Pages:
Author

Topic: Main Cause of accidents/road safety - page 17. (Read 2768 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
November 02, 2017, 07:42:29 PM
There are few basic things that are responsible for road accidents. Like
Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

What you think except these things that are causing road accidents?

You may have observed that everyone is in hurry while on road. How many of you leave for for your work or college before time ? I think when someone is leaving for office/college at time then he/she would be in hurry that can also be a cause of accident. There is not even a single road where accident does not occur daily. Thousands of people die each year during these accidents. How can we reduce road accidents?
What are the main factors responsible for accidents in your country ? In my country mostly traffic signal violation.
in my opinion,due to human error.everything that happen is made of man like that traffic accidents and drunk  driving.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 02, 2017, 07:34:53 PM
Main causes of road accidents:
1. Distracted Driving
2. Speeding
3. Drunk Driving
4. Reckless Driving
5. Rain
6. Running Red Lights
7. Running Stop Signs
8. Teenage Drivers
9. Night Driving
10. Design Defects
11. Unsafe Lane Changes
12. Wrong-Way Driving
13. Improper Turns
14. Tailgating
15. Driving Under the Influence of Drugs
18. Road Rage
19. Potholes
20. Drowsy Driving
21. Tire Blowouts
22. Fog
23. Deadly Curves
24. Animal Crossings
25. Street Racing
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
November 02, 2017, 07:32:56 PM
Most of the accident in my country is the drunk driver, underage driver (the driver doesnt possesed any license but the parents allowed them to drive) and lack of discipline, everyone want to be prioritized in the street, they just want to be hurry and not pay attention to the environment
Activity: 373
Merit: 262
November 02, 2017, 07:24:48 PM
disabled vehicle, etc.
There is no excuse for this or crashing in to any other stationary and visible objects in the roadway.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 11:09:11 AM
many accident cases which I found was mostly due to the condition of the drivers. sleepy mostly triggers the road accidents.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 02, 2017, 09:03:22 AM
Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

You may have observed that everyone is in hurry while on road. How many of you leave for for your work or college before time ? I think when someone is leaving for office/college at time then he/she would be in hurry that can also be a cause of accident. There is not even a single road where accident does not occur daily. Thousands of people die each year during these accidents. How can we reduce road accidents?
What are the main factors responsible for accidents in your country ? In my country mostly traffic signal violation.

In my opinion, the only reason why there are accidents is because of man itself. Most of the drivers are so undisciplined. I'm starting to wonder how they get a hold of their driver's licences, when they are too unfit to drive.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
November 02, 2017, 06:37:41 AM
The number one cause  of road accident  is not a criminal  that drove trunk, peed or run a red 🔴 lights, distracted drivers are the top cause  of road  accident in the  world today, a distracted drivers is a motorist  that  divert his or her attention from the road, usually to talk on a cell phone, send text massage or eat food etc
   Others cause are
1)fatigue
2)bad road
3)bad Walter etc
Activity: 182
November 01, 2017, 04:42:47 PM
Distracted driving is also another contributor to road accidents. How many movies have we seen that featured characters singing/ dancing or even doing stupid stuff while on the road, then BAAAM, an accident happens! It might me a cliche and we sometimes laugh on these scenarios but it also happens in real life and is never a laughing matter especially if someone got harmed.
November 01, 2017, 04:38:21 PM
Driving under the influence of drug or alcohol are still the main culprit of road accidents. It comprises a big chunk of reported cases and had caused a lot of lives and dreams detroyed or even ended. It is very sad to know that these accidents have affected innocent lives just because of someone else's irresponsibility.
Activity: 476
November 01, 2017, 04:04:09 PM
Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

I would like to add something which you didn't mention in the above, drivers got accident because of drinking too much then forcing themselves to drive even they are already drunk. Then, Using cellphone while driving.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 03:35:50 PM
In my country, it's regarding road discipline. Drivers are hot-headed, and not to mention poor-practiced. It's so easy to get a license that not everyone with one should even be permitted to drive
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 02:45:15 PM
A massive amount of accidents are preventable and a lot of it comes down to stress and being tired. You might not be breaking the law but stress has an impact on peoples driving. They are thinking about other things whilst driving a machine at what ever mph.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 02:17:39 PM
In my country (Panama), there are a lot of crappy drivers due to poor education. There are so many people that just pay their way into getting a license instead of learning the rulebook. I imagine it is the same in other developing countries.
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
November 01, 2017, 02:08:59 PM
Some drivers does not abide the traffic rules properly, this is one of the main reason for road accidents.Moreover under age driver,drunk driver,overtake mentality,over speed are also some main causes of accidents.
Any accident occurs due to non-compliance with the rules of the road but the cause of the accident may be factors which cannot be avoided. For example, the poor quality of the road surface, appearance of animals or people on the roadway, disabled vehicle, etc. Many drivers are faced with such cases but it will crash or not depends on which specific place will be the car. Sometimes we miss 1 second to avoid the consequences.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 01:03:13 PM
Some drivers does not abide the traffic rules properly, this is one of the main reason for road accidents.Moreover under age driver,drunk driver,overtake mentality,over speed are also some main causes of accidents.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 12:51:04 PM
The main causes of road accident is due to the followings, Non usage of seat belts, many drivers failed to use their seat belt as well as the passengers they are carrying  and as a result many have lost their lives. Also some drivers have no drivers license and are behind the steering driving, some drivers even are drunk before and some during driving, they are so drunk and at that point they could not control the steering again. Under age teenagers cannot be over look in this situation, many who have seen their father or mother or uncle or senior Brother or sister drive may end up giving it a trial one day which may end up in a devastating effect.
November 01, 2017, 10:52:34 AM
Mostly of road accidents is caused by lack of disciplined drivers, they should be the one only incharge of their wheels like double checking the condition of vehicle before running,some instance those who are using phone while driving they can just stay on a sidewalk and take their calls, so that they only have one focus. Its just a matter of desicion making in everything we do. But we know accidents are always just in the corner so just cover your self with prayer as you go anywhere.
Activity: 75
November 01, 2017, 10:05:32 AM
Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

Main problem of road accidents are laziness in following rules and disregarding laws and other riders on road, if we just care about other peoples life we won't have any accidents in the road, if we care for other people we won't be a reckless driver
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
November 01, 2017, 08:21:39 AM
its cut and clear..main course is alcohol.in my county( srilanka) more than 60% of accidents are due to alcohol.there are so many laws and regulations regurding alcohol and driving.but still cant controll dearh troll by theose regulations.self regulation is the best.
Activity: 93
November 01, 2017, 08:00:26 AM
Prople are always in hurry and thats real reason for accidents and this has made road an unsafe place
Pages:
Jump to: