Pages:
Author

Topic: Lost etherwallet private key? - page 3. (Read 1539 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 07:57:16 AM
As far as I know, no one can return or enter your wallet in any way, it's impossible and this is very sad. The private key is the key to our crypto digital assets, if we lose it means we also lose our assets. be patient, hope you get it soon. work harder.
Activity: 40
August 18, 2018, 07:50:48 AM
Tragically, you will never have the capacity to recover your wallet after you lose your private key. My recommendation is, overlook everything then make another wallet yet now, try to keep your private key safe. In any event make a physical reinforcement of the wallet by printing the private key or recording it. Make a point to keep it some place safe and don't give anybody a chance to contact it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 17, 2018, 08:31:12 AM
I have lost my etherium wallet private key.Could any one know how to recover my private key.
Iam also lossed my Myetherwallet password 3 times. But never we can recovered it. This is unfortunate things. If you have more tokens there. Immediately you should be tranfer your tokens to other Erc20 wallet or use nano ledger.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 08:27:30 AM
I'm afraid only a hacker can help you.And not the fact that will help, although incidents of burglary MEW was already. But it's illegal and it has consequences ! There is no other way.
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 17, 2018, 08:21:21 AM
I really hope you don't have much on the wallet because there is no way to recover a wallet with a lost private key.
Yes I am also expecting and thinking same, I also think that there is no such way through which we can recover our private key, therefore it is too much important that we should keep our private key in a safe place and must take a copy from it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
August 14, 2018, 08:46:25 AM
There are few ways you can recover it, if you lost your PK, you can unlock it my meta-mask and also my scanning your Pk's QR Code, if you lost them as well i dont think you can recover it
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 08:44:17 AM
I have lost my etherium wallet private key.Could any one know how to recover my private key.

There are several ways to access MEW. Probably you saved your JSON file and wrote down your password. Just remember what access ways you have created initially
copper member
Activity: 322
August 14, 2018, 08:44:09 AM
if you can recover the private key by scanning your computer tha it is good otherwise you have lost all your data. one more option is that you need to scan your computer for json file if it was downloaded at the time of created wallet than you can login with this json file and password to your MEW. so i suggest you to search for json file in your computer.
Activity: 139
August 14, 2018, 08:37:26 AM
I think you should try to check if your computer still has these keys when you made your wallet. If there is notjing in your computer, try to check if you have saved it somewhere else like on paper. If you really cant find it, then you can never have the chance to get or restore your private keys again.
Activity: 364
August 14, 2018, 08:23:23 AM
Now that's a guileful latitude you are in these ages, no single caches  pledge up interpreting individual pocketbook chiefs, that's your flatfish authority, mislocate them and you are locked away of your have wallet,  i th thither is as swell huddled primary sinister interpreting you in this container, as they cannot be cured, the matchless way away is to concoct a new pocketbook and start all over again
Activity: 87
August 13, 2018, 04:50:54 PM
You can't sry :/ You should keep it on an usb key, or a cloud (only if crypted), or print it and save it to you chest Smiley, and next time you will not be trouble !
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
August 13, 2018, 04:30:00 PM
I'm so sorry that this happened to you or anyone else. I don't think that there is anything that can be done for you to get back access to your account. Be sure that you have thoroughly searched for it. Look up files or wherever that you store information like that, check well to see if you can find it there, else this could mean that your funds are gone forever.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 08:38:43 AM
I had a similar situation, I thought I lost the key forever, but suddenly I accidentally discovered that I had a copy that was stored on a Google disk. Maybe you made a copy but forgot about it? Try to remember!
Activity: 112
August 11, 2018, 08:28:39 AM
This is your badluck.But there is no another way to recover the wallet.If you forget your private key and didn't have any record .I hope you don't have big money in the wallet.
Activity: 30
August 11, 2018, 05:22:15 AM
Regardless of whether you can recover it back you are going out on a limb of your wallet being trade off and I doesn't think there is any method for getting it back, make another one and send the tokens to your new address is a superior decision.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 04, 2018, 11:54:59 PM
Am sorry and don't think you can recover that again, you only have one option and if you still have access to the wallet ,you can open another one and move all your token to the new one then make sure you write down your private key somewhere safe, I don't know with the level of many post on how to save your token and coins with private key been superior and as the life line and many still don't know how to handle it till now is so ridiculous and even when you are opening the wallet there is always a pop up message that you should write down your private key and that if you lost it they can't retrieve it for you and yet we still have many story of losting it.
Activity: 202
August 04, 2018, 11:36:08 PM
There are more than one way of unlocking your wallet address. First JSON file and password, you also have that private key. If you don't have these two then forget about that wallet. You can't recover it anymore and you should not repeat this the same mistake again.
Activity: 420
August 04, 2018, 11:03:52 PM
it's bad for you, because if you have lost the private key, then forever you can't open the wallet again. my advice is to make a new wallet, then record all important data such as password, eth address, and private key. keep them from missing again.
Activity: 196
August 04, 2018, 10:53:40 PM
I don't understand how you can lose your wallet key.. When you register in My Ether Wallet, it says that the secret key should be treated as a million dollars, and if it is lost, it can not be restored. So there's nothing to do.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 04, 2018, 07:14:11 AM
there's no way to recover private key's, if you lost it, you also lost the funds you have in there. that's why they have a reminder saying to users to kindly take care of your private key.
Pages:
Jump to: