Pages:
Author

Topic: Lost etherwallet private key? - page 8. (Read 1539 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
August 01, 2018, 04:02:45 AM
I have lost my etherium wallet private key.Could any one know how to recover my private key.

if you are using MEW and losing the private key right now, then so sorry to hear that. you already lost all of balance if you have them inside. there's no way to recover the private key if you don't save it or write it on the paper bro.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 03:56:21 AM
It's best if the save private key, then you save at the safest place. And certainly you always remember where you save it. If necessary install safety devices on the document. To make it more safe and reliable. So then you will be more comfortable and your private key secure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
August 01, 2018, 03:55:29 AM
I have lost my etherium wallet private key.Could any one know how to recover my private key.

Just forget about it if it is a myetherwallet account.
simply have a new wallet and save your keys

don't get compromised and don't pay anyone to get it back !!!
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
August 01, 2018, 03:48:05 AM

most cases are due to negligence and do not create backup data, there is no way to get back if your private key is lost. but you can try it if it still has JSON File file. try checking again
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 03:46:07 AM
You only have to log in with UTC and password, private key can not recover if you lost, sorry for you. Please find again if you have saved it somewhere in the computer memory
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 03:45:47 AM
That's a loss with no remedy obviously as it is clearly stated on myetherwallet hence you've lost your coins which is not good to know who knows how valuable those coins are but you just have to move on and create a new wallet and take cautions to avoid losing your private keys again
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 03:43:49 AM
I think you can recover your private kay wallet address when you know your Keystore / JSON File. Better need to remember everytime you make a wallet making sure there is a relation behind on a project or special name you put on the registering or sign up.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 03:38:59 AM
No, private key is a genuine combination of your private key and they don't have a program to recover it since people nit use it to hack someone's else wallet, try to use you password with Johnson file... You might be able to take you coins back.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 01, 2018, 03:35:20 AM
I thought it was impossible. I wrote down my private key on paper and put it in the safe. When you get a new wallet, you'll do as I do.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 03:17:39 AM
I can't imagine how that could have happened. I keep my private key in completely different places. And if I lose it, I always know where to look. I'm not entirely sure but you probably won't be able to recover your private key. Unfortunately you lost your coins forever. Be more careful in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 03:07:38 AM
There is no way to get back the Private key!
Must be kept careful!
If you lose your private key, you will not have the chance to get your coin back!
Activity: 406
August 01, 2018, 03:04:07 AM

I want to ask you, what wallet did you use to create your eth address ? If it was myetherwallet, you should have the wallet file in json file.
If you find the json file, then you need to know the password. Just use a brute force tool to crack your password wallet.
Activity: 742
August 01, 2018, 02:33:42 AM
there is no way you can recover your wallet, been on this situation when I was a newbie, save all on my computer but unfortunately my computer was formatted and haven't save on my external device.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
August 01, 2018, 02:26:49 AM

my solution...
create new wallet again..... and save your private key + JSON

forget it your old wallet
Activity: 203
August 01, 2018, 02:21:16 AM
Nothing you can do, but maybe you have Metamask installed(with imported wallet) and you have imported your wallet in Etherdelta fi maybe another exchange site(for the tokens), if so quickly send your funds to a new Ethereum wallet, if not not much you can do.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 02:14:34 AM
I think if your private key is lost there is no way to recover it, unless you keep a record of your private key elsewhere it may be able to recover your private key, and try to remember to save your document and if you do not remember your document it may be unfortunate for you.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 01:53:56 AM
Unfortunately, you can say goodbye to the funds that were stored on your wallet. MEW will simply not be able to recover your private key. In the future, just save your keys in several places at once. When I failed the hard drive, I have been grateful for the fact that I kept the keys on the flash cards
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 01, 2018, 01:44:05 AM

At the current time, there are no any way to recover your private key when you lost it. So, you need be more careful and have experience for next time, you'd better save your key on paper, usb and google drive. As many places as possible
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 01:33:43 AM
Sadly, you cannot recover a lost private key. But if you kept your JSON file, you can still access your wallet. Write down your private key in a clean sheet of paper and put it somewhere safe or also put it in a flash drive and hide it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 08:16:13 PM
I think you can't recover your private key once it was lost. That is why you have to write it down in your note and keep it in a safe place. Now all you have to do is forget your losses and make a new one and start again collecting coins.
Pages:
Jump to: