Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 31. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 06:48:16 PM
In the event that we contrast and late weeks, I think it isn't the best time to however altcoins. We saw the market most recent a little while was down, and now is getting recuperation. In any case, everything relies upon our self, on the off chance that we imagine that currently is the best time, we don't have to ask others. Purchase now or we never get the advantages.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
July 28, 2018, 08:31:45 AM
Sure looks like it, especially if you are interested in altcoins then the timing is just perfect. Altcoins are still in the red which means that they are still cheap, and it is summer so not many people are investing which gives you some time to buy and gather up some coins in wait for when people start to invest more and the prices of the coins start to go up.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 08:28:28 AM
From one side I would say that it is good time for investing. But at the same time for people who already own some crypto should rather follow the market changes and feel the hidden trends.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 08:15:09 AM
Yeah, it looks like it's time to invest. If I had free funds I would definitely buy some promising coins.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 26, 2018, 07:54:32 AM
To some extent, Yes, it is only important to choose the right and profitable types of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 03:03:50 AM
Yes, I also think that now is a good time to invest. The encryption market has entered this year and prices have fallen sharply. Until now, I think it is already the lowest price of cryptocurrency. We can invest in this market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
July 23, 2018, 03:01:23 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

Pretty good though. Specially last month I guess it severely drop down on the worsts possibility it could be. Well, don't you dare to sell it right to quickly, please hold it for the sake of yours, I bet you. Crypto will come back to its last year's price, hold it tight, stay firm through this run. Then sell it if you could, it would definitely benefit you. May the luck be in you, do not panic mate. Stay firm, and share your story again after the come back I guaranteed.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 02:57:27 AM
In my opinion I think it's a good time to invest now. Because the price of BTC is pretty low.  
We all know that it will soon get back on its high price. If we start to invest where all the price of both coins and altcoin have decreased and give us the choice of coins or altcoin which one will give us an advantage if we invest in it.
Activity: 69
July 23, 2018, 02:55:52 AM
I still think the price is a bit high now. I'm still waiting for bitcoin to fall. The lower the price of buying bitcoin. The less risky the investment.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 23, 2018, 02:50:17 AM

yes, if the price goes down immediately to buy it only.
and hold until prices rise again, we must be smart in utilizing a number of opportunities that exist today.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 02:46:31 AM

for me anytime is the right time to invest the most important for me is confidence and patience and understand all the risks that we will get in that investment
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
July 23, 2018, 02:43:23 AM
A few days ago, bitcoin rose a lot, if someone bought it before, now has won a lot of investment income.
Activity: 280
July 22, 2018, 05:22:10 AM
in cryptocurency is free anytime when going to invest, but the time issue alone does not know when it will rise its price or go down.

believe me because every time the choice is in your hands, because I've started trading Bitcoin from 2017.
Activity: 182
July 21, 2018, 10:48:35 PM
In the current market situation, if you don't have some cryptocurrencies, it can be a dangerous thing. Because he has entered a new uptrend, it is possible to move to a higher price. So you should invest some money anyway.
Activity: 45
July 21, 2018, 10:35:45 PM
truly right now bitcoin cost is great and exceptionally appropriate for the purchase and bitcoin speculation in light of the fact that the present cost is extremely shabby and reasonable to purchase bitcoin however much as could reasonably be expected don't you miss this chance to purchase coin.
Activity: 110
July 19, 2018, 05:15:21 AM
True, this is the right time for you to invest in various promising ICOs or coins. The growth of ICO is now progressing quite rapidly with its many ICO emerging with good quality. A fall in market prices may also make you hesitate to invest. But, as long as you can find ICO with a team that has a qualified performance level, I think you will be safe. And also can choose the best coin based on its population level.
Activity: 168
July 19, 2018, 04:50:19 AM
now the price is slowly starting to rise so I think it's a good time to invest,
I suggest you choose a good coin like BTC and ETH for your investment.
Activity: 133
July 19, 2018, 04:34:17 AM
Perfectly the right time to invest. Prices are low now, that means it is cheaper to invest in the coins now, with the possibility of earning more when the price finally goes back up. You don't have to wait for when the prices are back up when you can get the coins at a cheaper rate now. Act wisely, think about it, and invest.
Activity: 420
July 18, 2018, 03:25:19 PM
There is still much privilege for whoever wants to invest. Bitcoin is mooning, but so many altcoins are yet to moon. There uptrend is not that significant, compared to what is currently being experienced with bitcoin. Investors can still invest now, before altcoins start mooning.
Activity: 84
July 18, 2018, 02:05:30 PM
Looks like that, good times starting again for cryptocurrencies market. Altcoin prices are very low nowadays and i think prices will increase.
Pages:
Jump to: