and follow the coin market status and catch the good poin ti invest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 12:45:01 AM
time to purchase some on it.  Grin
This depends on which altcoins you want to invest into. There is no bottom for shitcoins as they don't have value a real value. As you said many altcoins are dropping even lower than their ICO prices so this is a nice chance, just make sure to choose reliable ones. I would advice you to take a closer look at ONT, NEO, TRX, OCN and XEM.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 12:40:40 AM
It's the right time, true. I'm looking at ETH, it is at best price to buy now since 10 months ago. ETH has a similar important role like BTC in cryptocurrency market so i strongly believe that ETH price can reach $1k next year. It's time to invest in ETH, don't miss your chance.
Activity: 189
August 25, 2018, 12:28:06 AM
If we look at the market now is indeed the right time for investment because almost all price coins crypto has decreased, if you have a lot of capital you can buy now and hold it.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
August 25, 2018, 12:25:20 AM
of course many people are now looking at that now is the right time for investment. because the prices are low, then this is an opportunity to buy. And hodl, until later the price higher.
Activity: 210
August 25, 2018, 12:23:44 AM
I think this is the right time to invest, now the coint price is still down, if you are sure to buy a coint that is worth investing in, because now there are many types of coints so it would be better if we are good at choosing coints that have good prospects make investment
Activity: 250
August 25, 2018, 12:13:37 AM
I think the time now is the perfect time to invest, the State almost all crypto down and now the market started moving up. If you have capital this is the right time to invest.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 25, 2018, 12:11:22 AM

Yes you are absolutely correct. The market is down and will recover soon, so you can invest in any reputable coin. some coins will go 20-50X by 4th quarter.
Activity: 616
August 24, 2018, 11:25:58 PM
yes right because low prices are the right time to buy.
but consider the movement because fluctuating conditions,
we have to respond quickly to making decisions. don't be late or the loss we get.
Activity: 798
August 24, 2018, 11:24:26 PM
First, we should do an analysis that the coin has great potential or not. And if you have very good potential we can buy at a time when the price of the coins is very low. But I think that all the coins have the potential and you should remain confident about your decision.
Activity: 84
August 24, 2018, 11:15:08 PM

Definitely Yes it is the right time to invest since coins are in dumping mode. You can start investing in a low price and wait until it will pump again. Cryptocurrency is very volatile in nature. It will pump and dump every now and then. And the right time to invest is when the price are dump.
Pages:
Jump to: