Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 6. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 05:25:13 PM
I don't think the market needs to eliminate any investors, but it should eliminate low-quality cryptocurrencies and scams because the cryptocurrency market requires more investors than fraudsters!
agree, investors are the key to making cryptocurrency progress, and scam is making the world of cryptocurrency worse. investors are very much needed for crypto and scams must be destroyed.
I agree, it seems to me that such things are obvious. While fraudulent ICOS and other types of fraud will develop, there will not be many investors, there will not be many investors, the market will not grow.
Activity: 887
December 09, 2018, 02:36:17 PM
Yes, you are absolutely right. I'm really happy that bitcoin costs 3400$ and I wish that it will be 2900$. i have a lot of orders on these levels. When the maret is falling smart investors buy all.
the market does have to undergo correction if not then there will be no cycle rotation and it will make it difficult for us to make a profit. this correction is indeed quite deep and can make people frustrated but i prefer to see the positive side of this decline that we can get coins at cheap prices, and that doesn't happen often so i'm also quite happy with the correction this time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 09, 2018, 02:04:19 PM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
This correction is already too long, people are tired of waiting, many do not stand the nerves and they sell coins at a disadvantageous price for themselves, but old investors still keep their coins, we all hope that this period is close to completion,

The down trend is just beginning this year, I think it's not long. It is only long for buyers at too high prices, making them increasingly worried about the money they have spent to invest
Activity: 350
December 09, 2018, 01:56:37 PM
Yes, you are absolutely right. I'm really happy that bitcoin costs 3400$ and I wish that it will be 2900$. i have a lot of orders on these levels. When the maret is falling smart investors buy all.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 09, 2018, 01:44:05 PM
What kind of correction do you mean? global after 20k or the one that comes after the last significant down?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 01:36:40 PM
One hour ago I saw the market and I saw green in many cryptocurrencies.. I hope this will continue to happen longer, and bullish markets occur in the near future because it's almost the end of the year.  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
December 09, 2018, 01:25:04 PM
I completely agree with you. During the bull ran period a lot of people for a quick profit. Now bearish trend in the market will expel such people and bad projects. There will be only loyal, patient and best.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
December 09, 2018, 04:29:51 AM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Do you still think that market corrections are good? The market is getting worse right now. The market has to find the bottom and start to rise. Otherwise, many investors will move in other directions.

Activity: 574
Merit: 104
December 09, 2018, 04:28:22 AM
Without corrections market don't exist. Any market financial or crypto has a waves structure. Its's a fact we want or no. And such corrections plays a good role. It allow to add liquidity and rest weak hands from their funds. I think it's necessary
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 09, 2018, 04:18:57 AM
There is no bullrun in the market today and no one can make this market up, some buyers at high prices are now losing money. They never hope high prices will return. any more
Activity: 434
December 09, 2018, 04:14:47 AM
Bitcoin has fallen so badly but i believe it will get back to normal even as other smaller cryptocurrency build strength and becomes independent of bitcoin.
Activity: 476
December 09, 2018, 04:11:37 AM
The decline in crypto market prices led to a massive correction in the crypto market. Coins that do not have a strong defense and also do not have good skills to continue to grow, then they will lose and will sink. This makes it easier for the community to be able to choose coins that really promise with prospects that can raise their value consistently.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
December 09, 2018, 03:54:03 AM
Yes if we observe the market closely lately, the market has some correction. Call it the investors are well aware of the hype and speculation of coins or the speculators have been discouraged, the market has reached stability to some extent. Regulations have also played a great role in discouraging fake and speculative projects. So I think the market will become stable once regulations are widely put into practice.
Activity: 493
December 09, 2018, 03:45:21 AM
yes this is a great opportunity for us to buy more. and in my opinion the current decline is the way crypto markets remain. because the market will not continue to experience an increase, there must be a time to go down. we must accept this increase and decrease. do research before buying and selling. so that we can minimize the risk of loss. this year is the year of correction for crypto. but in the future I crypto market can return to green.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 09, 2018, 03:40:56 AM
Market adjustments are still going on. I think if the bear market continues to spread, then more than 40% of the altcoin will face death, and the cryptocurrency may turn around!
Activity: 1078
December 09, 2018, 03:34:25 AM
Correction is ok for any market, so it is good cryptocurrency market is going through this stage as it will attract new investors and ensure the future growth.
Activity: 314
December 09, 2018, 03:25:58 AM
Yes as other people said, It really make sense to those people who are really interested to became a rich ones that's why they keep buying more currency in this year. And I think people who really want to earn a big profit in this opportunities that the currencies are in the low price in the market they can really make a big profit into it in the future.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 02:59:27 AM
Well said,for those who doesn't really have much will have better opportunity to invest and grab coins and tokens at cheaper rates now before next year ,who said cryptocurrency lacks opportunity ? This is indeed one of them ,grab while you can
Cryptocurrency still has opportunities and now there may be good opportunities and results in the future. buying tokens or coins now the price is so low that you can buy as much as possible and invest or hold it yourself, waiting in the future will be profitable. before acting properly to make a good choice.
Activity: 854
December 06, 2018, 01:48:30 AM
Agree, in this market correction only the good coins will survive and any coins with bad concept can't going through this situation, they will dying and disappeared. When we opened the telegram we will always see delusional people who keep telling about when lambo and moon  Grin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 09, 2018, 02:43:32 AM
Well said,for those who doesn't really have much will have better opportunity to invest and grab coins and tokens at cheaper rates now before next year ,who said cryptocurrency lacks opportunity ? This is indeed one of them ,grab while you can
Pages:
Jump to: