Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 23. (Read 368518 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Official BitFoundry Dev
Here are my Social Media Links to show that I'm a real person:

www.twitter.com/aleckloss
www.facebook.com/aleckloss

My Skype name is AlecKloss

My Gmail is [email protected]

And heres a picture of me
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Should be handeled by a escrow.
If not only much hot air. Smells like try to pump then.
I would also give perhaps a little amount of btc.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i'm going to send another 0,2 BTC i was for 0,5 but if there is only 1 person , bitcoinoperatguy
thanks , but first i need an escrow for this and even you.
or ar we sending blindly BTC anywhere ?

Not anywhere. Just some trusted and experienced dev deeply involved in Bitcointalk community.

If you want an escrow then people are welcome to arrange it

I am fully invested, as explained in my earlier post.

I currently hold around 179k LTCD.

I'm invested myself. I have not sold a single LTCD since the beginning
Activity: 182
Official BitFoundry Dev
I am fully invested, as explained in my earlier post.

I currently hold around 179k LTCD.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
i'm going to send another 0,2 BTC i was for 0,5 but if there is only 1 person , bitcoinoperatguy
thanks , but first i need an escrow for this and even you.
or ar we sending blindly BTC anywhere ?
Activity: 241
Yeah Robert was online today but posted nothing.
Also dont understand troll. Why is he leaving for some btc. Think was not more that 1 BTC.
Had good trust in this coin. But now questions over quesions.
Just left the boat until we get some news.

Troll always made it clear everything he did was for free and he was uninterested with the price of the coin. Nobody has said anything close to Troll leaving for BTC. He has to step away because of family issues. This is how rumors start...
legendary
When will the Vid contest be done???

The video contest might have to be put on the back burner because we don't know about crypto 2.0 at this point so many of the videos would have to be adjusted to reflect this... Give some time for the community and Robbert to sort stuff out and get reorganized and re-focused...

Thanks for the nomination... I would do the job if selected...

I think we need to structure a committee...

Robbert as Committee Chairman and Core developer

Aleckloss as Website and Forum Administrator / PR

A couple more Core Developers

A couple people as moderators for the forums

Xircom?? as PR Manager with two under him as Public Relations

A marketing person

(Any other position you guy can think of?)

We fill these positions and we organize... We get the PR people to do weekly developmental updates to the community!!  These people need to be in touch with each other and they need to openly and freely share information... And a game plan set in place!!

If you want to be part of this team or you know someone who would be a good fit nominate them... We also need a couple Core developers to come on board as well... Some steps have been taken in this regard but this is of the highest priority... If you know of any good core devs please contact them and ask them to join this team!!

great job no seriusly where are the possibility
to be voted or are we doing the 3 card game ?

i mean who is invested and who is doing it to make fast money ?
is needed to know at least if the people on this Board are invested
in the coin , or not ?
and for a start vicvelcro was suggesting to make a wallet for funds with multisig
so BTC i presume because a sell out LIKE THIS doesn't have to happen anymore
are we going to send documents to cryptoasian for identify everybody?
going on from this point is not a contest is to maintain a full job.

We must find out if it's possible to apply POS to our coin. I think POS is a priority now if we want to save the coin. It was supposed to be done 2 months ago. I would like POS to be applied by the end of this month.

If we find developer to apply POS I wouldn't like us to pay 100% right away. Just 20% and when we we are shown progress in coding then we could pay another 30% of total payment and then the rest when POS is finished. In such case we make sure that we will get what we want and won't be cheated...

I'm willing to contribute 1btc to hiring and I hope other people will donate too. Maybe Vicvelcro etc.

I'm only willing to pay 1btc if we apply POS asap. I (we) have waited too long
legendary
hey guys but from where are coming the info that troll is gone and for 1 BTC ?
the last i read the situation was this by the root dev (litecoindark dev):

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS
30k for for the 4th video (15 votes)

10k for first video (5 votes)

10k for second video (4 votes)

Nothing for 3rd video (12 votes) because votes were unfairly acquired...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
I think the contest shoudl be finished adn winner rewarded regerdless of the content of the video. They deserve it. It's not their fault that 2nd gen is gone. We don't have to put their videos on the site

yes , they should be rewarded, it is not an easy job to do that video, the vid is pretty much good, and they spent alot of time to do that, so best option is to reward them regardless the 2nd gen issue
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
...why am I always invest and believe in coins that fall on the ground at the end... or under the ground
Activity: 126
I think the contest shoudl be finished adn winner rewarded regerdless of the content of the video. They deserve it. It's not their fault that 2nd gen is gone. We don't have to put their videos on the site

You are right... We can always hold another contest later but they should be rewarded for their work!!

The video contest might have to be put on the back burner because we don't know about crypto 2.0 at this point so many of the videos would have to be adjusted to reflect this... Give some time for the community and Robbert to sort stuff out and get reorganized and re-focused...

Thanks for the nomination... I would do the job if selected...

I think we need to structure a committee...

Robbert as Committee Chairman and Core developer

Aleckloss as Website and Forum Administrator / PR

A couple more Core Developers

A couple people as moderators for the forums

Xircom?? as PR Manager with two under him as Public Relations

A marketing person

(Any other position you guy can think of?)

We fill these positions and we organize... We get the PR people to do weekly developmental updates to the community!!  These people need to be in touch with each other and they need to openly and freely share information... And a game plan set in place!!

If you want to be part of this team or you know someone who would be a good fit nominate them... We also need a couple Core developers to come on board as well... Some steps have been taken in this regard but this is of the highest priority... If you know of any good core devs please contact them and ask them to join this team!!

Ok then but I would be grateful if Robbert became transaprent and at least show us how he looks.

I have done it myself and I encourage otehrs to to that too. Then we become something more than just nicknames here.

I would nominate aleckloss as one of our new devs, once he finishes the website. He said he will be also working on an extra wallet.

If he agrees to become one and become transparent with his photo posted and his first name.

I totally agree that all dev's be transparent and show who you are with pictures and such... Alex needs to put a section on the website to highlight the dev team... Don't want to show your face?? Then don't apply for the dev team... This can and will be done easily enough...

It would also be nice if we have extra thread moderator. I would nominate Ghosty for this role

Alec Kloss - New PR Manager and Web Developer

Ghosty - Thread moderator

Been reading trough the topic pages and it seems we're only missing the code for the 2nd gen crypto with the absence of TrollbyFire. Robert (LitecoinDark) should have access to Github. Aleckoss is still checking in regularly and working on the webdev/wallet. Xircom received his ASIC's yesterday and is probably toying around Cheesy

Anyone that can add info so we can get an insight into whats missing?

You are right. We are probably missing 2nd gen and Troll.

There are 3 new features still on the way if paid developer manages to apply them. If he doesn't we will ask for ther refund and find someone else to do it.
Activity: 169
Ok then but I would be grateful if Robbert became transaprent and at least show us how he looks.

I have done it myself and I encourage otehrs to to that too. Then we become something more than just nicknames here.

I would nominate aleckloss as one of our new devs, once he finishes the website. He said he will be also working on an extra wallet.

If he agrees to become one and become transparent with his photo posted and his first name.

I totally agree that all dev's be transparent and show who you are with pictures and such... Alex needs to put a section on the website to highlight the dev team... Don't want to show your face?? Then don't apply for the dev team... This can and will be done easily enough...

It would also be nice if we have extra thread moderator. I would nominate Ghosty for this role

Been reading trough the topic pages and it seems we're only missing the code for the 2nd gen crypto with the absence of TrollbyFire. Robert (LitecoinDark) should have access to Github. Aleckoss is still checking in regularly and working on the webdev/wallet. Xircom received his ASIC's yesterday and is probably toying around Cheesy

Anyone that can add info so we can get an insight into whats missing?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: