Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 29. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 08:32:33 AM
I think that many people have spent considerable money on buying coins this summer because they believe that the fall will be high growth. I think that the growth will be but not as big as last year. But I also bought some coins hoping to make a profit
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 08:32:14 AM
I think anytime is right time to invest. It just depend on the person how much is willing to spend. By the end of the day, everyone can get the profit, just the time when they can get the profit is the one that varies.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Do what needs to be done.
August 10, 2018, 08:29:42 AM
Time is right whenever you feel comfortable. There are lot of waves going on, so whenever you feel like stepping in do it. Don't let other people decide for you. They can't know how much you can afford to lose and/or what are your end goals. It is decision that should be based solely after your own research and individual basis. Smiley

Some people went in crypto in Dec 2017. they felt it is right moment. Was it right, or wrong only time will tell! Smiley
Activity: 272
August 10, 2018, 08:27:58 AM
You're right. It is indeed time to invest as price is dropping low, however, it is important to make sure one isn't just investing in any coins or ICOs that could turn out to be a scam at the end of the day. Invest or buy meaningful coins. As a bounty hunter too, equally important to be engaged in campaigns whose rewards would match the effort and time put into it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 08:27:38 AM
Of course, now the prices are very low, this time to invest. Some coins raise their value in a couple of months and will bring very good profits.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
August 10, 2018, 08:25:08 AM
Buy now and hold for the next few weeks I'm sure will get a decent profit. I think it's a good time to invest because the price is down. But still one must carefully choose the type of altcoin to invest.
Yes, anytime is good to invest but make it sure to choose an ICO or coin to involve which one of the top potential coin in order to earn profit when it's market exploded.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
August 10, 2018, 08:21:28 AM
Buy now and hold for the next few weeks I'm sure will get a decent profit. I think it's a good time to invest because the price is down. But still one must carefully choose the type of altcoin to invest.
Activity: 151
August 09, 2018, 02:05:22 AM
Anyone who tried to predict that currently is a good time to invest has failed. Trying to time your buys in a bear market is almost impossible and you are going to end up buying your coins at a higher price if you don't daily cost average.
Yes, I predict that the price of bitcoin will linger at $6000, but unfortunately, these two days have fallen to $5300 directly. No one knows whether it will continue to fall.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
August 08, 2018, 03:03:34 PM
Anyone who tried to predict that currently is a good time to invest has failed. Trying to time your buys in a bear market is almost impossible and you are going to end up buying your coins at a higher price if you don't daily cost average.
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 08, 2018, 11:44:33 AM
of course, but still always choose a few coins that have the potential to be better in the future, I suggest to look at the top 10 coins, always look at the coin development team so that it is a belief for you to put your money in the coin. do the same with a few more coins that you will choose.
Activity: 90
August 08, 2018, 11:38:48 AM
For me yes it is the perfect  time to make invest in altcoin token until the price of all token are droping at the lowest price and if you check the price of altcoin token in the market now i think it is red zone most of the newbies are panic buying in a lower price. Yes this is a chance to buy altcoins and  keep it for the next two years, with long-term investments providing benefits. you can see that prices are increasing every year.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
August 08, 2018, 11:30:52 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

Cryptocurrency is even dropping now more than when you create this thread.
Some peoples may think this is not the right time to invest because the market is red.
But i see the opportunity created by the red market, we can buy more in bearish market.
Activity: 108
August 08, 2018, 10:54:13 AM
That's how the ideal time of investment. When the coins are in the lowest price. However, we can't say for sure that it will go up next day. Or would it go futher down. I think that if the price go below -20% that's a good time to buy.

Although, assessing and analyzing the current market situation by yourself is the best thing to do.
Activity: 392
August 08, 2018, 10:48:29 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

I think now investing now because of the market circumstances and altcoin  prices in the recovery period and so you should buy altcoin that growth is not good and so you can hold it and sell when the market back to recover
I agree! The potential value of e-currency markets is low due to the fluctuation of the cryptographic market. The market has shown signs of recovery, the potential e-currency will rise. Therefore, this is the time to choose and invest in potential coins. In the near future, their value will increase and investors will be profitable.
Activity: 126
August 08, 2018, 10:43:45 AM
Yes, currently the market decline is still not over, so I am sure that now is the right time to buy it and invest it. And there are many altcoins that have great potential for investment and if you have a lot of money then you can buy bitcoin.
Activity: 150
August 08, 2018, 08:33:14 AM
I think that now is the time to invest in the crypto currency, because the prices are still low, but I'm sure that they will soon grow!
Activity: 112
August 08, 2018, 08:25:31 AM
Now crypto-currencies are experiencing not the best moment. Of course, this is the future, but how quickly it will come? That's a question!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 03:32:36 PM
If you are an investor, so it's bit to acquire and acquire extra, whether the activity goes each the more drop. Many see that the activity is today in a ompassionate of suspended, equating what is today not be construed. Obviously, we are inactivity equating either a dynamic beefing up or another look equating the rear
Activity: 44
August 03, 2018, 09:52:17 AM
I agree and fully support this idea. Not now when how to buy cryptocurrency?) An ideal moment for earnings in the future.
Activity: 266
August 01, 2018, 07:11:00 AM
To me i believe this is the right time for one to invest because the price of market drooped,In other to sell when the market goes up.
Pages:
Jump to: