Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 53. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Well on our market situation now is low prices and I'm very excited to buy more altcoins because it is very discounted price, but on the other hand some people holding some coins and even me are worried because of market crash. But this situation now on our market is a good start to buy more coins if you have fiat money buy bitcoin or ethereum it's worth it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I am most concerned about the situation now, because it seemed to me that the market should have started to grow, and he decided to fall again. I'm not panicking, but I don't understand what's going on.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Depending on the situation. If the situation at that time we want to buy a coin then I feel happy because it can buy at a cheap price. Another if you have an asset and at the time of purchase at an expensive price. I definitely feel unhappy and will get a loss if the assets are sold now.
Activity: 93
Lower prices means opportunity to buy altcoins which you believe will rise in the right period of time. Although we cannot predict what will happen in the future, we take risk to believe that investing in a lower prices can give us higher profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
This is not a good situation, it's been too long the price of all the coins to decline, it would be better if you do not buy coins at this time, because there has been no change at all these months. For those of you who want to buy coins, please wait a few weeks so you know if there is an increase or it will be more down the price.
Activity: 95
I think, you need not worry, this is normal in the world of business and commerce. everything will improve and will be back as before. calm down and bounce your coins! Smiley
Activity: 76
I don't panic and I think, now it is the right time for  investment, especially in bitcoin and ethereum.remain I hope the price will rise.
Activity: 216
Merit: 3
FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
This situation is good only for those who have free fiat money. For those who have assets in the crypto currency, nothing has changed. The main crypto-currencies have fallen in price proportionally to the rest market.
Activity: 182
Now is a great time to buy more of your favorite coins. Dollar cost averaging you will bring down the average price you have paid for each of your coins. And when the next bull run comes you will be in a better position to capitalize on the growth of good projects
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
the price drop in the cryptocurrency market have to look from the side of the possibility of a new of investing in cryptocurrency, and not from the point of view of losing money. behind the fall, almost always there is growth, this suggests that at low prices you can buy a good cryptocurrency.

Experienced traders earn on the fall of the market and on growth, i.e. always have a profit, despite the state of affairs. Experienced investors also have a profit as a result, but the strategies are different for the investor and the trader.
Those who do not make money in this market are impatient. Only patience and analysis are the key to success!
Activity: 182
I believe no one in crypto will be excited about low price because low price means that your portfolio is down and no one would be happy about that, the only people that will feel excited are the new people joining crypto because they will buy at low.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Most of the time, when prices fall, the opportunity comes.
Because it's only when you buy tokens when you're down, that's a good time. Grin

We all are so persuaded that everything will go up, but what to do, if I would spend all of my money in this deep to buy the tokens I consider as perspective, and the market would not recover. Because of that, I am buying only from my free money, investing only the amount I am ready to lose, because if I would invest everything, I would lose everything.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
the price drop in the cryptocurrency market have to look from the side of the possibility of a new of investing in cryptocurrency, and not from the point of view of losing money. behind the fall, almost always there is growth, this suggests that at low prices you can buy a good cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
When the price of coins is low, this leads to quite logical concerns for all their owners. Therefore there is a subconscious desire to sell a coin, there is a panic. But you do not need to do this - the period of falling prices is the best time for additional purchases.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
It's a good opportunity for people who have some free BTC to buy alts or fiat. Someone who is deep in altcoins is totally rekt. There are lowcaps always that are good buys rn: $Pirl, $DNR, $BIS and so on
Activity: 795
Yes, i am excited, it is an opportunity to add more coins/tokens to what you have already in your portfolio, many people panic at this time but i see it personally as opportunity to buy more.
Activity: 96
I think, you need not worry, this is normal in the world of business and commerce. everything will improve and will be back as before. calm down and bounce your coins!
Activity: 69
When all low then its buying time.Some of them are excited about the situation, but most of them are not. If you think it differently, the low price can benefit you.  When the price go down, you can use this opportunity to buy or collect crypto that you want.
Activity: 644
In any negative news we should always look for positive sides. Now everyone is not excited by the fall of the market but there is a good opportunity to buy some coins at reduced prices. This is undoubtedly a plus in this situation.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
Some people are excited when the price is low, its the opportunity for them to buy some coins that has a good future or that they think it will give them a good profit someday. And in the other hand, some people are not excited or sad because the coin that they invest is low, means that they are loss their money in that coin.
Pages:
Jump to: