Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 13. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 05:34:17 AM
of course the market is gonna recover. this is still the lowest point of crypto market. were gonna rising up in the end of the year like a last year
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 05:25:49 AM
It seems to me that the market has already begun to recover. If you analyze, then many people invest and make a big profit, they are not afraid of failures. We hope for the best that the market will radically change for the better

the newcomers still have a chance to jump into the departing train and rejoice at the latest news about cryptorecords, investing in crypto currency.
Activity: 164
September 12, 2018, 05:20:02 AM
I'm sure the market will recover, actually this decline occurs because everyone is afraid of what is reported in many media about crypto, fud spread quickly but until now Crypto is still fine, I'm sure people will come back and will make the crypto value back as past
Capitalization will still grow, the fundamental value of the cryptocurrency is still there. True that very a lot people have lost their money. Hard question how long they need to take a time for come back to trust.

To escape from profiteers is possible only with a comprehensive analysis and study of the technology on which the crypto currency is based. If it is really promising, such as ethereum, even the combined efforts of many manipulators will not be able to stop a reasonable growth of the exchange rate.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
September 11, 2018, 02:33:28 PM
Of course) The process of investing in money deserves a thoughtful and professional approach. The right strategy will help to avoid major mistakes in investing
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
September 11, 2018, 02:10:58 PM
The market will recover as it usually do. Remember the dips that were before? Nothing bad happend. It was recovered. So don't worry. Everything will be fine.
All right you say, the market will recover, and now you should not worry about its fall, just need to understand that at the cost of bitcoin is manipulated because some people are very profitable.
Activity: 182
September 11, 2018, 01:44:34 PM
there is a defect that often turns into a dignity for an investor - high volatility of the crypto currency. The course changes every day. Inexperienced investors often panic and begin to drain capital when there is even a slight tendency to fall.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
September 10, 2018, 09:30:44 AM
Market would surely recover for me it would only be a matter of time before it recovers,
It would surely take some time before it goes up but for sure it would so just wait patiently and enjoy the market and earn from it.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 09:17:15 AM
The market will recover as it usually do. Remember the dips that were before? Nothing bad happend. It was recovered. So don't worry. Everything will be fine.
Activity: 532
September 10, 2018, 05:01:05 AM
Until now the market has dropped sharply and there are no signs of recovery. It is a sad thing for investors.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 04:36:44 AM
Literally no idea where new money is coming from - even long term twitter personas are "waiting to see what happens" before buying in, prices have dropped 90% on majority of coins and we're still scared it'll go another -50%
I'm sure that the market will recover very soon and today's discounts of 90% to us only benefit. You can earn very well
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 04:13:37 AM
It will recover and not only recover it will surprise the whole world how much money in gonna get invested we are talking about trillions so don’t get desperate and wait it will be better times ahead
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 04:03:23 AM
The market won't come alive when people are expecting it to. It won't be what people expect- institutional investors coming in, FOMO building in etc while everyone screams bullrun.
Most likely it will happen when people stop reacting every 5 minutes, when many people that are angry/disappointed cashed out and when people least expect it....then boom, the next cycle begins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 09:19:40 AM
In the current situation we see continue of downtrend which started at the beginning of 2018. Main question is when will it happen? IMHO this downtrend will continue until Bitcoin drop under $ 2000. Then I think there will happen reversal of downtrend and in the second half of 2020 Bitcoin will update its ATH, so cryptocurrencies market capitalization will also go higher than $ 800 B.
Activity: 35
September 09, 2018, 05:54:49 AM
if this year there aren't too many new markets and still prioritize a market with a popular volume, I believe prices will also continue to rise, with the emergence of many new markets, especially decentralized exchanges, many people who are not loyal and rely on profit from arbitration only. this is only one of the strongest factors after rumors of banning / regulation and hacking markets.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Future of Security Tokens
September 09, 2018, 04:39:40 AM
It could, but I don't think every currency would equally recover. And we might not see a boom like that of last year
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 09, 2018, 04:31:44 AM
Certainly I think the BTC Dominance will determine the arrival of the bull.  Currently dominance is 55.8 % ... I am expecting a nice movement between 58-61.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 09, 2018, 03:27:00 AM
I do not know at what prices and the market you are looking at, but what is happening now clearly does not add confidence to investors and does not add to the desire to buy Bitcoin now and I think this mood will be before the end of the year...

bitcoin dominance is still 56% and is quite a lot,
we just wait until the domination of bitcoin ends, and the altcoin will surely fly
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 08:55:00 AM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

Bitcoin is probably going to hit 4k causing a bunch of the moderate hands to sell, and leaving behind a really damn cheap investment for bazillionaires to buy into since the only remaining HOLDers will be the strongest hands of all, then moon. Just sitting here waiting for an equally in-depth tirade about how the markets are going to recover beyond our wildest dreams.

Activity: 66
September 08, 2018, 08:46:32 AM
now we see that all altcoins begin to live their lives without the influence of bitcoin. Basically, this applies to coins with low and medium capitalization. For them the market ready to turn around
Activity: 43
September 07, 2018, 04:39:21 PM
I believe that the market is now in a stage of stagnation, which will again be replaced by a stage of active growth in a few months or years.
Pages:
Jump to: