Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTC] Litecoin Speculation - page 2. (Read 11680 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2017, 05:17:59 AM
In last month around in june i found thread starting charly lee joining LTC after leaving Coinbase in that timeprice was around 20$ -25$ but i dint believe one man cant change anything but now price is 40$+ .

A lot of people are predicting 100+ LTC. I missed my 28.00 buy in, hoping it drop back into 30's for a  minute and load the boat. Definitely on a lot of people radar now, seeing a lot of talk on social media, even youtube comment sections.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 20, 2017, 05:09:03 AM
In last month around in june i found thread starting charly lee joining LTC after leaving Coinbase in that timeprice was around 20$ -25$ but i dint believe one man cant change anything but now price is 40$+ .
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
July 20, 2017, 03:23:05 AM
Currently:
1 ltc = 4.2640752 usd
1 ltc = 0.00911997 BTC

Bitcoin is going up a lot since a few days, and Litecoin even goes up against Bitcoin. Just last week it was 0.007xx BTC. Is this because Ethereum is losing ground? Litecoin has been around longer than any other altcoin and has more or less proven itself to stick around.
I am happily holding a few of them, nothing much, but it would be nice to see them climb up more.

Seeing this above quote i feel i really missed the opportunity 1 LTC = 4.2640 and now 1 LTC =  42$ more than 100% i really could have invest on this but now i afraid to touch i really dont know after this hype of Charly Lee.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
July 20, 2017, 01:19:14 AM
Litecoin is good coin so if you have extra money or bitcoin invest that to the litecoin and for sure you will earn a lot of profit after few months of holding . I hope the price of litecoin will be $100 per litecoin before end of 2017. And I think it will happen because many people buying and investing litecoin so the price is continue increading more litecoin that you have more profit will get.
When Ive learned trading I invest in litecoin until now. So Im thankful I earned already in litecoin and until I believe its price will continously increasing. And if dump it will pump for sure.
Litecoin need falldown around 0.017 - 0.015 BTC in currently, this is good base for people miss buy and want to long term. I believe Litecoin will reach to 3 digits USD in 2017, maybe after September have some change in system about Litecoin, but I can't say more about it
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
July 20, 2017, 12:44:48 AM
Litecoin is good coin so if you have extra money or bitcoin invest that to the litecoin and for sure you will earn a lot of profit after few months of holding . I hope the price of litecoin will be $100 per litecoin before end of 2017. And I think it will happen because many people buying and investing litecoin so the price is continue increading more litecoin that you have more profit will get.
When Ive learned trading I invest in litecoin until now. So Im thankful I earned already in litecoin and until I believe its price will continously increasing. And if dump it will pump for sure.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
July 19, 2017, 11:11:14 PM
Hey all.  I got litecoin at around 50 dollars or so and a bit more when it went down to the 40 something right as it is now.

Do you guys possibly see litecoin going to 1k or 2k in the future like btc?  The reason i ask this is because well its still pretty cheap now.  Because if you own say 250 litecoin now... and it goes to 2k each... that would be 1/2 a million dollars. 

How much litecoin would you say you need to buy if you want to make 1/2 a million dollars in the future holding it?  As of now, i have some btc, ltc and some waves. 
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
July 19, 2017, 10:39:38 PM
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 19, 2017, 05:29:12 PM
I am still looking at litecoin for a hedge against btc dump, i think litecoin has an inflationary issue which is quite on the high side considering the amount of coins

For short term (until btc recovers) this should pose no issue.

https://dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/widgetembed/?symbol=KRAKEN%3ALTCXBT&interval=D&symboledit=1&toolbarbg=f1f3f6&hideideas=1&studies=&theme=White&style=1&timezone=exchange

This doesn't look too bad, now does it?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 19, 2017, 04:25:09 PM
Litecoin is of my favorite coin and I believe the price of litecoin before end of this year 2017 it will be 100 dollars . So its better to buy litecoin if you have extra bitcoin in your wallet because after few months for sure you will earn a lot of profit. Buy more litecoin and hold it for few years for sure you will become rich .Many people  buy litecoin so the price still increasing and thats good to those have litecoin because they can earn a lot of profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 19, 2017, 04:07:23 PM
I am still looking at litecoin for a hedge against btc dump, i think litecoin has an inflationary issue which is quite on the high side considering the amount of coins

For short term (until btc recovers) this should pose no issue.
July 19, 2017, 03:44:59 PM

Only 62% vs 78% mined (roughly), that's right, and a factor of 4 in terms of total supply. So this means a bit more inflation right now but I'm not sure it's an issue as such. I would tend to think that any crypto with less than 100 million coins will be considered rare or semi-rare in a couple of years.
Activity: 506
July 19, 2017, 03:21:09 PM
July 19, 2017, 10:48:03 AM
It seems quite clear to me that LTC very much underperforming with respect to other top coins in the last few days is the result of deliberate actions on the exchanges. Huge sell walls keep popping up all the time, pushing/keeping the price down, which must be expensive for the whales doing it. So what interest do they have in doing this?

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
July 19, 2017, 03:37:57 AM
Guys why do you think LTC supposed to rise?
Bitcoin will soon have all features like Litecoin - it will be fast and transactions will be cheap.
So there will be no need in Litecoin as a speedy cheap alternative of bitcoin.

Any ideas or arguments?

Litecoin will always be here for some reasons. First the will test think that want to be implemented in bitcoin like with segwith. Second most stable coin on market easy to trade with good market supply, on top of that people are still mining it. Very popular in china. What more do you need besides this. He may not be second anymore but still he is good coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
July 18, 2017, 11:20:27 PM
Guys why do you think LTC supposed to rise?
Bitcoin will soon have all features like Litecoin - it will be fast and transactions will be cheap.
So there will be no need in Litecoin as a speedy cheap alternative of bitcoin.

Any ideas or arguments?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 16, 2017, 09:20:26 AM
I would really like to see litecoin reaching $50 as i am holding it for a very long time and i had hopes when all the market had a rally and even litecoin started the movement but then stopped the rally after the activation of segwit and i still hope we might see a good rally.

Good rally might happen if all alts not just LTC follow next expected increase in price for bitcoin. Prediction are it will be over 3000 in this all alts need to follow in price. Reaching 50 in this case will be easy to achieve and it might not be the end.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
June 16, 2017, 07:33:28 AM
Next stop is definetly 50$ ...it's doomed to boom ! Smiley)
Activity: 546
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
June 16, 2017, 07:29:33 AM
I would really like to see litecoin reaching $50 as i am holding it for a very long time and i had hopes when all the market had a rally and even litecoin started the movement but then stopped the rally after the activation of segwit and i still hope we might see a good rally.
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
novag
June 16, 2017, 07:16:30 AM
Next stop on level 50-60$
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
June 16, 2017, 04:19:30 AM
Btc: 2500 $
Eth : 370 $
Zcash: 330 $
Dash : 160 $
Ltc : ?

Target is $ 50. Litecoin is one of the oldest projects.We have to trust him.

$65 by the end of the year if not sooner if we get a few more bubbles.
Pages:
Jump to: