Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 2. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 02:36:59 PM
At the moment there is a market correction. I think we should treat this loyally. In addition, it is a good time to buy.
For sure things are being correct and I love it as it increases our profit and it can open the gate of success of success for us. In this time when market is under correction we should buy more and more as later on it will be highly expensive so better to buy right now.
In any case, the current state of the cryptocurrency market will adjust the total volume of the project, what coins will remain in the market. Thus, bad projects will move away, but they will remain worthy.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 11, 2019, 02:26:57 PM
At the moment there is a market correction. I think we should treat this loyally. In addition, it is a good time to buy.
For sure things are being correct and I love it as it increases our profit and it can open the gate of success of success for us. In this time when market is under correction we should buy more and more as later on it will be highly expensive so better to buy right now.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 11, 2019, 05:05:01 AM
It is thanks to the correction that we have the opportunity to purchase coins of interest to us at lower prices, lower than their real value. Another question is when the correction will end and how deep it will be.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
January 11, 2019, 05:00:18 AM
market correction will never get rid of people who are panicking to sell, because panic selling will always be there whether it has done research or not, because every human being has fear. At least the market correction can get rid of people who don't understand the crypto world but he invests too much money Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 04:38:40 AM
It is really good when you still have money that you could use to buy these cheap altcoins,you will be making a lot of money when the market has started to crash and you still have some spare bitcoins to be use to shop these altcoins,usually 30-50% off solid coins are the ones i am targeting to have when bloodbaths happened.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
January 11, 2019, 04:28:03 AM
YES ,I myself I'm so happy about the market condition presently ,it makes investing easier for someone like me who hardly make reasonable money out of my life job  when bitcoin was at 19k I was so depressed about how to invest if price is so high like that but now I'm able to get my hands on coins and tokens I never thought I will have.
You're right, now is a good situation to invest in crypto assets. I now buy Dash and Monero, the prices are very low.
The current situation is good for those who were not able to invest during the peak because they have better opportunity now and they will surely make some good profit once bitcoin recovers, it should be bitcoin first because right now, the whole market is dominated with bitcoin and it's impossible for alternative coins to grow without the lead of bitcoin. Corrections are part of this long journey, those who bought at a higher price are advise not to panic.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 11, 2019, 03:58:04 AM
YES ,I myself I'm so happy about the market condition presently ,it makes investing easier for someone like me who hardly make reasonable money out of my life job  when bitcoin was at 19k I was so depressed about how to invest if price is so high like that but now I'm able to get my hands on coins and tokens I never thought I will have.
You're right, now is a good situation to invest in crypto assets. I now buy Dash and Monero, the prices are very low.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
January 11, 2019, 03:42:26 AM
If not for corrections, cryptocurrency might have been totally blown off. Although, it also has it side effects, most especially for those who are still new to the crypto market.
Could we also call last year's experience market correct? Some situations are just beyond that. I was a total bearish market.

Last year is bad for cryptocurrency market. Most coin and token drop the price more than 90% and i think its not a correction. Its about investor panic and selling at cheap price. I think if peoples not panic because fake news, market will reach trillion dollar.
But its our opportunity in this bear market because we can buy good project with cheap price and i am believe if we hold it for long term, we will make a good profits
and if its happen  i think easy for cryptocurrency gold to reached highes prive ever.unfortunately market manipulated and too many fake news that give negative influenced to investors psychology.
from all time high $20k and now around $3650 this was not correction.its crashing for cryptocurrency price.people being untrust anymore to this market since too many drama played.

I do not agree with you, that is the adjustment of this market, and that is with Bitcoin. If you knew the first time Bitcoin increased to $ 1,000, then it dropped to less than $ 200 and after a few years it increased to $ 20k.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
January 11, 2019, 02:52:30 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 11, 2019, 02:47:27 AM
If only I had the funds to keep buying all the way down as I feel strongly that a new bull run will come with higher highs.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 11:26:20 PM
correction the market will provide a good impact on the market and the people that are in it. and I agree a lot of people who panic and always puts the proceeds will slowly disappear in the correction of existing markets. Although they are sometimes required to make the volume is likely to be but the panic they make also make market conditions become messy.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
January 10, 2019, 11:03:01 PM
Market corrections are always good because we can able to see new ATH when the prices are starts recovering. Without market, it is impossible to give profits to the investors because there are many people who get into a panic when the prices are dropping which will help to accumulate more coins from the market.
Activity: 574
January 10, 2019, 10:49:35 PM
You have a point but you should also consider many things upon saying that market corrections are good.
There are advantages that it can bring but also there are negative sides that you should not forget.

Hype is really bad to all investors as it will lead to monopoly and only certain people will earn from it.
But you need also to consider that finding legitimate project is not easy, even if you are going to say that it will become easier because of market corrections.
Finding the legitimate project as of now is 5% out of 100% so the chance is very less.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
January 10, 2019, 10:43:09 PM
investors must do more detailed research so that they can do it well. the market still often goes up and down so it determines the strategy so that it can determine the right time to do it well. panicked investors will do projects that are not good because panic cannot think well because they are not calm. the market will improve, wait for the right time to get good results.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
January 10, 2019, 09:43:38 PM
If not for corrections, cryptocurrency might have been totally blown off. Although, it also has it side effects, most especially for those who are still new to the crypto market.
Could we also call last year's experience market correct? Some situations are just beyond that. I was a total bearish market.

Last year is bad for cryptocurrency market. Most coin and token drop the price more than 90% and i think its not a correction. Its about investor panic and selling at cheap price. I think if peoples not panic because fake news, market will reach trillion dollar.
But its our opportunity in this bear market because we can buy good project with cheap price and i am believe if we hold it for long term, we will make a good profits
and if its happen  i think easy for cryptocurrency gold to reached highes prive ever.unfortunately market manipulated and too many fake news that give negative influenced to investors psychology.
from all time high $20k and now around $3650 this was not correction.its crashing for cryptocurrency price.people being untrust anymore to this market since too many drama played.
Activity: 588
January 10, 2019, 09:12:42 PM

Activity: 798
January 10, 2019, 08:17:13 PM

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 07:44:40 PM
Activity: 425
January 10, 2019, 07:20:47 PM
Market corrections are part this cryptocurrency market. Since the prices here are based on speculations and there is no central authority, prices can't be controlled. With that prices may go up and down sharply. Now price correction will follow.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
January 10, 2019, 07:16:15 PM
The current market corrections gets rid of junk projects the same way its getting all the FOMO  guys out of the market. Without corrections big institutions won't take  cryptocurencies seriously and that's going to delay mass adoptions.
Pages:
Jump to: