Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 2. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 03:37:33 AM
so far such a market is not observed, the prices are not changing very much and if they grow by insignificant amounts
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 20, 2018, 06:31:29 PM
I trust what I see and as long as I do not see a green market, maybe you have bad colors. The market has not yet been green, this is a long time to wait and give up many of you.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 06:29:35 PM
I still doubt that it will be continuous at this point and is more expecting that backdrops will again occur in no time. I am expecting recovery to happen next year and is no longer hoping for a miracle this year. But what we should all focus at this moment is to be patient in order to avoid selling due to panic and to regret doing such action afterwards. Also it would prevent making the situation even worse in the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
October 20, 2018, 04:50:41 PM
I think that it will fall, as this topic has become popular, but with the advent of new cryptocurrencies reduced weight, price, the importance of any particular currency, and therefore more difficult to generate income.
If we speak in such a context of a cryptocurrency market, then this is a very pessimistic forecast. But you do not sell today all the cryptocurrency that you have on your wallets?
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 06:10:08 PM
I think that it will fall, as this topic has become popular, but with the advent of new cryptocurrencies reduced weight, price, the importance of any particular currency, and therefore more difficult to generate income.
Activity: 588
October 14, 2018, 04:44:40 PM
I use to study the market condition and rust only my intuition and several sources so I just hope that market will grow in the future
In general, these sources need to be more careful, because everyone can abuse their capabilities and provide users with only the information that is needed in order to trigger certain actions.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
October 14, 2018, 02:26:54 PM
I use to study the market condition and rust only my intuition and several sources so I just hope that market will grow in the future
Activity: 66
October 14, 2018, 01:51:13 PM
When bitcoin hits the target at 12,000 dollars, then I'll believe. I would not be so happy about what is happening now. It does not look like the market is recovering ...
Activity: 66
October 14, 2018, 01:49:02 PM
I suppose he is green now, but the market isn't good, we can easily find a lot of reasons to make the market turn red! It's difficult to find a reason for the rise of the market!
Activity: 322
October 11, 2018, 05:56:39 AM
Market will go up and down until all of us will spend all earned money. I will wait time, when I will listen about cruptocurrencies from every hole.
The market will grow at times and it will collapse, so waiting patiently and choosing a good coin is a necessity that we should do now, because the market is going down, choose coin Poor quality will be an extremely wrong thing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 12:08:32 PM
I am reading a lot of articles and analysis stating that market is showing the upper divergence and is showing a positive wave. It is yet to be confirmed as there should be a continuance of a trend for sometime for the confirmation, but most likely this year is expected to end on a positive note. Since, the bear market is extended too much. A bull phase is due.
Activity: 252
October 10, 2018, 11:32:38 AM
In the long run, in the beginning of 2018, the price of coins has been falling continuously, so the longer we hold, the more we will lose. So I think the longer the coin holds, the more profitable it will be.

people loose money simply they not holding long enough. the cant bear. I believe the patience one will be well rewarded in future.
Activity: 254
October 09, 2018, 07:00:33 PM
Market will go up and down until all of us will spend all earned money. I will wait time, when I will listen about cruptocurrencies from every hole.
copper member
Activity: 103
October 09, 2018, 05:59:07 PM
The cryptocurrency market will grow and expand. Already a lot of different altcoins appeared and I think a lot more will appear. While the blockchain system will operate, the price of cryptocurrency will grow.
Activity: 62
October 07, 2018, 11:33:24 AM
green and red must be balance just follow your technical analysis for better profit and do ta thats suit to you
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
October 07, 2018, 07:20:00 AM
Prices for cryptocurrencies on cryptoexchanges are subject to manipulation by automated trading programs. The lack of regulation in this area allows the use of bots across the industry. It was the bots that became a hindrance on the way of bitcoin-ETF. Bot activity is rampant in the market and harms the reputation of cryptocurrencies and private investors. I hope that this problem will be solved.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
October 07, 2018, 05:35:12 AM
Many people here are not daily traders and they still comment green days like trend reversal, bull market is coming and so on, no, there is no sign that market sentiment is changing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 07, 2018, 05:05:45 AM
In the long run, in the beginning of 2018, the price of coins has been falling continuously, so the longer we hold, the more we will lose. So I think the longer the coin holds, the more profitable it will be.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
October 07, 2018, 04:23:43 AM
crypto market is popular about its very high volatility. so it would be ridiculous to think that it will stay always red or always green. there will be changes daily, hourly. but if you ask about general trend for now, it is reddish for over 6 months.
Activity: 182
October 07, 2018, 02:51:18 AM
Definitely,  the market will be mostly red!  The best way however  to navigate the market will be to prepare for the worst and trade down as prices dip in Cryptocurrency market!  Holding quality coin is also very important!
Pages:
Jump to: