Pages:
Author

Topic: Lost etherwallet private key? - page 2. (Read 1539 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 03:08:46 PM
I do not think it was necessary to print the print medium with your key to your ETH wallet, so you screwed up my friend
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 02:34:13 PM
If you have lost the key from your wallet this might be a huge loss because the wallet key is very difficult to remember and restored, if according to no way to recover the key, the only way is to make another wallet
Activity: 294
September 21, 2018, 02:20:59 PM
This is a very big issue for ethereum wallet. if you lost your private key so never used this eth wallet any kind of project, if you have a some money so I suggest must withdraw your money. There are too many way to lost your private key because most of the newbie don't understand about private key so they are use fake airdrop section and at least he lost his private key.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
September 21, 2018, 05:53:35 AM
I have lost my etherium wallet private key.Could any one know how to recover my private key.
All of them are the same, including Bitcoin, they just work the same way and once you have lost your private keys there are no ways to revive them back. Whenever you’ see those private keys they will always give you a warning to store them safely so you don’t lose them, because once you lose them they are gone for good and there is no way to recover them. So just forget about it. But if you’re still in possession of your Ether, you can still create a new private keys.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 20, 2018, 01:57:07 AM
The key is the most important thing for your wallet, if you lose it then it is most likely that you have lost all of your money along with it but with that being said, if you have the password to the wallet and the keystore file you downloaded when you opened the wallet then you should be able to recover back all your wallet information but if you don't have it then your wallet is lost forever.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 10:24:41 AM
Unfortunately the key is no longer recoverable. In the future, I advise you to simply store it on a flash drive,computer and in the form of a text document then you will never lose it again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
September 19, 2018, 10:17:33 AM
I think there is no way out on this. However, I think if you still have your wallet keystore, I think you can still recover it. Come to even think of it, how did you get to lose it by the way? Is it that you didn't have the password to your wallet again? Let us know more details to know where to start answering from.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 10:16:20 AM
that's the importance of why you should be careful before making a wallet. there are some warnings for everyone before making a wallet on myetherwallet. it's really stupid if you miss it.
It's a big mistake to lost your private key
That's why people should have multiple copy of their private key, if the first is lost or accidentally deleted, there is still another to open it. In my opinion is not difficult to do, also it can be placed on a smartphone, flash disk or print it and placed in a place that only you who know.
Just have a secured folder in your phone or put it in your email, it should be your private email that no one can accept except you since you weren't sure whether your phone or your cp will last.
Activity: 364
September 19, 2018, 10:04:07 AM
If you have lost the key and can not find, then you can forget about your wallet and the money that is on it, because no one will be able to restore it to you. Can you ask some hackers who love to hack MEW.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 19, 2018, 09:31:32 AM
that's the importance of why you should be careful before making a wallet. there are some warnings for everyone before making a wallet on myetherwallet. it's really stupid if you miss it.
It's a big mistake to lost your private key
That's why people should have multiple copy of their private key, if the first is lost or accidentally deleted, there is still another to open it. In my opinion is not difficult to do, also it can be placed on a smartphone, flash disk or print it and placed in a place that only you who know.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 09:17:33 AM
I have lost my etherium wallet private key.Could any one know how to recover my private key.

This is so frustrating moment. I am sorry for you, I experienced it too but not a private key in etherium wallet but in the help of the project team I recover it. At that moment I am really frustrated I research all of the possible way that I can try but ot does not work and the last thing I do was to ask for the help of the team and luckily they helped me. Since then I am very careful and have a back ups of my private key, hopefully you will do it. Lesson learned so next time it could not happen again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 09:10:18 AM
I am sorry for hearing the sad story of yours. I do not think that you can recover your private key back for I think that the private key is encrypted once you have you wallet in you. Once it is lost, it cannot be recovered that is why there is a serious reminder upon loading your wallet. This is one of the key features of the platform which the most serious concern of the wallet companies. Good luck!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
September 19, 2018, 09:04:51 AM
I don't think there is a solution or remedy to issue of private key misplacement, if you can't access it, i can assume all fund are lost. You need to be more careful with things that have to do with fund.
Activity: 434
September 19, 2018, 08:52:23 AM
no one knows how to recover it. even dev will not be able to. I have been told from the beginning to be responsible for the wallet
Activity: 560
September 19, 2018, 08:07:31 AM
As far as I know, it can't be recovered yet, if you forget the private key or even lose it. But, when you created an account , and saved or downloaded the utc / json file, I'm sure your account can be restored. Iam so sorry can not help you  Cry . I also lost my MEW account, because of giving a private key  Angry  Cry .  I am not careful Undecided
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
September 19, 2018, 08:07:13 AM
It's a disaster when you lose a private key. My question "Do you store a private key on a computer hard disk or similar storage?" if your answer is yes, try making data recovery with a licensed software application or give it to the expert.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 07:58:43 AM
keys should be stored on an external flash drives, in 2 copies. If this is not enough on paper. Another option to learn from memory Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 19, 2018, 07:48:47 AM
I once deleted by accident the private key from the wallet. That only have not tried I couldn't regain access. Maybe there are ways to restore access without a private key. But unfortunately I don't know them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
September 19, 2018, 07:31:58 AM
It's a big mistake to lost your private key because that was the only one in terms of receiving rewards or gainings ,it may downs to regrets because it is hard to recover those loss.But I advice you not to stop and not ruined your decision because time will come there will be a luck.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
September 19, 2018, 07:16:11 AM
Pages:
Jump to: