Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 41. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
May 31, 2018, 09:40:43 AM
sure No, the market showed all green within 1 day or few hours only, after that all showed red for a couple day, if you have invested in this time, you will lose your money, the market is not recover at this moment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
May 31, 2018, 09:35:41 AM
Market is pretty stable now.
There are 2 options
What do you expect? Massive pump or price will break support and we will go to the hell?
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
May 31, 2018, 09:33:13 AM
I think that you should always try to doublecheck and find the reasons why the market could become green and if you can answer this question then you can go ahead and believe the crypto market's tendency of increase.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 08:46:58 AM
I’m still not confident and I still don’t trust the market going green today. It is just one day down and it happened a while ago too that the market was all green and the next few days dropped its price back down again. But I do hope this’ll be the very lowest price it will ever swim down because if Bitcoin drops down again and would reach $4-5k I think they will loose a lot of investors and won’t trust Bitcoin anymore. And obviously the market will suffer again, which is what I am not looking forward to this year.

Market changes every hours, you can not say it will be green for the rest of the day because when the market shows green all day long for sure everyone will sell their tokens and everything then surely market will be red for a month!
Activity: 154
May 31, 2018, 08:40:22 AM
I don’t see any changes at the time. The market is stable for now and its doesn’t want to grow. But I think everything will be fine soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 12:31:28 PM
i never trust green market. i trust red mostly because i buy more whatever i like. when turning green i sell little and wait until red.
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 12:27:43 PM
I do not trust the green color, because the market is unstable and already now the price will fall again.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Blue0x.com
May 30, 2018, 11:40:16 AM
everyone hopes in a green position, answered cryptocurrency holders on cheap purchases, how traders expect red, because they want to buy bitcoin or ethereum and others. this is so confusing between red and green, but for now I expect green, because I bought the token in the current red position.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 11:13:46 AM
Are you new to the market? blue and red continuously up and down. Always have the opportunity to make money at any time, it is important you have capital and experience
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
May 30, 2018, 11:12:54 AM
The market can not constantly grow, it is subject to correction constantly.  And we need to learn how to use these corrections for our own good.  When the market is green, we make a profit.  At such times we should not spend all the profits, we need to leave part of the funds to buy coins when the market goes down.
Activity: 420
May 30, 2018, 11:12:25 AM
Every green indication is not the sustain upward movement of the market. This is only very short-term that is for two or three days rally. Also, this is the up moves of the Downward waves which are continued for a month. So, do not trust this upward movement.
Activity: 136
May 30, 2018, 11:08:23 AM
crypto now is hard to predict, although it`s a green now but in the next day or a month they are all back to red. Market as of now could not be trusted, be more cautious anytime and monitor the price.
Activity: 560
May 30, 2018, 11:01:50 AM
The green market is certainly a joy for new investors as well as experienced ones. This is a very happy day, when the market comes out of the falling trend, now buy promising coins that will gilt investors. Green market is coming.
Activity: 308
May 30, 2018, 11:01:02 AM
patient all the time.
the market will be green again as long as the level of altcoin popularity is increasingly uphill.
I am sure next month the price will come back green
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 10:57:19 AM
No, I'll wait until it's green for two weeks. before that, I will not token or buy coins. It is really bad to buy this year at the right time
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
May 30, 2018, 10:53:45 AM
I wish I could trust the crypto market without any doubts but it is so volatile that I never know what to expect even though it has been showing some good dynamic so maybe the stage of upward tendecies only is coming to the crypto world.
Activity: 103
May 30, 2018, 09:45:22 AM
The second day the market is green and this is good news.  It seems that the stable growth began.

the most important thing is not to scare, so that prices do not start falling again
I would like to believe that altcoins will soon grow!
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
May 30, 2018, 09:45:00 AM
Absolutely no. I usually prefer to go to the red color ^^ coin. Because it turned from green to red and it will turn green again. I enter all the coins that are in favor.
Activity: 210
May 30, 2018, 09:42:27 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
Maybe,but I hope this the beginning of a long recovery and still growth.green market provides an innovative way to obtain both financial return and have a positive impact.
Activity: 116
May 30, 2018, 09:33:16 AM
I hope that today's beginning of a long recovery. It's great to see the green market, and I hope it will always be green after the market has fallen so deep.
Pages:
Jump to: