Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 7. (Read 31926 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 6415
Farewell, Leo
This is only getting worse with the addition of more members, particularly ones like BHC and apogio who frequent the technical boards as I do.
Wait till I start drinking from plastic bottles of wine, humiliating forum trolls and writing in gray.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Two hundred and fiftieth week paid.
Thanks again for your flawless timing! I was still busy with the kids (they don't have school yet tomorrow).

I feel better than last week Smiley
Finally some good news! I am so glad to hear that, LV!
Well... that didn't last long Sad I feel crappy again. But I've decided to stop caring Tongue So either I'll crash hard, or hopefully being more active will make me go back to normal again. I think I've just been catching virus after virus. The months of rain we've had lead to many cases of pneumonia in the country, and many people being ill. Since my GP doesn't know what's going on with me, I'll take my own guess: I waited too long to get antibiotics after pneumonia 3 months ago, that weakened me, and I've been more susceptible to viruses ever since. I need spring, but winter has just started. At least we're getting colder weather instead of rain next week.

This is probably the most off-topic topic on the Services board. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18503
(Will anybody notice that I replied instead of LV?) Roll Eyes
Are we slowly becoming a single merit hoarding organism?

There has been more than one occasion I have thought "I don't remember writing that" when reading one of their posts...
This is only getting worse with the addition of more members, particularly ones like BHC and apogio who frequent the technical boards as I do.
legendary
Farewell, Leo
Inhuman levels of punctuality.

(literally inhuman 🦊)
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Thanks again for your flawless timing!

(Will anybody notice that I replied instead of LV?) Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

As for my timing: the kids have Christmas vacation, and sleep a bit later now. So we were busy, it turns out MehMeh is very interested in tools. Fun times Smiley

Time for some quality time father-daughter bonding:

One of the best shows I have ever seen, when TV shows were not so popular and in high budget.
Prilliant!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Thank you for your flawless timing.

I bow down in front of our Supreme Leader and thank also for the flawless timing! Roll Eyes

Or perhaps Foxpup is the miner. Don't forget foxes dig mine a lot.

After all, we call this the foxhole for a reason Smiley

Finally some good news! I am so glad to hear that, LV!
legendary
Two hundred and forty-ninth week paid.
Thanks again for your flawless timing!

With a transaction fee of $50, I presume the miner is part of the club.
Fees are crazy Shocked

I hope LoyceV is okay enough to reply sooner or later in the thread.
All tests were okay. So I guess I must have caught several different viruses in a row. I've also decided to start ignoring feeling ill, and just do my normal things again. Let's see if I make it Smiley

Which illness week is this one?
Week 13.5, I think. Still no fever whatsoever.

As for my timing: the kids have Christmas vacation, and sleep a bit later now. So we were busy, it turns out MehMeh is very interested in tools. Fun times Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 896

Or perhaps Foxpup is the miner. Don't forget foxes dig mine a lot. Like this one for example

EDIT: Let's not derail the conversation once again. Sorry Loyce, for continuously telling bad jokes on your thread.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Thank you for your flawless timing.

I hope LoyceV is okay enough to reply sooner or later in the thread.
Which illness week is this one?
legendary
Farewell, Leo
legendary
Two hundred and forty-ninth week paid.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18503
I thought we were an autonomous collective.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
I know that Foxpup is the owner, but one of your members asked me about Foxpup Merit Cycling Club Satochip Limited Edition cards.
Oh, you sneaky devil, you.

I won't order anything for privacy reasons, and I know I'm not the only one.
I'm horny and would do anything right now.  And I will confess it was my idea to commemorate Foxpup and the Club with a Satochip. 

I make the decisions here (such as those decisions are), and I have no interest in authorising any sort of official merchandise. Sorry.
Sorry, my master.  I was out of line in doing so and shall accept the whip with bottom bared for a good flogging.  T'was Foxpup's generosity and the exclusivity of the campaign that sparked my desire to press the seal of memory into something physical so as to withstand time and dementia.  The thought is now out of my depraved mind and my limbs tightly bound to the post.  Give it to me good, because I deserve it.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
I make the decisions here (such as those decisions are), and I have no interest in authorising any sort of official merchandise. Sorry.
Don't say sorry to me, it was not my idea  Cheesy
legendary
Can I ask who is the official leader of Foxpup Merit Cycling Club? LoyceV os someone else?
I know that Foxpup is the owner, but one of your members asked me about Foxpup Merit Cycling Club Satochip Limited Edition cards.
legendary
Farewell, Leo
Greece is beautiful! I hope BlackHatCoiner agrees!
I agree that it is a beautiful country for holidays, even though everything is pricey in almost every Greek island nowadays (even for tourists). Living in Greece though isn't something I'm proud of. People's cast of mind is disappointing, politics have been completely disdained, and there's a revenging relationship between civilians and the state.

[...]
Just read you're ill for like 3 months? My man, what's going on. I hope you recover soon. 

Let me know below or in PM.
Thanks for your kind offer, but I'll have to refuse. Not because of privacy reasons; I'm just not into collectibles (I'm not going to use it as a wallet, so it only serves this purpose IMO).
Activity: 406
Merit: 896
Thanks, she loves it! She's been ill at home for the past few days.

I hope the little foxpup will make her feel better.  Smiley You 've been both very unlucky with illnesses lately...
legendary
I present to you Miss MehMeh, a small, pinky puppy who loves Bitcoin. (If you don't like it, I will re-create it)

Thanks, she loves it! She's been ill at home for the past few days.
Pages:
Jump to: