Pages:
Author

Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not. - page 4. (Read 6008 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
October 31, 2018, 07:56:44 AM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.

If crypto will die, it should have been dead a long time ago. The current bear market is nothing new in crypto currency, cryptocurrency had been cheap and stable for almost a year before the recent bull-market started. If you are impatient, you will miss the opportunity to buy cheap.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
October 31, 2018, 07:54:53 AM
cryptocurrency  will never be dead, it is more powerful now than the past years. many  member of it are gain a lot of money.some of people nowadays thinking that crypto is dead but  it is not true.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
October 31, 2018, 05:03:31 AM
Thats what people thinking when they see some scam ICO. Crypto will never be dead because this is the future of currency, a digital currency that can be used as a mode of payment all over the world. And with blockchain on its back that can be used as decentralization part where no inviduals or groups that can control this thing.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 05:00:50 AM
It is sad that most people who are crypto enemies are in a higher expectation that cryptocurrency dies any moment from now. They are all with these thoughts and start to spread the news that crypto is dead which is not true.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
October 31, 2018, 05:00:05 AM
Only this year there were more than a hundred new exchanges, if the cryptocurrency is dead, why there are so many exchanges, just about a dozen coins appeared this year that are tied to the dollar rate, I think that we are waiting for something interesting in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
October 31, 2018, 04:57:59 AM
One thing many people seems to forget very fast when there is a bear market is that cryptocurrency market actually started from $0 and it has gradually risen to be what it is today, this is something wonderful and even though some people keep screaming scam scam scam, the market is still worth over $200 billion dollars with the potential to do much more in the future.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 31, 2018, 04:49:03 AM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

everyone has different opinions about the future of crypto. people who have known crypto for a long time must have understood this situation, where prices in the market have not yet shown significant development. they know what to do, which is to keep patiently waiting and holding it as much as possible. because this is common, but for those who are new to crypto and cannot accept the current situation, surely crypto has no future or is dead. as a trader, we must believe and always be optimistic about our position, that crypto will continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 04:44:45 AM
I like your optimistic mood about cryptocurrency, but how can you be sure that the market will grow?
You can see what is doing with crypto and make realistic decision  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
October 31, 2018, 04:41:20 AM
cryptocurrency will not die, believe me ...
Because now I have seen Cryptocurrency as an important part of finance, I see things with the birth of more altcoins emerging in new countries, and expanding exchanges to various countries.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
October 31, 2018, 04:28:03 AM
Yes, some people don't really have this investment mentality or they have but they never think it is applied to cryptocurrency, definitely they just heard about crypto as at the bull-run last year and were enjoying it, so seeing it like this now makes them go crazy.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
October 31, 2018, 04:23:15 AM
I believe that the powers controlling the market presently wants people to believe that it is a scam and exit so that they can secure their place very well, do not be among those who fall from this ploy, hold your position, the future looks bright.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 04:15:00 AM
I suggest to everyone who encounters like this, just add more patience because crypto is very much alive sooner and the price only it will recover soon not only in price they becoming altcoins will dead.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 31, 2018, 03:54:29 AM
many people rate only at this time only or on just this year alone where crypto did indeed fall and look bad. might be better to go back looking back is important where precisely the crypto continues to grow and even become the increasingly large value. When there is time to get off of it is quite reasonable to believe this because it already became a risk to fluctuating crypto.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
October 31, 2018, 03:47:04 AM
most of ico during this year focus on their development, that's why it has a less news to hype the community. But a good thing is if they all have a real working products, we expect it will drive the price and will bring a good environment
Activity: 448
October 31, 2018, 03:43:44 AM
They only said and think like that, and they really dont know that cryptocurrency really exist, eventhough only few people knows the concept on cryptocurrency. They might say that crypto is dead because many are thinking that it is fraud, or because the market situation is so lame at this time.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 31, 2018, 03:40:36 AM

Cryptocurrency is far from dead. There are a lot more to look forward to with cryptocurrency rather than actually waiting for it to just die with the hype. It's too early to call it quits with cryptocurrency because there are a lot more features and future tokens to be made and we will probably look forward to to the next bitcoin killer.
With more mainstream news and adoptions its far for being dead, we are just experiencing reversal as the big pumped happen last year are still on its correction status, we will be able to see another pumped when those weak holders already sold their coins and leave this sphere, only strong believers
will benefits again, keep holding and wait for another bull run and enjoy the profits.
Activity: 459
October 31, 2018, 03:10:41 AM
Only speculators think so. Obviously not the cryptocurrency has just begun, the future will be even more crazy. These desperate people are not losers or speculators. They don't know the real cryptocurrency.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
October 31, 2018, 03:08:51 AM
Crypto is not dead, but it is in difficult time, the bear trend lasts too long and it make people panic, if the bullish doesn't come this year, it will be very bad for crypto market because people think it's dead and find way to get out.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 03:06:00 AM

Cryptocurrency is far from dead. There are a lot more to look forward to with cryptocurrency rather than actually waiting for it to just die with the hype. It's too early to call it quits with cryptocurrency because there are a lot more features and future tokens to be made and we will probably look forward to to the next bitcoin killer.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 31, 2018, 03:04:55 AM
i do not agree with you because i don t think that crypto is going to die ever because it is really strong and has the most powerful and it can not be replacable with nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: