Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTC] Litecoin Speculation - page 3. (Read 11680 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 504
June 15, 2017, 04:32:12 PM
Btc: 2500 $
Eth : 370 $
Zcash: 330 $
Dash : 160 $
Ltc : ?

Target is $ 50. Litecoin is one of the oldest projects.We have to trust him.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 15, 2017, 03:22:08 PM
ELECTRIFYING: #Litecoin launch on
bitstamp.net on Monday, 19th June. Get ready to trade #LTC
https://mobile.twitter.com/Bitstamp/status/875394226384769024?s=09
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 13, 2017, 04:10:58 AM
Coinbase order book been looking funny today, even before the 'dump'  Roll Eyes

You think they will be dumping LTC and the price will go down?

Many here scream it's a dead coin. If LTC is dead, then I like dead coins.

They are saying cuz its not been developed in long time but this coin has proven that he will survive no matter what come to him. Also this is one of the predicted coin on market you almost always know when will price jump or be dumped, and on top of that there are still miners that mine LTC cuz for them its profitable.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
June 12, 2017, 12:58:05 PM
I think that dump that went from 29+ to sub 22 within few minutes, was actually a margin call on some very big long position. And as the price went down to trigger it, there was not enough buy orders to close the entire position at some reasonable level. so it had to clear orderbook pretty deep.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
June 12, 2017, 08:24:08 AM
Lightning network is still not priced in. We will see soon a monster rise, and LTC will be easily the 3° market cap after BTC and ETH.
It was my initial plan and even i swallowed the hype that a lightening network and things like that will change the fate of litecoin but it is still the same,i did not find any significant changes in litecoin after the activation of segwit and the price also keeps on going down,i am holding some coins and i will be holding it for some time but my hopes are not that high.

True, most holder and miners are hopping to see price in 0.03 for one LTC no matter now bitcoin price is. That is hope for most holder, for me this coin is sure thing almost always you know when the pump is coming and when to buy/sell them. But to high is to expect that LTC will come to former glory, to many coins have better potential from LTC but this does not mean it will be like this.
Yeah, there's a high possibility that price of litecoin were continues raising. Because as you can the graph of litecoin it was strongly raised up. That's why I hold too some of my coins due to expecting high of all Altcoins in the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
June 12, 2017, 08:23:07 AM

Many here scream it's a dead coin. If LTC is dead, then I like dead coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
June 12, 2017, 08:21:24 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
June 12, 2017, 08:11:21 AM

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
June 12, 2017, 08:10:01 AM
I think the whales have been accumulating LTC for a long time, and they are waiting for a right time to pump hard.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 12, 2017, 03:12:13 AM
Lightning network is still not priced in. We will see soon a monster rise, and LTC will be easily the 3° market cap after BTC and ETH.
It was my initial plan and even i swallowed the hype that a lightening network and things like that will change the fate of litecoin but it is still the same,i did not find any significant changes in litecoin after the activation of segwit and the price also keeps on going down,i am holding some coins and i will be holding it for some time but my hopes are not that high.

True, most holder and miners are hopping to see price in 0.03 for one LTC no matter now bitcoin price is. That is hope for most holder, for me this coin is sure thing almost always you know when the pump is coming and when to buy/sell them. But to high is to expect that LTC will come to former glory, to many coins have better potential from LTC but this does not mean it will be like this.
Activity: 112
June 11, 2017, 09:18:44 AM
After BTC do the soft fork, LTC will be dead.
Can you tell me where did you get that news? Because for me LTC will not become dead even the price of ltc dump I believe they will increase again like before. I hope the price of ltc before the end of this year 0.1 bitcoin . And I hope ltc will become stronger and stronger next few months. LTC will not become dead. They will become more popular to the crypto world.

If Bitcoin gets segwit and lightning network, I don't see what use Litecoin still has? People will probably dump it for BTC. I own a little bit of LTC though, so I hope not.
Unless someone can tell us what makes LTC not obsolete, what it has that Bitcoin doesn't? (and then it's also the question: will the market agree)
June 11, 2017, 06:19:48 AM
well, maybe it will be dead, but I have decided to take the risk here. Grin
Activity: 97
June 11, 2017, 06:08:43 AM
LTC will be dead, nice:)
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
June 11, 2017, 05:50:45 AM
After BTC do the soft fork, LTC will be dead.
Can you tell me where did you get that news? Because for me LTC will not become dead even the price of ltc dump I believe they will increase again like before. I hope the price of ltc before the end of this year 0.1 bitcoin . And I hope ltc will become stronger and stronger next few months. LTC will not become dead. They will become more popular to the crypto world.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
June 11, 2017, 05:33:26 AM
You can sell, i wouldn't.

rsk - mast, lightning, atomic swap, CT, Schnorr in development.

Whales have bags full of LTC. And they control the Price.

My Prediction - 100$ + 2017, 200$ + 2018
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 11, 2017, 02:31:19 AM
Before you load up on Litecoin take a look at the monthly chart over a few years:

[i m g]https://bitcoinnewsmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/ltcbtcmonthly.png[/img]

Litecoin is known for yearly pump and dumps, and this year's PnD was classic buy the rumour sell the news on SegWit. It is more likely you will see a lower LTC/BTC price before next year's pump. I think the only way this cycle could be broken is if there was real adoption of Litecoin for merchant payments due to lower fees. That would take someone like BitPay to start accepting Litecoin along with Bitcoin, but BitPay has already said they have no plans to accept Litecoin.

this is true and it is best if investment at this point is made with extra caution.
but also don't forget that altcoin prices have always been moving based on news because they don't have anything else going on for them to move.
and as far as LTC goes there has always been something to pump it. for example the previous one was because of the LTC halving that led to a big pump.

and the current one is because of SegWit. i say it has more potential for rise because the news is not over yet and it is growing.
Activity: 224
June 11, 2017, 01:36:12 AM
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
June 11, 2017, 12:04:14 AM
Thinking about selling half of my LTC and investing in WAVES and/or STRAT. Maybe if things LTC makes more noise I will buy some more later.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
June 10, 2017, 11:54:15 PM
Litecoin is not acquiring any investors that is why the price is still the same, worst case it can get a big dump this year because of the Rally of Altcoins, especially ETH Based Coins. Litecoin marketing has been very quite for a very long time.
June 10, 2017, 04:58:37 PM
that chart looks scary. it could go down 50%, if there are not enough buyers to support it here. But we cannot guess the future price looking at the past.
Pages:
Jump to: