Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 10. (Read 31926 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Please be aware that inside the foxhole the year has 97 weeks. At least.
That can't be, as there's evidence suggesting 4 years have 246 weeks. And counting, of course Wink

I'm more curious when "5 years" will be hit: will that be after 260 weeks, or after 261 weeks? Including all leap years since Foxpup's Merit Cycling Club started, it would be a perfect 5 year milestone at exactly 261 weeks!

As Gazeta has just shown, knowing the whole thread post by post is a necessary but not sufficient condition ever to be considered for admission to the Club.
It always scares me a bit how GazetaBitcoin seems to remember everything that was every posted here.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
knowing the whole thread post by post is a necessary but not sufficient condition ever to be considered for admission to the Club.

This is true!

apogio, which of the following recruiting methods do you think we apply in your case?

Is there a requirement for initiation to join a gang? I found this on the web, I listed some of it below.
  • Initiation by cop
  • Being jumped in or beat in
  • Sexed in
  • Jacked In
My gang has become somewhat infamous for its use of the third method. It's not strictly a requirement, but it certainly helps, and in any case I've yet to hear any complaints. Grin

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
By the way, I started reading the whole topic. See you in 2 years  Tongue

As Gazeta has just shown, knowing the whole thread post by post is a necessary but not sufficient condition ever to be considered for admission to the Club.
Then, a lot of things need to happen.
legendary
By the way, I started reading the whole topic. See you in 2 years  Tongue

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18503
You can be my +1 for now. My last +1 is still chained up from the last party disappeared in mysterious circumstances. Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 896

Then put it back and start making confusion in the forum. You may later con-fuse things too, but confusion is also a must =)))

The queen must announce the new scared puppy. She must do it here! Otherwise I am too scared to face the gatekeepers!

By the way, I started reading the whole topic. See you in 2 years  Tongue
legendary
I love humour mate.

Then read this topic (all its pages) and enjoy Smiley

I am the smallest puppy you could ever find in here.

And you just walked into 2 big bad wolves foxhole gatekeepers

Yeap the queen allowed it! I have no reason to lie and then face her rage!

Then put it back and start making confusion in the forum. You may later con-fuse things too, but confusion is also a must =)))
I have taken permission from foxpup to use it

If our queen allowed you we bow down to all her decision Smiley But nobody knew about that and we gotta protect the gang
In the past that was supposed to be made by red tags =)))

apogio, if you are here now, please understand that humor is a must among us Smiley Also understand the humor from my earlier post.

I love humour mate. But I am new to this forum, so forgive me.

I am the smallest puppy you could ever find in here.

Yeap the queen allowed it! I have no reason to lie and then face her rage!

Edit: I will wear my fur again only if she says it here, to avoid confusion with the PMs
legendary
I have taken permission from foxpup to use it

If our queen allowed you we bow down to all her decision Smiley But nobody knew about that and we gotta protect the gang
In the past that was supposed to be made by red tags =)))

apogio, if you are here now, please understand that humor is a must among us Smiley Also understand the humor from my earlier post.

Then I wish you all the best for your club. And sorry for the confusion we caused.

But, once more, you are a very helpful club for all the members. So thanks for that. I am leaving, and I hope foxpup will prove that what I say is legit, cause I would want to clear my name.
legendary
***WARNING***WARNING***WARNING***

***IMPOSTER ALERT!!!***

Apparently, after quitting from MixTum campaign, apogio enrolled (by himself?) in our gang.

Hi. I am apogio. I have taken permission from foxpup to use it without getting paid because I wanted to support her group. This group has always been helpful with me and really cared about bitcoin.

Please foxpup if you can, explain them. I don't wanna look like an imposter.

I will remove it, because it causes misunderstandings.

Cheers

Edit: I will never share the PMs I exchanged with Foxpup without her permission, but I can guarantee you that my intention was to support the group and SHE allowed me to do it. Of course I didn't get paid. The only proper support I have ever got on this forum is from members of this group. This is why I wore it for 12 hours. But apparently, I can't wear it without getting paid and being properly enrolled, even though I had Foxpup's permission. Anyway. Good day to all of you.
legendary
***WARNING***WARNING***WARNING***

***IMPOSTER ALERT!!!***

Apparently, after quitting from MixTum campaign, apogio enrolled (by himself?) in our gang.
legendary
Two hundred and forty-sixth week paid.
Thanks again for your flawless timing!
Putting the kids to bed messed up my timing, and they're not even in yet. Wish me luck!

Activity: 4200
Now that looks nice Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Two hundred and forty-sixth week paid.
legendary
[...] Help me out and I'll let you wear that avatar 1 month for free Smiley
Okay, but not until my family and I emigrate to you in Romania.

Although in this case it does not make sense, because if we share the same underpants for two, then with the same success I can easily write from your account.

I year and 8 months later I just realized that if we would live together (and happily ever after) we could also blame each other for using not just same undoes, but also same wallet / same WiFi (same account? Cheesy) just like these guys:

Any chance your office looks like this?

LMAO! (The source is also a must read =))) )
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Two hundred and forty-fifth week paid.
legendary

Unfortunately, this is still true:
Unfortunately, I'm still ill. It seems to take forever.
legendary
In these harsh times, when it seems that Reputation board is on fire, our Queen still acts with the precision of a Swiss watch!  Roll Eyes

So I also thank you for your flawless timing!
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: