Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 4. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
January 04, 2019, 01:28:29 PM
True after every rise should be correction, look also stock market is going down after years of bull run. We can´t grow for all the time because we have limited amount of money for investments.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 04, 2019, 01:23:00 PM

Corrections are needed as everything what goes up, it goes down. ( except our age )
The crypto market has it`s own cycles and and the market always decide in which cycle
we are based on supply and demand.

In some other point of view, I would say that corrections always give us a new learning stage process also, it gives a new idea and knowledge for us to improve more. Just like what is happening now in market its cycle was always depend of how traders will take action in it, whether they will buy or sell their coins either.

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
January 04, 2019, 12:11:30 PM
Market adjustments drove a lot of people out of the cryptocurrency market. Good and bad. It's bad because the people who have suffered losses are now spreading negative misinformation. And it's good because we get a good profit from it.
Activity: 625
January 03, 2019, 10:51:22 AM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

This is the time that investors have a more objective view about this market. Get rid of thoughts that be very easy to become rich when join in cryptocurrency market and everyone all wants to join even though don't understand anything about it

Well, the main mistake of most investors, they begin to invest large sums of money. Then come to the fraudsters leave the market. Of course, correction showed us that money cannot be made quickly. But there is a big minus. Correction has shown that the market is extremely unstable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
January 03, 2019, 10:46:31 AM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

This is the time that investors have a more objective view about this market. Get rid of thoughts that be very easy to become rich when join in cryptocurrency market and everyone all wants to join even though don't understand anything about it
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
January 02, 2019, 04:27:29 AM

It is clear, a question only to what levels it will be corrected. The correction of 65% is already considered to be quite good, as well as promising. But we have fallen much lower and at a certain level there will be a point of no return.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 30, 2018, 05:00:06 PM
Correction is good only in certain proportions. You want to say that if all cryptosphere will reach 1$,it will be all good news? I guess not. It'll ruin the whole industry.

All is well within reason. Do not forget, the price also can not grow or fall all the time. In any case, there are times when the trend is reversed. As a rule, such changes are called correction.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
December 30, 2018, 04:57:10 PM
market corrections are good for new investors but it scares away the newly invested persons in the market because their investments have turned out to be the opposite of what they were expecting.
Panic sellers are those newbies in the market and they need to be treated fairly without fuds that causes the panic to sell their coins which further decreases the price of coins.
Activity: 462
December 30, 2018, 01:35:55 PM
Hello! I think it is worth agreeing. Projects are working, there is no wild chase for money. Let's see what happens next.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
December 30, 2018, 01:15:44 PM
This year has taught us lots of lessons and has enabled so many people who have been conscious with the happenings in crypto space, to be able to identify good and legit projects. If a project will not succeed or if it is a scam, you can easily know from the start or the middle of it, before it ends.
There have been lots of corrections this year and we might experience little of it in 2019, before the next uptrend.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
December 30, 2018, 11:15:26 AM
Yes you are right. Lately I have been noticing something good in the market, the market is growing stable with speculations being less. It maybe due to regulations being in place and the people taking cryptocurrency seriously taking its value into account. From the time onward, cryptocurrency will gradually become stable, we can hope. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
December 30, 2018, 11:01:31 AM
They are very good if you understand what is going on with the coins but if you do not understand the market then it might look like everything is crashing and nothing is going to get better. That is why it is always good that as a newbie you should always be ready for anything and it is imperative that you do research to make sure that you do not get caught off guard
Activity: 268
December 28, 2018, 05:39:16 AM

Everything should be in moderation. Even a large amount of love can kill a person, and you are talking about the loss of capitalization of the whole sphere. This is not just a correction, it is a depreciation of our assets.
Activity: 490
December 28, 2018, 05:21:19 AM
correction on the crypto market is necessary, it gives an opportunity to increase the number of its coins, it is important not to fall into panic sales.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 05:08:18 AM
Sure they are. They make open road to the projects that a really developing product. And with a lot of fake "pump/dump" tokens they can't be among the first one. For example AdEx. They are really cool guys. Developing and updating great project. As they are on an advertising market focused, they have a huge potential. But they are in a second hundred. But I don't mind, because sure that they will blow up the market)
Activity: 304
December 28, 2018, 05:02:17 AM
Correction is good only in certain proportions. You want to say that if all cryptosphere will reach 1$,it will be all good news? I guess not. It'll ruin the whole industry.
Activity: 196
December 28, 2018, 04:45:45 AM

If we take into account that the US government believes that a new global crisis is approaching, I am even afraid to imagine what will happen to our sphere, which is very influenced by the mood of investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 07:42:32 PM
Well, of course with each correction the market becomes stronger , and I think after such a correction as now the market can grow very much
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 01:54:11 PM
The bad thing is that crypto is still very little known to people on a global scale. But with the technology used by crypto, there is good potential for the future. With Crypto, there are many more directions, but this is what will make Crypto stronger after a one-year correction.
Activity: 476
December 12, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

Corrections are needed as everything what goes up, it goes down. ( except our age )
The crypto market has it`s own cycles and and the market always decide in which cycle
we are based on supply and demand.
Pages:
Jump to: