Pages:
Author

Topic: Main Cause of accidents/road safety - page 12. (Read 2768 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 08:46:40 AM
There are few basic things that are responsible for road accidents. Like
Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

What you think except these things that are causing road accidents?

You may have observed that everyone is in hurry while on road. How many of you leave for for your work or college before time ? I think when someone is leaving for office/college at time then he/she would be in hurry that can also be a cause of accident. There is not even a single road where accident does not occur daily. Thousands of people die each year during these accidents. How can we reduce road accidents?
What are the main factors responsible for accidents in your country ? In my country mostly traffic signal violation.
I think Lack of Knowledge in the Road and Being Responsible is also a cause on those road accidents.  Knowledge is the most essential factor to prevent road accidents. I think all Driver's license will get if and if only passe an logical and practical exam. Then if you pass and knows lots of road signs and law. Being responsible is also  being a knowledgeable person. Better to become both.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 07:44:10 PM
Reckless drivers. Even you drive safety if there's a cocky driver next to you, the road will not safe.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 07:33:29 PM
I just put it into three the main cause of road accidents: recklessness, stubbornness and plain stupidity.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 09, 2017, 07:26:56 PM
Some accidents occur when the driver is drunk or under the influence of drugs, In my country, the law enforcers always found a grams of drugs when they checked inside the bus. Also, there are some cases that accident happens because there's a lack of road signs and lights.
Activity: 112
December 09, 2017, 07:21:40 PM
There are many factors about road accidents, such as human error, the road conditions, vehicle and others. Commonly, the road accidents is caused by several factor which will elaborate here. I assume or analyse that there are 7 factors and advises to fix them.
1.  violation (of a rule, law in the road)
2.  annoyance of the driver or rider
3.  In the influence of alcohol / drugs. This is very dangerous where the driver can experience hallucinations.
4.  High speed. Obey the maximum speed limit available to avoid traffic accidents.
5.  Inconsiderate. For example, driving aggressively and moving lanes without looking at other drivers.
6.  Visibility limitations. Conditions of heavy rain and night make the visibility of the driver to be limited. Need extra vigilance in driving.
7.  Leaking tires. Driver's negligence in checking the tire condition may affect the safety of driving. Check always the tire pressure and also the thickness.

Activity: 924
Merit: 505
December 09, 2017, 06:59:41 PM
Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

You may have observed that everyone is in hurry while on road. How many of you leave for for your work or college before time ? I think when someone is leaving for office/college at time then he/she would be in hurry that can also be a cause of accident. There is not even a single road where accident does not occur daily. Thousands of people die each year during these accidents. How can we reduce road accidents?
What are the main factors responsible for accidents in your country ? In my country mostly traffic signal violation.
Main cost of accidents in road are people driving on over speed and some are drunk they don't know how to drive slowly. I almost see on news many are accident for motor cycle they are so fast for their driving.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
December 09, 2017, 06:08:20 PM
Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

Most commonly cause of accident are the owner's or driver's negligence. Driving without doing some inspection with their vehicle, using cellular phone while driving and driving  while with the influence of drugs and alcohol.
Activity: 644
December 09, 2017, 05:06:45 PM
Well, first of all the driver's negligence,haste somewhere,think that's slip,alcohol,mental state at the moment,fatigue and valos lead to unpleasant incidents on the roads
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
December 09, 2017, 05:04:21 PM
Some causes of road accidents in my country is  driving with the influence of alcoholic drinks.
Activity: 135
November 21, 2017, 05:58:51 AM
Some accidents also because of driver doesn't paying attention. It might be using gadgets or sometimes its drunk. Some says to reduce accidents use a seat belt, seat belt only giving a 10 time to survive.
Activity: 238
November 20, 2017, 07:24:27 PM
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
November 20, 2017, 06:10:06 PM
Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

I think over speeding has most responsibility for road accidents. Especially under age drivers are doing it in my country. They see cars as game and race with eachothers. The other ones in my country are not essential as over spreeding of young drivers. Also alcohol  or drugs are a big problem for road safety.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
November 20, 2017, 10:57:00 AM
I think that the main cause of accidents on the roads are the cars. If we remove the cars (and trucks etc) from the roads we will have less accidents. To have absolutely zero accidents on the roads we should remove the roads also.
In road accidents many people die daily it is because of carelessness. In order to avoid road accidents, drivers should drive carefully and stay 100% alert while overtaking and taking turns. Drivers must strictly use side mirrors and avoid using any type of gadgets while driving. Avoid over speeding and lane discipline  must be kept.
copper member
Activity: 420
November 16, 2017, 03:37:39 PM
Drivers nowadays are not licensed and they violet the rules ..for this road accidents occurs. There is also some reason like they becomes alcoholic before driving and during driving they don't even look at looking glass. For this, always road accident occurs and roads becomes jam.
Activity: 34
November 16, 2017, 01:35:24 PM
Lack of individual discipline. Temperance and psychological exams should be included when getting a license.
Activity: 97
November 16, 2017, 12:03:37 PM
I'd add confidence of newly made drivers. It feels like if you've passed all the exams on driving required, you're a professional. Quite often it turnes out you aren't...
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
November 16, 2017, 11:36:40 AM
Drivers that uses illegal drugs are the cause of road accidents, they think they are just playing in the road. The main cause is pedestrians that doesnt obey the traffic signs is also the cause of accidents.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
November 16, 2017, 10:04:39 AM
The carelessness of people due to accidents. uncontrolled movements. people are driving fast. the drivers ignore people's lives. he is using disrespectful driving. there are people who put others in danger. people who use alcohol are getting careless. and it does not give a damn about anything.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 16, 2017, 04:16:20 AM
main reason of accident in road because most of driver are in a hurry like over speeding
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
November 11, 2017, 11:32:05 PM
Driving while intoxicated is another reason for accident. They are not aware of their surroundings and have less control.
Pages:
Jump to: