Pages:
Author

Topic: Market can be manipulated? - page 20. (Read 5438 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 09:44:01 AM
I think the market are managed by only good or bad news but news are made by very serious and rich people therefore they manipulate cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 05:46:57 AM
Manipulations are usual part of our modern world but I am not sure that crypto can be manipulated at all. It is so independent that moves with its are so difficult to release.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
September 07, 2018, 05:38:41 AM
If you spend more time monitoring the market and pay attention, you will notice some unusual situations that come out of the framework of technical analysis. Yes, the market is being manipulated.
Activity: 238
September 07, 2018, 04:08:13 AM
On manipulations you can also earn money, the price goes down and up, worst of all, when it's on one knead and does not move, almost all markets are exposed to all sorts of manipulations, you do not have to worry about it. Buy when the price falls and sell when it grows.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
September 07, 2018, 04:01:43 AM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?

Manipulation of the coins could be possible mostly for the investors who has so much investments and this investors are the so called whales that has the capacity to sell and buy and they are willing to take risk with their investments.
Activity: 307
September 07, 2018, 03:57:37 AM
Manipulation of the crypto currency market is always taking place. That's even take the latest news. After all, this dump was not just caused, but a large drain of coins. In addition, recently someone successfully got into the shorts of the pizza and earned several million.
Activity: 336
September 07, 2018, 02:26:16 AM
The problems are not only in obvious manipulations, but also in non-obvious ones - most of the purchases of crypts that really affect the course - occur outside the exchanges, they simply can not be traced. Therefore, analysis, both technical and even fundamental, is often simply based not on reality, but on superficial observation.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 07, 2018, 03:36:40 AM
maybe, the rise in prices in the market is caused largely by demand and supply. so if someone has a number of tokens with a large supply, then they can control the market easily because they have more or bigger coins.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 07:54:38 PM
There are reports that the market was manipulated last year to spike the price of bitcoin.i think it is possible at this stage
Activity: 180
September 07, 2018, 03:26:13 AM
I'm not really understand how to manipulate the market. clear, indeed often the market is sometimes there are unreasonable increases. And in fact it is not precisely true. especially never happens in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 91
September 07, 2018, 03:25:38 AM
Yes, as long as people who buy at very low prices early can manipulate the market, they buy a lot of coins at a low price.
Activity: 265
September 07, 2018, 03:05:43 AM
Crypto prices are almost always manipulated, even Bitcoin is no exception. A group of big whales gather together and with consensus, then they could manipulate the market.
Activity: 560
September 07, 2018, 02:59:01 AM
If they are huge investors I think they can manipulate a price in the market because whales now can predict the prices of bitcoin and altcoins so the whales will surely give a big or small amount to a investing platform and also they can give a highly hope for those ico who have potentials.             
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
September 07, 2018, 02:56:47 AM
Cryptocurrency market is the most manipulative market. I think that single purpose of some altcoins is manipulations on the market. Manipulation is quite simple task, taken into account that most part of cryptocurrency in the limited number of hands.
Activity: 336
September 07, 2018, 02:51:10 AM
And the market is so unpredictable. Then he and the market. The market is each of us. How can I predict whether I will sell or buy tomorrow for example? But it is from this will depend on a small fraction of the price.
Activity: 116
September 06, 2018, 09:10:10 PM
Yes, I think the market cab be manipulated. But I think this manipulation can also be contributed by us the investor's. Since the more we panic the more this people can benefit from it.
Activity: 60
September 06, 2018, 08:30:24 PM
I think people will manipulate anything that involves large sums of money, so not only do I think it's possible, but would be shocked if there was no manipulation.

In fact I read a very compelling report of how back in 2013, when Bitcoin went from like $100 to $1,200, was due to a manipulation by someone at Mt. Gox and bots.
Activity: 105
September 06, 2018, 08:27:44 PM
Manipulation is now part of every market, but I think its ratio involves in cryptocurrency is much more than any other market. I think it might be true.
Activity: 25
September 06, 2018, 08:22:50 PM
We'll see in the future, bro. Maybe they can manipulate the current Coins price which is still low, We pray that they can manipulate the price of coins to be even higher and can get a big profit from the increase in the price of the coin bro.
Activity: 142
September 06, 2018, 05:51:38 PM
Crypto market is very manipulated. Some good news and everything is growing, some bad news and we see how prices fall down.
Pages:
Jump to: