Pages:
Author

Topic: Low market makes ICOs cheaper - page 11. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 12:36:45 PM
Those who complain are impatient. The market is up and down often. It creates opportunities for you to grow. Ignorant people will not grasp the opportunity. They should learn more than complain.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 12:35:17 PM
anything can happen in the world of crypto, the price coins market fall like this too is common, because that's the nature of crypto, always experience up and down. and I agree if you say that people are less interested in investing in ICO now, because many ico I see always postpone and extend the sale
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
June 15, 2018, 12:32:41 PM
I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?

This is definitely the BUY ZONE for me. I don't mind being 30% 40% down in position instead I take this opportunity as money-grab once the market recovers. I pity those who panic every time, they are the dish for the whales.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
June 15, 2018, 12:28:49 PM
Low market makes it cheaper if you enter it in fiat only. If you already have Ethereum, for instance, it's basically the same thing.
Activity: 56
June 15, 2018, 11:55:42 AM
There are a lot of cases when coin fall down after ICO and then have a big growth in price, so participation in ICO is not the only strategy to buy new tokens.
The main problem is that investors and hunters do not trust some projects and sell the coin immediately. And those who trust, do the same machinations, only to make redistribution. That is, they start to understate the market, people start to sell for fear. And then these same investors buy themselves twice as many coins at a lower price.
Activity: 196
June 15, 2018, 11:52:45 AM
I think the best time to invest in crypto is when the the market price is low, so as to gain more when the price comes up. Therefore, let's buy when market price is down and sell when the price gets high. so as to smile as profit is made. 
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
June 15, 2018, 11:44:50 AM
I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?

Yeah but why you would like to invest in ICO?
Just buy the coins that already in market while they cheap, and we ready to get multiple profit when the market is bullish
And the important thing, it's far more safe than investing in ico
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
June 15, 2018, 11:29:58 AM
A lot of people on the telegram that complains about the price of the token when it is crashing but when it pumps a little bit they will say to the moon, Lambo but they are impatient to wait for the product and the market demand, if they know really how the crypto market works with the prices and its ICO's just be careful when buying cheap tokens, you may pick the wrong ones that result to lose money and time.
Activity: 1190
June 15, 2018, 11:27:07 AM
Maybe before that happened, the market price decreased which made ICO cheaper than before. But now the market price has recovered little by little. that means the ICO price will go back up as well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 11:22:34 AM
That is if you are buying bitcoin or ethereum with fiat and buying a token whose price is pegged to ethereum or bitcoin.
When you are buying with your hodled coins on low market, you are actually paying more.
And none of the calculation works for token pegged on USD value.
Activity: 336
June 15, 2018, 11:20:46 AM
Totally agree with you, now we are at the good time for ICO investors, as the demand is lower and thus the prices are low, while the good project tokens will for sure provide you some good profit.
Activity: 381
June 15, 2018, 11:13:15 AM
There are a lot of cases when coin fall down after ICO and then have a big growth in price, so participation in ICO is not the only strategy to buy new tokens.
Activity: 165
June 15, 2018, 11:08:14 AM
When almost all coin prices fall as it is now a good moment for investors, because it can buy at a cheap price. So also for ICO investors. However, it takes courage and caution to get started, and need to wait until the down point on this correction.
Activity: 773
June 15, 2018, 11:06:53 AM
I will never invest in ICO again, no matter how cheap he is, because the two ICOs I invested in February have disappeared!
This is pure chance. Now there are many projects worthy of attention. If you think that all of the ISO is fraudulent, then why do millions of people still invest.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
June 15, 2018, 11:04:04 AM
Sometimes low market is good and the other times it could be bad for the ICO market.

The reason it is bad is simple, ICO's collect very low funds in these low periods because people are already afraid about their current portfolios and thus they can not make up their minds to invest more money into the new ICO projects which may or may not be good one in the future.

This way ICO may not even reach the soft cap or hard cap leaving them no choice but to early closure of the same. So this type of situation might arise in front of the ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 11:00:13 AM
Now the market of ISO is generally unstable. Half of scammers. Tokens to the market reach very rarely, so I generally keep silent about investments.
Activity: 654
June 15, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

Yes, ico projects are cheaper but this aspect did not change facts about scams. Ico projects are risky and even if are cheaper i prefer hodling because this is safeier way to get profit
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 10:49:06 AM
yeah really, like Sonder ICO with their small hardcap
Activity: 177
Merit: 102
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 15, 2018, 10:17:52 AM
I will never invest in ICO again, no matter how cheap he is, because the two ICOs I invested in February have disappeared!
this is your mistake , you have to do research before investing in any ICO

ICOs are little risky investment so this is cheaper in current scenario but peoples are already panic to invest in Bitcoin and altcoin so this is not a good time in ICO investment. This year many good ICOs are enter into the market so we should plan to invest in good project this will make big profit in soon.

its not risky if you buy now and sell in year 2021 then gurented profit but you have to wait and have lots of spare money in your hand.

Right, people seem to think that because their ICO wasn't a success that all ICOs are a failure, there are many that do well, you just need to get better at picking the best ones, if you can't do that then don't invest in ICOs.

Although I do disagree slightly in it being a guaranteed profit it's really likely that those with the patience to wait a few years will see really good returns.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
June 14, 2018, 09:27:56 AM
That's right actually. But one thing that makes people to stay away from them is most of ICOs these days are scams. I remember tezos. They have collected huge amount and turn to a scam. Dev team is great too. But turned into a scam. That proves that no matter how people are known personalities doesnt mean they cant do bad things to you. Maybe thats the reason they choose to buy known cryptocurrencies at the market than buying ICO coins. But in terms of profitability, ICOs are the most profitable because it's more cheaper but more riskier.
Pages:
Jump to: