Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 28. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 520
August 24, 2018, 10:49:13 PM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin
Buddy I think you should know that all the crypto currencies are volatile in nature and apart from being volatile, they all are a kind of investment and this is very common rule for all the investment that it’s va keeps on flactuation with the market demand and supply and then comes the volatile nature, that contributes a lot in flactuation in valuation and as we all know that the current valuation of all the crypto currencies are quite low these times so I think this is the best time to invest in crypto because according to the volatile nature, next the valuation of crypto will definitely inflate.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 03:46:03 PM
I absolutely agree with you. The fall is always followed by growth. The most profitable to buy at a low price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
August 23, 2018, 10:34:29 PM
As a true investor, of course you can read opportunities, the current market conditions are dropping so buying when low prices are certainly a good solution to get profit, I am always confident and optimistic that the future of cryptocurrencies continues to improve so buying when cheap prices are the right thing.
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 10:31:32 PM
This year's encryption market is very bad, and people who invest in this year's market will have losses. Because the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall in this year's market, and the decline is very serious. I think this year's encryption market is not suitable for investment.
Activity: 133
August 23, 2018, 10:24:09 PM
I think the encryption market will not continue to fall until now. The current cryptocurrency price is already very low. I think it is a good time to invest more. We can buy more encryption with a small investment cost. currency.
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 10:22:18 PM

Step in slowly brother.  Don't go all in in case we test that $3500 floor.  These are some tricky times.  I have been stepping in for almost 3 months now.  I'm about broke. 
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 23, 2018, 10:20:43 PM
Investing in crypto currencies is now good, especially in new projects, which in future will be shot and will bring a good profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 23, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

time to purchase some on it.  Grin
Yes it is. In my own perspective, this is one of the best time to invest because the price is dropping. For sure you can gain a lot of profit when the time came that the price will raise higher than it seems.
Activity: 476
August 10, 2018, 12:36:54 PM
If you invest in bitcoin and ethereum or other strong altcoins like binance, yeah its right time to invest. But do not invest in shitaltcoins.
It`s true, shitcoins is never good to invest. You must learn how to determine nice coins and make a profit with them by correct investing strategy. What about the right time, it`s always the right time to invest in cryptocurrency, but now prices are low and this is perfect time to invest in.
Activity: 140
August 10, 2018, 09:47:54 AM
at the time the price goes down i will buy altcoin and at my high price i will sell it
That is good strategy. You do not have to panic when the price is very unstable instead take it as an opportunity to buy and sell depends on the situation. Make sure that you invest is what you afford and make other earnings for you not to make hard decision when price changes and add more volume of the coin you have when it falls further.

First of all, it's not like you can predict how the market will actually move. Although you can get hints on the how the market might move, (as if it is up for few days, it can go down after a while again).
Activity: 29
August 10, 2018, 09:46:25 AM
everytime is a good time to invest. it all boils down to what you want to when u intend to the strategy you wish to use in investing
Activity: 158
August 10, 2018, 09:44:10 AM
It is the right time to invest. The crypto market now is in the progress of success. Altcoins and bitcoins is in the bridge of opportunity. So what are you waiting for, start to invest now.
Activity: 336
August 10, 2018, 09:40:49 AM
If you invest in bitcoin and ethereum or other strong altcoins like binance, yeah its right time to invest. But do not invest in shitaltcoins.
Activity: 420
August 10, 2018, 09:39:55 AM
The purchase of cryptocurrency in parts as the market falls seems to me a good option. If the market goes down, you will have money to buy at lower prices.
Activity: 200
August 10, 2018, 09:28:34 AM
Since this year started i consider it as a season of dips of crypto's but on it's positive side we can invest cryptocoins at a very affordable price. Altcoins will recover again soon and we should not let this opportunity just pass away to buy altcoins at a cheaper price because im sure altcoins will be back on the track again and will regains soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 09:01:44 AM

Yes, it is a good time to buy as much as you can because the market is low and when you buy now, you can hold it for long term to sell when the market has recovered from the bear and the bull run starts.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 10, 2018, 08:45:48 AM

I just read a thread here that he says no one can tell when is the right time to buy or invest for a coin. He says that the right time to buy is when you are ready to invest without any hesitation. When you buy and the price drops just wait and eventually it will up again.
We should have that attitude before jumping to this investment, many people around the forum are positive that each time the value falls down it should take as an opportunity to grab since bounce back is always there to happen, when you are already got a lots of knowledge and courage to take the risk then you are free anytime to place your investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
August 10, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

I just read a thread here that he says no one can tell when is the right time to buy or invest for a coin. He says that the right time to buy is when you are ready to invest without any hesitation. When you buy and the price drops just wait and eventually it will up again.
Activity: 392
August 10, 2018, 08:36:14 AM
Maybe it is but still you need to do some reseaech to make sure you know what you are going to do and also what to invest because this might help you to maximize your time and also not to join some scam investment
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
August 10, 2018, 08:33:11 AM
at the time the price goes down i will buy altcoin and at my high price i will sell it
That is good strategy. You do not have to panic when the price is very unstable instead take it as an opportunity to buy and sell depends on the situation. Make sure that you invest is what you afford and make other earnings for you not to make hard decision when price changes and add more volume of the coin you have when it falls further.
Pages:
Jump to: