Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 4. (Read 31926 times)

legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Two hundred and fifty-ninth week paid.

Which, if I've done my math right, means next week will be the fifth anniversary. Prepare for celebratory shenanigans.
legendary
Two hundred and fifty-eighth week paid.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Thanks again for your flawless timing!
Activity: 238
Merit: 494
Siga sempre em frente! always move forward!

I've been reading this topic little by little to try to understand all of this... but one thing is certain, you should write something, something similar to a comic book with all this story you just told... it would be very interesting, a parallel world with stories of all these characters lol
Activity: 406
Merit: 896
That's good, because my plans are becoming increasingly less surprising to those who know me. (Though definitely no less nice. Wink)

Sometimes surprises disappoint, but kindness never does.

By the way, I have made some instinctive thoughts that I am embarassed to share, but I will follow our queen's lead and I will get out of my comfort zone. So, according to my thoughts, I would like to describe to you, how I see each of you, through the gaze of a small foxpup.

Foxpup: The Queen. The fox who decided to dethrone the king, due to his inability to live harmoniously with the other foxes. Rumor has it that the old King is chained in a dungeon, wearing a t-shirt with the ethereum stamp printed on it.

LoyceV: Queen's Right Hand. LoyceV decided to approach the queen after the old Kingdom got destroyed. He needed a job, seeking a new beginning. He was out of food, as rats and pidgeons had disappeared during the war. The merciful Queen saw in LoyceV the passion for Bitcoin and decided to anoint him her right hand.

o_e_l_e_o: The Faithful Servant. The Queen saw Leo in the crowd. She noticed him straight away as he was the only one hiding his face, wearing a mask. Leo was reluctant, he wanted to stay well hidden behind his mask, but the Queen always knew how to make other foxes obey her will. Leo joined the pack, until he decided to step away and follow the lonely path that he had originally chosen. (a tear just dropped...)

fillippone: The Godfather. The Queen was already beloved by the entire kingdom. However, some foxes were silently creating disturbances with the aim of overthrowing the Queen. Rumor has it they wanted another fox codenamed "CSW" enthroned. The Queen needed someone to do the dirty work and look after the welfare of the kingdom, by taking out other foxes who were organizing rebellions. The Queen hired fillippone to be the Godfather.

gazetaBitcoin: The Bodyguard. Even though the Queen was well protected by her faithful pack, she needed someone to be near her 24/7. She hired gazetaBitcoin for this purpose. The latter was a fox of enormous proportions, ready to devour anyone who came within less than 1 meter from the Queen. GazetaBitcoin sworn that day, that no new fox should enter the pack without being threatened.

suchmoon: The Full Moon Princess. The daughter of the old King. The crowd loved her. She always knew that her father was losing his mind, trying to convince everyone that Ethereum is not a shitcoin. She knew she had to help the Queen to take him down. The small fox, gathered a huge army of foxes and they were shouting the queen's name under the moonlight. She was then named "The Full Moon Princess".

The Sceptical Chymist: The Scientist. There was a day, when the Queen needed to kill some opponent foxes. But it was not in her nature. The Queen was forgiving. She decided to hire a fox, known in the fox world by the name "the Scientist". Nobody has ever seen his face, but many people have changed their minds regarding Bitcoin because of his potions. The Queen ordered a potion that would change the King's mind. A potion that would make him forget that CSW is Satoshi Nakamoto (another famous fox - slightly less famous than the Queen). The potion was delivered, but the King gave it to one of his servants for testing and didn't drink it himself. Today, the servant is a great bitcoin developer.

BlackHatCoiner: The Magician. BlackHatCoiner was a joker at the old palace. He was always against the King and was willing to help the Queen to dethrone him. At first, he wanted to be good with everyone, but as time passed, he knew that some foxes would be a pain. Therefore, he decided to expose their lack of Bitcoin knowledge publicly, to make them lose the artificial reputation that they had built in the foxes world.

apogio: The Intern. Apogio is a small foxpup. He always wanted to become a proper fox, but he knew that like everything in life, he would need to sacrifice a lot of personal pleasures. He asked to follow the Queen, knowing how important it was for him to have a pack to belong to. The Queen was surprised, but she supported apogio's decision. Till this day, apogio knows that he belongs to a pack that is full of incredible foxes.

Notes:
1. apogio's favorite animal used to be the wolf, until he met some proper foxes.
2. I hope that I have included all the foxes. But if not, I am willing to take the responsibility and be publicly beaten, or punished in any other way. If I have forgotten a fox, apart from beating me, please remind me, so I can include it in the post.
3. apogio is very close to celebrate his 1y anniversary in the forum.
legendary
And with this occasion I want to announce that I am preparing a nice surprise with the occasion of our next anniversary Smiley
That's good, because my plans are becoming increasingly less surprising to those who know me. (Though definitely no less nice. Wink)

Two hundred and fifty-seventh week paid.
legendary
Thanks again for your flawless timing! I had to rush dishes to make it (the old fashioned way, without involving time travel).
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
when i tought I would be THE master derailer, I have actually to bend my knee to Gazeta, who just demonstrated having A "Master in derailment".

//Gazeta is blushing here  Roll Eyes

I am so happy to be part of all this.

I feel the same and, as always, I have not enough words for expressing my whole gratitude to Foxpup!

Thank you Gazeta, and thank you LoyceV for allowing all this derailment in your thread.

Grazie tante, amico mio! And, of course, all my thanks are going to Marcel as well, whose toleration and humor made all these possible Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
For everything involving detachable appendixes, count me in.
For everything involving wine in plastic bottles, count me out.
And as always, I am up for anything that doesn't involve skin contact with strong acids, any living thing with more than four legs, or theft of what little money I have. 

Five years....that's frizzackin' incredible.  We've had the pleasure of being recipients of Foxxx-pup's mizza-fuzzin' magnanimosity for longer than it seems (though I am not in the original set of members).  I bow down before our furry master.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
I won't dwell in details, due to my professionality as a member of the Italian mafia gang, but when i tought I would be THE master derailer, I have actually to bend my knee to Gazeta, who just demonstrated having A "Master in derailment".
I am so happy to be part of all this.
Thank you Gazeta, and thank you LoyceV for allowing all this derailment in your thread.
legendary
I bet you can setup a machinery to spot edits in posts in less time than re-reading the whole thread.
Wait a minute, I did that: LoyceV's Topic Details: highlight deleted and edited posts (forum wide) Cheesy But It's been "temporarily" out of order since 2021. I never bothered to fix it, the problem is my "old" and "new" scraping methods differ. Let's test anyway: https://loyce.club/archive/details/topic_5121375.html (this links to an old archive that isn't updating).

Apparently, it was easier than I though to make you bite the bait!

legendary
I bet you can setup a machinery to spot edits in posts in less time than re-reading the whole thread.
Wait a minute, I did that: LoyceV's Topic Details: highlight deleted and edited posts (forum wide) Cheesy But It's been "temporarily" out of order since 2021. I never bothered to fix it, the problem is my "old" and "new" scraping methods differ. Let's test anyway: https://loyce.club/archive/details/topic_5121375.html (this links to an old archive that isn't updating).
legendary
I can confirm.
You are not the only one re-reading this thread.
I spotted other time travelling easter eggs as well.
Now you got me curious Tongue But I'm not taking the bait, I don't have time to re-read 80 pages.

It was quite easy for me to spot your surprise post on page [redacted] as I know what I was looking for.
But you have to be more creative than this to spot mine.
legendary
I can confirm.
Now you got me curious Tongue But I'm not taking the bait, I don't have time to re-read 80 pages.

I am drinking right now, but is there really a surprise? I went through all the pages (kinda rapidly - because of the alcohol) and didn't spot it!
Look harder Tongue

Unfortunately though, I saw Leo's posts and felt sad... Anyway! Sorry for mentioning that...
I also see his posts everywhere. It's his legacy on Bitcointalk.
I'm not buying it Cheesy I left you a little surprise somewhere, which you failed to mention Tongue
Haha that's bluff mate. Unless you left it in the past week or so. But I am not buying it either. I am an intern. I learn from you. So I don't buy it! Haha
I don't bluff. I left it last year. Good luck!

I don't know if it's a bluff, or if it's because of the Ouzo I am drinking right now, but is there really a surprise? I went through all the pages (kinda rapidly - because of the alcohol) and didn't spot it!

Unfortunately though, I saw Leo's posts and felt sad... Anyway! Sorry for mentioning that...
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
I'm not buying it Cheesy I left you a little surprise somewhere, which you failed to mention Tongue
Haha that's bluff mate. Unless you left it in the past week or so. But I am not buying it either. I am an intern. I learn from you. So I don't buy it! Haha
I don't bluff. I left it last year. Good luck!
legendary

I can confirm.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Should it be bitcoin, or perhaps other types of services?
Damn, I have a dirty mind.

LMAO, why did I expect that coming? =)))

All I want is the info regarding the surprise. And I want it desperately  Tongue

O M G! I did not see that coming though Smiley "Desperately", huh? Now that's intense...  Roll Eyes

legendary
Derailing it like there is no tomorrow?
It's not that bad Smiley

Are you proud of what you created alongside our queen?
Oh yeah Cheesy

Btw. I am on round 7, I just forgot to mention it

And with that, couch time Smiley I'm still ill. Every time I feel better, it comes back. Or a different virus strain, there's a lot of those going around. I want spring Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: