Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 6. (Read 31926 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Thanks again for your flawless timing!

I also send my respects to our queen! <3

I'm having a drink to o_e_l_e_o tonight.

Sign me up for that Smiley It's been a great honor to know him!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

I went to a local bitcoiner meet-up, and I had a beer in his honour.
I think it was the only way to celebrate such a legend in the forum.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 6415
Farewell, Leo
Leo really fucked my day today. It's been a while since I lost a favorite person. I would never expect to feel the same from an Internet stranger.

Fucking disease.

My drink is already on my desk. My thoughts are with Leo...
It's good to know that I'm not drinking alone tonight...
Activity: 406
Merit: 896

My drink is already on my desk. My thoughts are with Leo...
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Two hundred and fifty-second week paid.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
At first, I thought he was thanking her in advance. Then, I thought she might have had a poor Internet connection. Now it is abundantly clear. Time machine.

Flux capacitors-based interaction at its best.
legendary
Farewell, Leo
At first, I thought he was thanking her in advance. Then, I thought she might have had a poor Internet connection. Now it is abundantly clear. Time machine.
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Two hundred and fifty-first week paid.
legendary
My petite friendly pup, maybe you were too confused back then, as you were at start... but I actually answered Smiley

And while I congratulated you for your choice...

...I also suggested an approach softer than beating... Remember?  Roll Eyes

Oh I do. I do... I never realised how protective you were, suggesting other approaches. I am still waiting for it however. Nevermind, I will get the chance to feel the wrath of the foxes at some point.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
(Will anybody notice that I replied instead of LV?) Roll Eyes
Are we slowly becoming a single merit hoarding organism?

I think we are all morphing into a bigger fox  Cheesy

Wait till I start drinking from plastic bottles of wine

My man!

fillippone you see this? You see this, yes?

You are a monster
Gazeta + fillippone be like

Gazeta, the friendly monster

By the way @GazetaBitcoin my lovely friend, you who intimidated me when I joined the club as an intern, you still haven't done anything about that: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.63283702. And I am still waiting for my welcoming ceremony.

My petite friendly pup, maybe you were too confused back then, as you were at start... but I actually answered Smiley

And while I congratulated you for your choice...

I definitely lean towards being sexed in
That's a good start, for sure.

...I also suggested an approach softer than beating... Remember?  Roll Eyes

in case you decide to apply force, please make sure to be as gentle as you can, especially in the "beat in" option.
Maybe we can avoid this... Let's see what other option we have... Are you good at dealing with
dark musty holes
?
legendary
Farewell, Leo
- Who's the most popular guy at the Foxpup colony?
- The one who can carry a cup of coffee in each hand and a dozen donuts.

That's a lot of holes there.

I was convinced that the trick is that we are not sure who is and who is not a guy from the Foxpup gang.
Tell me you haven't been in a nudist Foxpup meeting without telling me.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507
Before I entered?
Whom did you enter? Wink

I was convinced that the trick is that we are not sure who is and who is not a guy from the Foxpup gang.
Exactly! Mandatory genetic testing for everyone!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Before I entered? Probably either o_e_l_e_o, Switzerland or cryptohunter. (Not falling to that trap again  Tongue)
You were close... but considering that everyone in this party is avid nudists, the correct answer sounds a little different  Roll Eyes

legendary
Farewell, Leo
@LoyceV I seriously wanna say sorry for constantly derailing your topic. How come haven't we started another one in the off-topic section?
Constantly derailing the topic? This is the services board. You're bumping, you're doing service.

Before I entered? Probably either o_e_l_e_o, Switzerland or cryptohunter. (Not falling to that trap again  Tongue)
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Wait till I start drinking from plastic bottles of wine, humiliating forum trolls and writing in gray.
You can humiliate trolls as much as you want, you can even send me naked pictures of yourself like some of my campaign participants do (I think the last time it was a curly-haired African American woman), but you can NOT use the color gray when publishing posts... unless you answer correctly to this question.

Please note that this is a trick question.  Smiley
This is only getting worse with the addition of more members, particularly ones like BHC and apogio who frequent the technical boards as I do.

I am sorry man, but there is strong evidence that in fact you want me here.  Tongue

But in fact, without you, I wouldn't be able to participate on the bitcoin board a lot. You made me learn lots of things and now I wanna do the same with others. And I still have toooooo much to learn.

By the way @GazetaBitcoin my lovely friend, you who intimidated me when I joined the club as an intern, you still haven't done anything about that: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.63283702. And I am still waiting for my welcoming ceremony.

@LoyceV I seriously wanna say sorry for constantly derailing your topic. How come haven't we started another one in the off-topic section?
legendary
and writing in gray.
Writing in gray is meant to "lowlight" less important and slightly off-topic text. At least that's how I use it. And yes, the irony of "hiding" off-topic text in this topic is not lost on me.
Pages:
Jump to: