Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 5. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 12, 2018, 01:34:01 AM
Every market face corrections, this need for the next rises.
But not all projects will survive in crisis periouds.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
December 12, 2018, 01:15:20 AM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

I agree. No more when moon, when lambo talks in Telegram groups!  Grin Cool
Now everyone REKT and it's too painful for them to even talk in TG.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
December 12, 2018, 12:43:06 AM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

today in december 2018, only the people that knows what they are doing, who got plan and are executing their plan correctly without emotions. Are only the people who's gonna survive and profit huge on the next market high.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 11:58:03 PM
And at the same time, there were many scams. Most of the investors were deceived. A controversial advantage. (I think)
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 02:24:47 PM
I think you may be right. This may also be the premise for a new breakthrough in the market to make it more new. Investors will be more confident in the market and gradually attract more. I believe the Crypto market will do well in today's technology era.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 02:01:56 PM
Market correction like this has happened and is still at a reasonable level as in the previous year, moreover we have passed a very great time in 2017, and I believe we will be back at that time
Activity: 518
December 11, 2018, 01:59:47 PM
This correction is already too long, people are tired of waiting, many do not stand the nerves and they sell coins at a disadvantageous price for themselves, but old investors still keep their coins, we all hope that this period is close to completion,

I have several friends and simply guys I mix often with. Recently, we had a discussion about the market situation in 2018. Most of us are still sure that now we do not have any correction - this process is shorter usually.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 09, 2018, 09:15:28 PM

Actually you can make much more money when the market crashes than when everything is going up, or perhaps yuo can make it in any situation as long as you read the market well.

Well with just basic understanding, everyone is capable to make profit out of cryptocurrencies. Do not believe much in hype but trust yourselves more and buy the lowest dip so that when the price increase you won.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
December 09, 2018, 07:52:50 PM
Market corrections offers a new entry point for new investors. It is also a good strategy to keep Bitcoins for this market situations to buy more quality cheap coins.

Definitely! the collapse of market has given opportunity to small-medium investors to buy more potential coins and hold until the the market reaches a new all time high.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
December 09, 2018, 07:48:04 PM
Correction is one of the factors that keeps cryptocurrency going. If cryptocurrency should continue to skyrocket, it will quickly get to a point where it will burst, but you know, every dip and surge make it very interesting.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 07:45:51 PM
It is really good when you still have money that you could use to buy these cheap altcoins,you will be making a lot of money when the market has started to crash and you still have some spare bitcoins to be use to shop these altcoins,usually 30-50% off solid coins are the ones i am targeting to have when bloodbaths happened.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
December 09, 2018, 07:45:21 PM
Correction is always good, it helps the market to get rid of garbage, if this is of course not another manipulation. And the current crypto market is in need of purification and regulation, unfortunately.
Activity: 420
December 09, 2018, 07:33:34 PM
Market corrections offers a new entry point for new investors. It is also a good strategy to keep Bitcoins for this market situations to buy more quality cheap coins.
Without such a strong correction, the chances of the cryptocurrency for the second round of growth would be very small. I think soon we will see the benefit of the fact that the price fell so low.
Activity: 378
December 09, 2018, 07:12:27 PM
I like the correction of this market will reduce the number of coins, where coins are only available for good quality. Coin correction occurs because of the elimination of coins of low quality and not yet ready to compete in the market. The more falling market prices will make them more difficult to survive so that over time they will sink to the bottom of a cliff.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
December 09, 2018, 07:08:41 PM
I completely agree with you. During the bull ran period a lot of people for a quick profit. Now bearish trend in the market will expel such people and bad projects. There will be only loyal, patient and best.

You're naive. The bad/good projects ratio is always about 9/1, but now the number of projects has reduced fivefold and the number of participants has brought down by 50-70%. Open the thread and check new ICOs, and you'll see)
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
December 09, 2018, 06:45:26 PM
I hate people asking “when moon?, when lambo?” On chat rooms, I think its very immature even the projects are newly launched on exchange’s, how can a project push  the price without a product yet? This market correction is necessary to make the investors realize profit does not always come in short term, fear is really the trigger of these sell off’s even some of those people bought at all time high are tempted to sell due to fear of getting zero with their investment.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
December 09, 2018, 06:30:47 PM
Activity: 154
December 09, 2018, 06:26:38 PM
I believe that only reasonable investors who will not sell their savings as soon as possible should remain on the market
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 09, 2018, 06:17:07 PM
I think that now the market correction. And the correction will continue until there are new technologies that will help the development of crypto.
Activity: 182
December 09, 2018, 05:30:19 PM
I believe that the correction should be taken as an opportunity to buy very cheap coins at very competitive prices.
Pages:
Jump to: