Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 22. (Read 368518 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Thanks for the support I really appreciate it. A small update:

- I sended the developer a pm about the status of the features and when we can aspect them.
- I sended DogecoinDark a email if he can help out with the development and how much it cost.

Futher I see a lott of people asking about PoS. PoS can be implenmentate on two ways. Only PoS or Hybrid. Problem is we don't have to many coins left so we can make a side chain (no limit) or extend the max coins. I personly prefur a side chain so we can make a higher % PoS but this is to the community to decide.

Also I think the idea of a multi sig wallet is a great way to secure the btc, I will contribute to this funds but will not hold this funds. Soon when I have more information I will keep you updated guys!

Awesome. Lets get this started.

I would prefer the safest POS option for the blockchain whatever means it requires
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Thanks for the update Dev, would this PoS side chain be only for PoS, you said it would make it unlimited. Will the PoW stop after the first 82 million coins are mined.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
After dinner I will have a call with Xircom about LitecoinDark and maybe Ghost if he will. I understand that people are angry they lost money but I only spend more than 20 btc on buy support in order to stable the price of LitecoinDark. Below you see a screenshot of my history on Bittrex not spoken about Cryptsy and when the blocks where stuckt. Without this support the price was already much lower. If the community want I will also provide screenshots of this.

http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rm5j61&s=8#.VGzK4PmG98E

Now I will like to ask the community to take a look at this wallet. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltcd/address.dws?36858.htm
You may guess who's wallet this is... and people call me scammer come on!

I CAN ONLY SAY ONE THING ROBERT. GA GEWOON OP JE GEMAK VERDER, EN LAAT DIE MENSEN LEKKER DE TERING KRIJGEN.

IK ZIT ER NOG VOL IN EN IK GA ZE OOK NIET VERKOPEN, NU VERKOPEN IS JE EIGEN GRAF ALLEEN MAAR DIEPER GRAVEN.

LAAT JE NIET AFZEIKEN KEREL DAT HEB JE NIET VERDIEND.

for the people who like to know what i write, short lines - that he not have to defense himself against this losers that are crying now and spit on people that try to make something nice.
I have learn always, that everybody is responsible for his own actions in life.so for all that people that start pointing a finger to Robert for there losses, FUCK OFF he did not force you to buy coins.

people that blame other people for there fails, need to look to there self first.

I AM DUNN WITH THIS GUYS SHOUTING AND KICKING AGAINST 1 OR 2 PEOPLE TOGETHER. 

IF YOU WANT TO BE ANGRY, BUY A BOX BALL AND HAVE FUN WITH THAT.

OR COME TO HOLLAND TO A NICE CITY NAMED BREDA, AND RING MY DOORBELL.

- I sended the developer a pm about the status of the features and when we can aspect them.
- I sended DogecoinDark a email if he can help out with the development and how much it cost.

Futher I see a lott of people asking about PoS. PoS can be implenmentate on two ways. Only PoS or Hybrid. Problem is we don't have to many coins left so we can make a side chain (no limit) or extend the max coins. I personly prefur a side chain so we can make a higher % PoS but this is to the community to decide.

Also I think the idea of a multi sig wallet is a great way to secure the btc, I will contribute to this funds but will not hold this funds. Soon when I have more information I will keep you updated guys!

I hope the dev of DODGED can help out.

That person is amazing on what he is doing with the features in that coin. I hold plenty of them right now because of what he is accomplishing with the coin.

EDIT: Check out the OP to see what he is working on: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndoged-dogecoindark-pod-scrypt-global-darknet-is-live-untraceable-817937

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
After dinner I will have a call with Xircom about LitecoinDark and maybe Ghost if he will. I understand that people are angry they lost money but I only spend more than 20 btc on buy support in order to stable the price of LitecoinDark. Below you see a screenshot of my history on Bittrex not spoken about Cryptsy and when the blocks where stuckt. Without this support the price was already much lower. If the community want I will also provide screenshots of this.

Now I will like to ask the community to take a look at this wallet. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltcd/address.dws?36858.htm

I CAN ONLY SAY ONE THING ROBERT. GA GEWOON OP JE GEMAK VERDER, EN LAAT DIE MENSEN LEKKER DE TERING KRIJGEN.

IK ZIT ER NOG VOL IN EN IK GA ZE OOK NIET VERKOPEN, NU VERKOPEN IS JE EIGEN GRAF ALLEEN MAAR DIEPER GRAVEN.

for the people who like to know what i write, short lines - that he not have to defense himself against this losers that are crying now and spit on people that try to make something nice.
I have learn always, that everybody is responsible for his own actions in life.so for all that people that start pointing a finger to Robert for there losses, FUCK OFF he did not force you to buy coins.

people that blame other people for there fails, need to look to there self first.

Damn your stressed brabo, try to enjoy that nice city of you some more
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

As much as I don't like POS - I agree with you this time. Many people would benefit from POS and desire it.

I agree with your suggestion to pay for development in installments instead of lump-sum.

I stated earlier that I am willing to provide some monetary support (provisionally with safeguards) from my own LTCD - but now I am thinking BTC would be a smarter way to do it. I will confirm right now that I will provide at least 1BTC and very likely more - out of my own pocket - into a fund to be managed by a committee (I would like to be one of the signers but not an absolute stipulation).

I want to communicate with some people about several things hopefully before too many more decisions are made for LTCD future. There are some things I feel need to be mentioned, considered, and addressed. Some things are being overlooked, in my opinion, because too many brains are scattered across several facets of the current dilemma.

TL:DR CLIFF NOTES VERSION
POS - yes
Partial payments for development progress - yes
Me putting up money - yes
Group communication - needs to happen

We must find out if it's possible to apply POS to our coin. I think POS is a priority now if we want to save the coin. It was supposed to be done 2 months ago. I would like POS to be applied by the end of this month.

If we find developer to apply POS I wouldn't like us to pay 100% right away. Just 20% and when we we are shown progress in coding then we could pay another 30% of total payment and then the rest when POS is finished. In such case we make sure that we will get what we want and won't be cheated...

I'm willing to contribute 1btc to hiring and I hope other people will donate too. Maybe Vicvelcro etc.

I'm only willing to pay 1btc if we apply POS asap. I (we) have waited too long

Great, so we have another supporter.

Dogedark dev msged Robbert and asked him to e mail him regarding help in development but have not heard from Robbert yet.
Activity: 196
WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.
As much as I don't like POS - I agree with you this time. Many people would benefit from POS and desire it.

I agree with your suggestion to pay for development in installments instead of lump-sum.

I stated earlier that I am willing to provide some monetary support (provisionally with safeguards) from my own LTCD - but now I am thinking BTC would be a smarter way to do it. I will confirm right now that I will provide at least 1BTC and very likely more - out of my own pocket - into a fund to be managed by a committee (I would like to be one of the signers but not an absolute stipulation).

I want to communicate with some people about several things hopefully before too many more decisions are made for LTCD future. There are some things I feel need to be mentioned, considered, and addressed. Some things are being overlooked, in my opinion, because too many brains are scattered across several facets of the current dilemma.

TL:DR CLIFF NOTES VERSION
POS - yes
Partial payments for development progress - yes
Me putting up money - yes
Group communication - needs to happen

We must find out if it's possible to apply POS to our coin. I think POS is a priority now if we want to save the coin. It was supposed to be done 2 months ago. I would like POS to be applied by the end of this month.

If we find developer to apply POS I wouldn't like us to pay 100% right away. Just 20% and when we we are shown progress in coding then we could pay another 30% of total payment and then the rest when POS is finished. In such case we make sure that we will get what we want and won't be cheated...

I'm willing to contribute 1btc to hiring and I hope other people will donate too. Maybe Vicvelcro etc.

I'm only willing to pay 1btc if we apply POS asap. I (we) have waited too long
could someone sum up in short whatss going on with LTCD right now?anything interesting on the horizon?

We are waiting for these features to be introduced this week if hired developer makes up his deal:

- Encrypted Messaging
- Stealth addresses
- Mac Wallet

Also aleckloss will introduce new, nice looking website this week.

Also, we would like to hire someone to develop POS for us but we need confirmation from the dev
thanx bud!but looks like some desperation here atm,FUD wars?  Cool

Not really. We just had some problem with development but were are moving forward now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
could someone sum up in short whatss going on with LTCD right now?anything interesting on the horizon?

We are waiting for these features to be introduced this week if hired developer makes up his deal:

- Encrypted Messaging
- Stealth addresses
- Mac Wallet

Also, we would like to hire someone to develop POS for us but we need confirmation from the dev
thanx bud!but looks like some desperation here atm,FUD wars?  Cool

- Encrypted Messaging
- Stealth addresses
- Mac Wallet

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Just remember you have a Community, Your strength lies with all of us. Lack of Communication hurt the community that is trying to help. Need to be open and keep the forum active. We're here to help and support each other.

I agree. We have had many ideas since yesterday but we need your feedback and being active here. Especially now, in this crucial moment
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Just remember you have a Community, Your strength lies with all of us. Lack of Communication hurt the community that is trying to help. Need to be open and keep the forum active. We're here to help and support each other.
After dinner I will have a call with Xircom about LitecoinDark and maybe Ghost if he will. I understand that people are angry they lost money but I only spend more than 20 btc on buy support in order to stable the price of LitecoinDark. Below I see a screenshot of my history on Bittrex not spoken about Cryptsy and when the blocks where stuckt. Without this support the price was already much lower. If the community want I will also provide screenshots of this.

Thanks for being honest and claryfing this.

I see that this is Troll's wallet I guess... Oh well

Anyway, let's move along.

Please let us know what you think about our plan for POS?
Is it possible to add it to LTCD?

If so, would you help us with finding a dev to do it for us through escrow?
We have btc to pay. We just need someone trusted
Activity: 154

Ehhm.. Does that mean that Troll is gone..?
Like.. We wont see him again?

I wouldn't count on him coming back.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Ehhm.. Does that mean that Troll is gone..?
Like.. We wont see him again?
Hello to all LitecoinDark community.
We are partnering with the LitecoinDark and we will be accepting it as payment in our shop http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/
For currencies not yet have integration with CoinPayments, follow the instructions below for manual purchase.

These altcoins still lack integration with our payment platform because it uses coin payments Them to follow the instructions below.

1 - Select your product and Typically perform the registration on the site.

2 - Choose the way of payment via bank deposit.

3 - Leave us a message que you want to pay using one of the coins above it.

4 - After que send the value of your purchase already in the currency chosen and the address of our wallet.

5 - After the payment confirmation we will start the shipping of your product.

And now we bring more innovation, we are a paypal verified shop and we are accepting credit cards and parceling purchases at 6x via paypal.

Awesome. Thanks
Activity: 210
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
Hello to all LitecoinDark community.
We are partnering with the LitecoinDark and we will be accepting it as payment in our shop http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/
For currencies not yet have integration with CoinPayments, follow the instructions below for manual purchase.

These altcoins still lack integration with our payment platform because it uses coin payments Them to follow the instructions below.

1 - Select your product and Typically perform the registration on the site.

2 - Choose the way of payment via bank deposit.

3 - Leave us a message que you want to pay using one of the coins above it.

4 - After que send the value of your purchase already in the currency chosen and the address of our wallet.

5 - After the payment confirmation we will start the shipping of your product.

And now we bring more innovation, we are a paypal verified shop and we are accepting credit cards and parceling purchases at 6x via paypal.
Maybe Dogedarkdev could be hired to do POS for us. He already contacted Robbert yesterday but I have not heard from Robbert about the outcome

Here are my Social Media Links to show that I'm a real person:

www.twitter.com/aleckloss
www.facebook.com/aleckloss

My Skype name is AlecKloss

My Gmail is [email protected]

And heres a picture of me

Thanks. I have just added you on Twater
Pages:
Jump to: