Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 9. (Read 31926 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
What are medics telling you about this?
Last time I went to the GP, he told me to see for 2 weeks. That's 3.5 weeks ago, it feels useless to call them again.

I guess it is impacting many aspects of your life as well.
It is.

I checked with my GP again, he has no idea what's going on, so I'm in for more testing. This will happen before Christmas, but the results might take longer. Who knows, maybe I'm all okay again before getting the results. That would be the best case scenario Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
247 weeks while working with the same people the whole time? That's legendary man. Congratulations to the both of you on somehow making it this far. Get this to 300 weeks soon!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Thanks again for your flawless timing!

I just woke up....... Feeling worse again, that makes it 11.5 weeks and counting. Every time I think I'm getting a bit better, I feel more ill again. So I'll continue my time on the couch now, before I switch to my time in bed.
This is beyond human resistance.
Also is an insult to modern medical standards. What are medics telling you about this? I guess it is impacting many aspects of your life as well.
Godspeed LoyceV!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
May you be well, LV! You have my best wishes!

And thousand thanks again to our Supreme Leder, for her flawless timing! Amen!
Activity: 406
Merit: 896
I just woke up....... Feeling worse again, that makes it 11.5 weeks and counting. Every time I think I'm getting a bit better, I feel more ill again. So I'll continue my time on the couch now, before I switch to my time in bed.

Man I hope you are alright. 11.5 weeks is 3 months. It's too much... I wish you fast recovery. Although the word fast has kind of lost its meaning. Anyway...
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Two hundred and forty-seventh week paid.
legendary
Thanks again for your flawless timing!

Certainly! Of course, you can always try some wine in plastic bottles. fillippone loves it <3

I think I 'll pass unless it's mandatory in order to become a grown up fox. But the way this wine looks, I think I 'll pass  Tongue Sorry filippone.

I 'll stick to higher purity liquor.

OMG you are really studious little puppy, aren't you! Smiley

I don't know why but yeah. I read a lot. But sometimes the content is not suitable for my age.

Don't forget also o_e_l_e_o's follow-up to Maestro's "feedback":

In case it is somehow not obvious enough that my already rented avatar is not available to be rented by virtue of it already being rented, consider this post public notice that my already rented avatar is not available to be rented.

I do not think such an insignificant announcement regarding my already rented avatar not being available to be rented (because, if you remember from the beginning of this post, it is already rented) warrants its own thread.

And, speaking of Maestro75, he also made a similar wise post in fillippone's thread, with the occasion of having fillippone accepted in the gang. It was funny to see Maestro being the first person congratulating fillippone and saying what a great community member he is while, in fact, he had fillippone on his distrust list =)))

Yeah! I saw that.

Ok, now I made sure that you must be reading the thread twice a day. And it took me a week to read it twice. So I am at 1/7th of your speed. So I need to be 7 times faster to become a fox...

Although tbh I like being a small pup
legendary
So, I am going to grab a glass of Kraken rum right now. Am I in a good path?

Certainly! Of course, you can always try some wine in plastic bottles. fillippone loves it <3

Foxes, DONE! I read the whole history twice.

OMG you are really studious little puppy, aren't you! Smiley

Finally, I seriously don't know why but I laughed so much with the following where o_e_l_e_o says "I don't have my own thread but I am posting here to say thanks" and then the following question from LoyceV made me lol:
Why not open your own thread
Saying what? "Avatar not for rent"?

Don't forget also o_e_l_e_o's follow-up to Maestro's "feedback":

In case it is somehow not obvious enough that my already rented avatar is not available to be rented by virtue of it already being rented, consider this post public notice that my already rented avatar is not available to be rented.

I do not think such an insignificant announcement regarding my already rented avatar not being available to be rented (because, if you remember from the beginning of this post, it is already rented) warrants its own thread.

And, speaking of Maestro75, he also made a similar wise post in fillippone's thread, with the occasion of having fillippone accepted in the gang. It was funny to see Maestro being the first person congratulating fillippone and saying what a great community member he is while, in fact, he had fillippone on his distrust list =)))
Foxes, DONE! I read the whole history twice.

Some posts have been hilarious. Some others have been even more hilarious.

Finally, I seriously don't know why but I laughed so much with the following where o_e_l_e_o says "I don't have my own thread but I am posting here to say thanks" and then the following question from LoyceV made me lol:

Why not open your own thread
Saying what? "Avatar not for rent"?

Oh well, how can I put this... Well, besides

What is the background to that story?
Lots of alcohol, possibly some other chemicals.
possibly some other chemicals.
Only the finest, medicinal grade chemicals.

we also help our queen to rule over the kingdom:

I control the merit system, Lauda controls the trust system. Together, we fight crime. Grin

Hmm let me see...

So basically we use alcohol and high purity chemicals, in order to control the system and allow our queen to rule over the kingdom. Sounds good to me! Why haven't I joined the lair earlier?!

So, I am going to grab a glass of Kraken rum right now. Am I in a good path?
legendary
Let's just say, it's on you to find out!

I am good in many things, but I am much better in dark musty holes!

Oh yes!

Hmm looks like a good text for a signature.

That is an amazing idea Roll Eyes But don't forget also to say this prayer 3 times/day, padawan. We are very faithful people and we say our prayers. Look at fillippone, for example Smiley

Just a serious question though, if I may... If Foxpup is our queen, what is every other fox's unique role in the lair ? Apart from GazetaBitcoin's role who is definetely the super massive gatekeeper

Oh well, how can I put this... Well, besides

What is the background to that story?
Lots of alcohol, possibly some other chemicals.
possibly some other chemicals.
Only the finest, medicinal grade chemicals.

we also help our queen to rule over the kingdom:

I control the merit system, Lauda controls the trust system. Together, we fight crime. Grin

I can already tell you: I don't want an elephant! I asked the kids, they don't want one either Undecided

But... why? Dumbo is so cuuuute Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Maybe we can avoid this... Let's see what other option we have... Are you good at dealing with

dark musty holes

?

Let's just say, it's on you to find out!

I am good in many things, but I am much better in dark musty holes!

Hooray, we have a new intern! Congrats!

Thank you mate.

The Queen of Foxes guides us. The Queen of Foxes teaches us. The Queen of Foxes protects us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives (+wives) are yours. Amen!

Hmm looks like a good text for a signature.

Just a serious question though, if I may... If Foxpup is our queen, what is every other fox's unique role in the lair ? Apart from GazetaBitcoin's role who is definetely the super massive gatekeeper
legendary
Looooool! Gazeta has the memory of an elephant Cheesy Speaking of which, I am working on a very nice surprise for our 5 years anniversary Roll Eyes
I can already tell you: I don't want an elephant! I asked the kids, they don't want one either Undecided
legendary
That can't be, as there's evidence suggesting 4 years have 246 weeks. And counting, of course Wink

I thought the leap year had 97 weeks Now I feel very confused (again).

It always scares me a bit how GazetaBitcoin seems to remember everything that was every posted here.

Looooool! Gazeta has the memory of an elephant Cheesy Speaking of which, I am working on a very nice surprise for our 5 years anniversary Roll Eyes

I definitely lean towards being sexed in

That's a good start, for sure.

in case you decide to apply force, please make sure to be as gentle as you can, especially in the "beat in" option.

Maybe we can avoid this... Let's see what other option we have... Are you good at dealing with

dark musty holes

?

now I may officially offer you my services! And I must also update my avatar again.

Hooray, we have a new intern! Congrats!

Must you frighten new initiates like that? Apogio is using my avatar with my permission.

Apogio, please don't take anything you see here too seriously. Because you will definitely see some things that aren't to be taken seriously. I probably should have warned you about that.

My queen, please accept my apologies for scaring our new recruit. As you know I am a bit scaring various people around, including fillippone

You are a monster
Gazeta + fillippone be like

Gazeta, the friendly monster

Nevertheless, I will say again my prayer for your forgiveness:

The Queen of Foxes guides us. The Queen of Foxes teaches us. The Queen of Foxes protects us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives (+wives) are yours. Amen!
Thank you ! So now I may officially offer you my services! And I must also update my avatar again.

No worries about not warning me. I am ready to face the consequences like a good puppy

When you say that you are ready to bear the consequences, do you know that anyone who wears that avatar and is not a gang member has to pay 0.015 weekly?
This is a pay-or-be-paid campaign.

Oh I didn't know it, but luckily I am too rich. At least inside my soul. That's where the magic happens. In case I am unable to pay, I guess I will have to face other kind of consequences. I am waiting to see what the foxes will decide...
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Thank you ! So now I may officially offer you my services! And I must also update my avatar again.

No worries about not warning me. I am ready to face the consequences like a good puppy

When you say that you are ready to bear the consequences, do you know that anyone who wears that avatar and is not a gang member has to pay 0.015 weekly?
This is a pay-or-be-paid campaign.
Apparently, after quitting from MixTum campaign, apogio enrolled (by himself?) in our gang.
Must you frighten new initiates like that? Apogio is using my avatar with my permission.

Apogio, please don't take anything you see here too seriously. Because you will definitely see some things that aren't to be taken seriously. I probably should have warned you about that.

Ps. Page 3 already!!!!
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Apparently, after quitting from MixTum campaign, apogio enrolled (by himself?) in our gang.

I definitely lean towards being sexed in, but considering this requires at least one more member, I will accept being beat in.

Initiation by a cop is good, but not for me. I prefer the rest of the options more than the cop one.

Oh and just in case you decide to apply force, please make sure to be as gentle as you can, especially in the "beat in" option.

PS: I am on page 2 already!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: