Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 8. (Read 31926 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
I won't order anything for privacy reasons, and I know I'm not the only one.
Noted.
I am not dealing with any personal details at all.
Cards are shipped in simple envelope, and purchase is done directly from official website, so there is no connection with any forum accounts.
All FoxPup Meric Cycling cards would be identical and anyone could order them to be delivered in PO box or anywhere else.
I wish there was a better way for more private international delivery service  Tongue

Now there is one possible alternative... you could purchase compatible javacards anywhere you want, even locally, and Satochip could sell you only design files.
You pay for digital files, download, print and stick on both sides of your blank cards, load firmware and you ready to go... now everything remains private.
Activity: 406
Merit: 896
I don't even want to know how this is made (since I strongly hate AI), but can you get me one with MehMeh (reference link in case this name doesn't ring a bell) on it? She'll love it Smiley

I am honoured to create something beautiful for your lovely daughter.

I present to you Miss MehMeh, a small, pinky puppy who loves Bitcoin. (If you don't like it, I will re-create it)

Yay! I am so glad I've been there! Needless to mention, Crete is full of many other wonderful places (which I visited too or, at least, partially), such as Spinalonga, Knossos Palace, Mount Ida (the place where Zeus grew up), all the historic relics of Minoan civilization... And these are just a few of Crete's beauties!

Greece is beautiful! I hope BlackHatCoiner agrees! Let us know in case you need anything specific. I 've never been to Spinaloga though! Good catch!

OMG you did an amazing job here hihi! Thank you so much! Roll Eyes I have a few suggestions for making a few changes but I'll tell you in PM, to not derail this topic even more than having already SEVENTY-SEVEN pages of derailment =)))

Absolutely!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
I have been to all of these places more than once haha. But yeah you have spotted them accurately!

Yay! I am so glad I've been there! Needless to mention, Crete is full of many other wonderful places (which I visited too or, at least, partially), such as Spinalonga, Knossos Palace, Mount Ida (the place where Zeus grew up), all the historic relics of Minoan civilization... And these are just a few of Crete's beauties!

I will do it for free for you GazetaBitcoin, my precious friend.

Thank you, but I could not refrain myself from sending you some precious gems  Roll Eyes

How may I assist you?

Do you like any of these?

OMG you did an amazing job here hihi! Thank you so much! Roll Eyes I have a few suggestions for making a few changes but I'll tell you in PM, to not derail this topic even more than having already SEVENTY-SEVEN pages of derailment =)))
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
and willing to order this hw cards.
I won't order anything for privacy reasons, and I know I'm not the only one.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Can I ask who is the official leader of Foxpup Merit Cycling Club? LoyceV os someone else?
I know that Foxpup is the owner, but one of your members asked me about Foxpup Merit Cycling Club Satochip Limited Edition cards.
Maybe we can make something special if majority of club members are interested and willing to order this hw cards.
Price for one card should be around 0.000794 BTC or $35.
Let me know below or in PM.
TY.
legendary
Sure, let me wear my personalised t-shirt with the "apogio" stamp on it.

I don't even want to know how this is made (since I strongly hate AI), but can you get me one with MehMeh (reference link in case this name doesn't ring a bell) on it? She'll love it Smiley
Hold my merit source and 1700 unspent sMerits. Greeks to the top of the dashboard, please.  Tongue

I may now officially salute you to the club BlackHatCoiner! Greeks will protect the queen from every enemy and guarantee the integrity of the gang.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 6415
Farewell, Leo
I tried to explain him a while ago how things work here... But maybe he forgot. I was 2 years ago, so it's understandable
Lol. Had I called the queen a "he"? It seems I may be subject to a level of criminal prosecution worse than promoting privacy enhancing tools in 2024. But please forgive me, it has been 2 years. I feel rehabilitated.

And at this pace, I will become legendary before becoming hero
Hold my merit source and 1700 unspent sMerits. Greeks to the top of the dashboard, please.  Tongue
Actually, cycling merits is also a must, I'm afraid. And only in ginormous packages!

Which rules to apply and wear your avatar.
The rules are you have to cycle an obscene amount of merit between yourself and other members of the merit/trust gang that exists in the conspiracy theory that cryptohunter's all worked up about, so I'm afraid you don't quite qualify at this stage. Sorry.

I am ready to cycle merit with you. I am already a "Hero Member", lacking activity. And at this pace, I will become legendary before becoming hero  Tongue

Loyce & Leo & BlackHatCoiner are the users to whom I have given the most merit. In fact, when I talked to our queen, I specifically mentioned how good the members of the club are. This is why she allowed me to become an intern and wear this heavy avatar.

Ohhh, in this case you are right! If you'll ever go there, to his birth place, make sure you'll visit Balos & Elafonissi lagoons, which look stunning -- just like Caribbean lagoons. And they also have pink sand. And visit also Vai & Preveli beaches. Both have palm tree forests surrounding them and, as a plus, at Preveli there is also a small river going into the sea, and populated with geese and ducks <3 The view is simply astonishing...

I have been to all of these places more than once haha. But yeah you have spotted them accurately!

Thank you buddy! Much appreciated! In the past i used to ask fillippone for help, as he was only a wannabee back then. But now he is fully felched fledged lieutenant so I can do this anymore... This is why I kindly asked for help from our friendly intern Smiley

And by the way, that shirt suits you so well Smiley Would you tailor some for as well? I'll pay you with precious gems! Roll Eyes

We are cycling merit here, remember?!  Tongue I will do it for free for you GazetaBitcoin, my precious friend. Btw, I am still waiting for instructions to help you! How may I assist you?

Do you like any of these?

legendary
PS. Cycling merit is a bonus here, and also humour and shenanigans are a must. Am I right guys? Gazeta my friend, am I correct?

Actually, cycling merits is also a must, I'm afraid. And only in ginormous packages!

Which rules to apply and wear your avatar.
The rules are you have to cycle an obscene amount of merit between yourself and other members of the merit/trust gang that exists in the conspiracy theory that cryptohunter's all worked up about, so I'm afraid you don't quite qualify at this stage. Sorry.

We have a huge sense of hospitality in Greece. I am not from Creta, but my father was born and raised there, so I kinda know the drill.

Ohhh, in this case you are right! If you'll ever go there, to his birth place, make sure you'll visit Balos & Elafonissi lagoons, which look stunning -- just like Caribbean lagoons. And they also have pink sand. And visit also Vai & Preveli beaches. Both have palm tree forests surrounding them and, as a plus, at Preveli there is also a small river going into the sea, and populated with geese and ducks <3 The view is simply astonishing...

Ooookay, other than that, apogio, since you are our newest intern, are you so kind to give me a hand of help here? I'm carrying something very heavy...

Thank you buddy! Much appreciated! In the past i used to ask fillippone for help, as he was only a wannabee back then. But now he is fully felched fledged lieutenant so I can do this anymore... This is why I kindly asked for help from our friendly intern Smiley

And by the way, that shirt suits you so well Smiley Would you tailor some for as well? I'll pay you with precious gems! Roll Eyes

We are here to protect her. Welcome to the club fellow fox.

As for BlackHatcoiner -- to which I say a warm welcome back -- I tried to explain him a while ago how things work here... But maybe he forgot. I was 2 years ago, so it's understandable
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18503
Is this where the cool kids hang out these days? Gimme a bike.

Apologies to Foxpup for sending her only 6 sMerits four years now. For what's worth, I have sent 959 to o_e_l_e_o and 218 to Loyce. That's a lot of cycling there.

Our queen doesn't need merits! We are here to protect her. Welcome to the club fellow fox. I am a new entry here (kinda like an intern - but for foxes). I am trying to prove myself like a good puppy.

PS. Cycling merit is a bonus here, and also humour and shenanigans are a must. Am I right guys? Gazeta my friend, am I correct?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 6415
Farewell, Leo
Is this where the cool kids hang out these days? Gimme a bike.

Apologies to Foxpup for sending her only 6 sMerits four years now. For what's worth, I have sent 959 to o_e_l_e_o and 218 to Loyce. That's a lot of cycling there.
How so? Smiley

We have a huge sense of hospitality in Greece. I am not from Creta, but my father was born and raised there, so I kinda know the drill.

Ooookay, other than that, apogio, since you are our newest intern, are you so kind to give me a hand of help here? I'm carrying something very heavy...

I am ready, hit me! What do you need? How heavy is it? I am ready to prove myself here!
legendary
In fact, you can not drink alone when in Creta.

How so? Smiley

Thanks again for your flawless timing and lightning fast on-chain confirmation!

I also thank our queen for her immense generosity!

A bit, but I'm not celebrating yet.

And when you think that only 2 years ago, around this time, we did not know what to choose anymore between Ardbeg Uigeadail, ouzo, Gautier VSOP, Romania's finest beer, Glenfiddich 15YO Solera Reserves... Memories...

LV: you still have my best wishes for recovery!

Ooookay, other than that, apogio, since you are our newest intern, are you so kind to give me a hand of help here? I'm carrying something very heavy... (We usually have to carry heavy stuff inside the foxhole on Wednesdays Grin)

legendary
Hi Loyce, are you doing any better?
A bit, but I'm not celebrating yet. I've felt like this a few times before in the past 3 months. More tests later this week.
Thanks Smiley

Hi Loyce, are you doing any better?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Two hundred and forty-eighth week paid.
I am on Cretan shores for a while and it does not feel good to drink alone Smiley

In fact, you can not drink alone when in Creta.

Sorry for bumping older posts, but I just realised it wasn't that old, just 2 months old  Tongue (And as I said, I have read all the posts 3 times already lol)
Pages:
Jump to: