Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 14. (Read 36256 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 01:32:11 PM
Literally no idea where new money is coming from - even long term twitter personas are "waiting to see what happens" before buying in, prices have dropped 90% on majority of coins and we're still scared it'll go another -50%
Activity: 252
September 07, 2018, 01:17:43 PM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

I wonder why people ask this sort of questions because it expresses doubts as to the sustainability of the cryptocurrency market. I think you should be asking when the bulls will arrive instead of asking if the market will recover. Crypto is here to stay, just take a look at the blockchain technology and other Innovations around crypto and you will be confident about the permanence of the crypto market.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 12:51:31 PM
All we need is a sharp bounce to 7400 again and that would seal it. Off to the races. In some multiverse thats what happens. I think that's the one I'd like to be in. The one where there's bitcoin banks in pockets and nano coffees.
Please....not the one where it keeps falling to nothing and everyone who bought crypto is laughed and derided at like the fools they were proved to be.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 07, 2018, 11:56:41 AM
Someday of course market will recover but its just dark time for investor which bough during this spring
We must be patient to wait for the market to recover,
I am sure that by the end of the year there will be a good development for the market so that it can recover,
the most important thing is we remain optimistic and just follow the development so as not to miss information
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 02:03:58 PM
Someday of course market will recover but its just dark time for investor which bough during this spring
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
September 06, 2018, 02:01:25 PM
I do not know at what prices and the market you are looking at, but what is happening now clearly does not add confidence to investors and does not add to the desire to buy Bitcoin now and I think this mood will be before the end of the year...
Activity: 224
September 06, 2018, 01:54:15 PM
In my opinion the market si recovering now. At the end of 2018 it will rise so high and 2019 will be new coin year.

I hope so too! I have so many coins and I am counting to get great profit in the end of this year! I don't want to lose my money anymore!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
September 06, 2018, 12:53:56 PM
prediction are prediction, and anyone can deliver their prediction about cryptocurrency price in the future. Will market recover? no one you can trust for now, nobody can predict exactly how was the price movement or what to be the price in the future, as cryptocurrency believer i do really trust in cryptocurrency as the future of currency.
recovery time will come but not in the near future, and wouldnt be in the end of 2018. all we have to do is patience and wait, the time will comes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 12:31:51 PM
for clear certainty I also don't know yet, the market is likely to recover, all we can do is monitor the market situation and expect market prices to skyrocket. never be bored to be patient.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 06, 2018, 12:11:24 PM
Yes, at least for me

Im a huge fan of Crypto and despite how many people tells me to sell off my position in crypto because of how it will crash
I still hold because i believe in it, of course i don't read all the whitepaper and have a full understanding of the technical aspect in each and every coin

But i believe that Blockchain could be something good, Crypto can/should replace or hold a certain value based on how it is created and use
Activity: 518
September 03, 2018, 03:33:04 AM
Even the expectation is going to have influece, people is going to buy btc or altcoins before November for take advantages (follow last year behaviour). This situation and other factors should have to be considered.
Activity: 210
September 03, 2018, 03:26:54 AM
Of course, the market will soon recover.
Many people are trying to get the Cryptocurrency Market to rise and recover.
This is the hope of many people regarding Cryptocurrency.
I am sure that Cryptocurrency will improve because in the past few weeks I have seen that the development of Crypto prices has risen and risen, hopefully, this will soon improve.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 03:13:55 AM
Yes, I think the market will definitely recover, (at least Bitcoin will), even if the market is very depressed now, but I think that such a downturn will only kill those coins that have no value, and good coins will survive better!
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 02:57:41 AM
We will not have much time to wait for the return of the crypto market. And the timing is very good and i think it will signal a boom to Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices have increased $ 7,250 a full blue covered coinmarketcap.
Activity: 406
September 02, 2018, 02:46:03 PM
I'm sure the market will recover, actually this decline occurs because everyone is afraid of what is reported in many media about crypto, fud spread quickly but until now Crypto is still fine, I'm sure people will come back and will make the crypto value back as past
Capitalization will still grow, the fundamental value of the cryptocurrency is still there. True that very a lot people have lost their money. Hard question how long they need to take a time for come back to trust.
Activity: 168
September 02, 2018, 01:51:29 PM
I hope so but no one can tell for sure about this(( We all are waiting and praying for this
Activity: 434
September 02, 2018, 10:07:44 AM
Thank you

just wait, don't look on the market every day, it's completely normal, compare the graph last year, it also fall miserably, but at time just pass it will recover soon.

Why not? I do not see anything wrong in it - you can check the market as many time as you want and even make your personal graphs of the cryptocurrencies' growth.
Activity: 114
September 01, 2018, 10:40:36 AM
I'm sure the market will recover, actually this decline occurs because everyone is afraid of what is reported in many media about crypto, fud spread quickly but until now Crypto is still fine, I'm sure people will come back and will make the crypto value back as past
Activity: 224
September 01, 2018, 10:17:47 AM
In my opinion the market si recovering now. At the end of 2018 it will rise so high and 2019 will be new coin year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
August 31, 2018, 01:48:57 PM
Thank you

Of course, the market will surely recover. Do you remember how it did things so well last year? I'm sure that the market would face the same scenario by the end of the year. It is not easy to wait but I assure you that good thing will happen to those who are patiently waiting.
but we don't know when bullish will come,
we can only wait for market recover, keep calm and keep watching
Waiting while working will be the best solution, or just enjoy the ride and try to earn at least. Dont take the situation too seriously that will drain your brain and you will not be able to think of better things. Do bounty tasks and trading effectively.
Yes, but not only is Bounty effective for doing so. Because of long-term Bounty work, what if they use Aridrop, certainly more effective that does not wait too long, maybe with Aridrop working more effectively.
Pages:
Jump to: