Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 2. (Read 31551 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 871
Intern at Foxpup's merit cycling club
I've already done that and in fact am still drunk.  Shall I keep swigging from the boxed wine and if so, for how long?

Isn't 168 hours the customary minimum?

Oh dear foxes. You can only wish it was that easy...
The pain will be constant. Some neurons will explode.
Wine shouldn't be drunk, but swallowed. There should be injections too.
I am here to help, but it's not for the faint-hearted.
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 16303
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Shall I keep swigging from the boxed wine and if so, for how long?
Isn't 168 hours the customary minimum?
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
Howdy, y'all!!  Being a keep-to-myself kind of degenerate in the old fashioned sense of the word, I missed mention of upcoming shenanigans and was only notified at the 11th hour by Foxx-xx-pup. 

Tier A: passing out and waking up with a strong pain in some parts of our bodies.
I've already done that and in fact am still drunk.  Shall I keep swigging from the boxed wine and if so, for how long?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 2575
In anticipation of the Merit Cycling Club anniversary I have to ask - how has life been going on for Bonbon L Gazeta? Does he need another champagne bottle for the upcoming festivity?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 6273
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Finally, when does the process start? Next Wednesday? I probably need to get some rest.
"The process" as you put it indeed starts next Wednesday at 18:20 UTC. Please try to save your energy until then.

I have my alarm set-up:

Also, I am training my body, and hydrating a lot.
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 2966
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Finally, when does the process start? Next Wednesday? I probably need to get some rest.
"The process" as you put it indeed starts next Wednesday at 18:20 UTC. Please try to save your energy until then.
How long can you keep counting "threesome", "foursome", "pentasome"? And when does it become an orgy?
Looking at Wikipedia's list of Numerical prefixes, quattuorvigintisome sounds challenging Cheesy Sexagintisome becomes too obvious again, and millisome sounds a bit sad. That leaves us with infinisome or just plurisome.
I should probably start sleeping already to gain strength.

Hahah, the only thing that worries me is what we will do with the foxes that will decide to join after the infinisome has started.
In all seriousness ( Tongue ) to achieve infinisome you need to have an incoming flow, either constant or variable.
You are allowed to have an outgoing flow, but at all times incoming flow should be higher that outgoing flow.
That said, all the foxes need to be highly capable to endure during the infinisome.

I will name the infinisome as "the process". Now we can all talk about the process in any context.

legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 16303
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
We actually do have a room. It's right here, in the foxhole Roll Eyes Everything goes on here -- multiple partners involved too Cheesy
How long can you keep counting "threesome", "foursome", "pentasome"? And when does it become an orgy?
Looking at Wikipedia's list of Numerical prefixes, quattuorvigintisome sounds challenging Cheesy Sexagintisome becomes too obvious again, and millisome sounds a bit sad. That leaves us with infinisome or just plurisome.
I should probably start sleeping already to gain strength.

It always reminds me of the crook in Burn Notice, when he was about to die, he said with a sad voice: "I've never had a foursome!".
Allow me to use Richard Branson's famous airline quote out of context: the easiest way to get a foursome is to start with a pentasome and wait until someone falls asleep Cheesy
legendary
You two get a room.

We actually do have a room. It's right here, in the foxhole Roll Eyes Everything goes on here -- multiple partners involved too Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 2802
Not that I am embarassed, but because she/he/it is not aware that I am a foxpup.

I assume you also didn't share that you are in love with me. But it's okay, it'll be our dirty little secret <3 Roll Eyes Kiss Kiss

You two get a room.
legendary
Not that I am embarassed, but because she/he/it is not aware that I am a foxpup.

I assume you also didn't share that you are in love with me. But it's okay, it'll be our dirty little secret <3 Roll Eyes Kiss Kiss
Oh sweet Jesus! While I blushed reading all your nice words about all the foxes, I need to ask you this: dear apogio, do you have a thing about being beaten? =))) I see you still keep insisting on this, although I thought we settled once about using a sexting sexed in approach. Are you okay? Or into BDSM perhaps? (Not that there's anything wrong with THAT Smiley)

You know, life is short. We should enjoy many different flavours. By the way, I am the inventor of the word BDSM. I hope my "other half" doesn't read the forum. Not that I am embarassed, but because she/he/it is not aware that I am a foxpup.

legendary
Which, if I've done my math right, means next week will be the fifth anniversary. Prepare for celebratory shenanigans.

This also means the below part is coming soon  Roll Eyes

All I want is the info regarding the surprise. And I want it desperately  Tongue
O M G! I did not see that coming though Smiley "Desperately", huh? Now that's intense...  Roll Eyes

2. I hope that I have included all the foxes. But if not, I am willing to take the responsibility and be publicly beaten, or punished in any other way.

Oh sweet Jesus! While I blushed reading all your nice words about all the foxes, I need to ask you this: dear apogio, do you have a thing about being beaten? =))) I see you still keep insisting on this, although I thought we settled once about using a sexting sexed in approach. Are you okay? Or into BDSM perhaps? (Not that there's anything wrong with THAT Smiley)

Tier B: writing a love letter to GazetaBitcoin. Don't ask why, I just love this guy Tongue

Awwww -- blushing <3 I have no idea what's happening here, but in last 2-3 weeks or so I've been kissed (by a forum woman, that is); a Pakistani translator called me their darling and expressed an unconditional love between us (not sure about their gender, but it is not an issue anyway); and now apogio loves me. I think my natural magnetism reached a top level.

Is it hot here or is it just me?  Roll Eyes

Tier S:

For some reason I could not refrain remembering these lovely words:

dark musty holes
Hmm. Interesting. What gave you this impression about me? I don't feel like I've been that kind of guy.

I have no idea... But according to "britannica", this must be a natural ability or power that makes it possible to know something without any proof or evidence : a feeling that guides a fox to act a certain way without fully understanding why.

Which, if I've done my math right, means next week will be the fifth anniversary. Prepare for celebratory shenanigans.

Forgive my ignorance, but is there a limit to our celebrations? I mean, how will we know if we have celebrated enough?

I suggest the following tiers of celebratory shenanigans:

Tier D: random posting and exchanging merits between us like we always do.
Tier C: sending all of our bitcoins to this address. By the way there is something special about this address. Let's see if anyone will find it.
Tier B: writing a love letter to GazetaBitcoin. Don't ask why, I just love this guy Tongue
Tier A: passing out and waking up with a strong pain in some parts of our bodies.
Tier S:
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
If someone were to offer wine from plastic bottles, it would be a real celebration.  Roll Eyes

No worries here, leave that on me 😅 as usual, fillippone will LOVE this!

For the sake of shenanigans, I will happily abide by your barbarian habit of drinking wine from plastic bottles.
For the sake of shenanigans, I will happily do things that are probably illegal in at least one jurisdiction!
legendary
If someone were to offer wine from plastic bottles, it would be a real celebration.  Roll Eyes

No worries here, leave that on me 😅 as usual, fillippone will LOVE this!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 6415
Farewell, Leo
[...]
Dear crew mate. Forgive me for completely ignoring this.

BlackHatCoiner: The Magician. BlackHatCoiner was a joker at the old palace. He was always against the King and was willing to help the Queen to dethrone him.
"No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin foxes". BTW, you reminded me of Game of Thrones! I hope we don't share the same ending, though. (And I was thinking which series I should re-watch, now I know)

At first, he wanted to be good with everyone, but as time passed, he knew that some foxes would be a pain. Therefore, he decided to expose their lack of Bitcoin knowledge publicly
Hmm. Interesting. What gave you this impression about me? I don't feel like I've been that kind of guy.

Prepare for celebratory shenanigans.
Shall we prepare ourselves for some flawless timings?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 3404
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
How can we possibly prepare for that? Cheesy Lots of sleep? Or the opposite? Training? Alcohol?

If someone were to offer wine from plastic bottles, it would be a real celebration.  Roll Eyes

wine in the traditional cardboard box

its a fan favorite. or was.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 2802
How can we possibly prepare for that? Cheesy Lots of sleep? Or the opposite? Training? Alcohol?

Pages:
Jump to: