Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 15. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
August 31, 2018, 01:38:09 PM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

Of course, the market will surely recover. Do you remember how it did things so well last year? I'm sure that the market would face the same scenario by the end of the year. It is not easy to wait but I assure you that good thing will happen to those who are patiently waiting.
but we don't know when bullish will come,
we can only wait for market recover, keep calm and keep watching
Waiting while working will be the best solution, or just enjoy the ride and try to earn at least. Dont take the situation too seriously that will drain your brain and you will not be able to think of better things. Do bounty tasks and trading effectively.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 12:10:20 PM
Thank you

Of course, the market will surely recover. Do you remember how it did things so well last year? I'm sure that the market would face the same scenario by the end of the year. It is not easy to wait but I assure you that good thing will happen to those who are patiently waiting.
but we don't know when bullish will come,
we can only wait for market recover, keep calm and keep watching
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 11:41:49 AM
one year ago BTC still cost $4400. that's almost $2000 less than this year. i think the market will still need a little to recover . the people first have to get back their trust in the market. and that doesn't work overnight.

Last year there was no negative news like now, all haters are still silent and now they are paying various media to report negative things about crypto, this is what makes this year more difficult than last year.
Activity: 462
August 31, 2018, 11:28:28 AM
Thank you

Activity: 563
Merit: 101
August 31, 2018, 11:14:22 AM
I think we can safely assume that we are in the later stages of the bear market, when we trade within a range of falls and rebounds. A catalyst can come any minute to start another bull cycle, so place your bets accordingly and most importantly please stop buying weak coins this time.

Stick to good projects, those that are well known and have proven themselves during this bear market with constant development. Not the like of XVG, Titanium, and others.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 03:40:54 AM
Yes of course it surely will, as what we have experience this cryptomarket always recovers at 4th quarter of every year. Yet it my not go as high as what we're expecting but surely it will. So let's just relax and wait for the best to come, if you know what i mean.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
August 31, 2018, 02:53:35 AM
Yes, the price of coins crypto had long experienced the period fell and it makes people confused and disappointed. The market price is very easy to change and this makes us difficult to trade. But I still believe its crypto coin that there will be a price recovery.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 12:52:17 AM
In the past few weeks the crypto market is slowly rising and reach at $ 7,000 is a very positive and positive sign for the community. By the time of winter, i think Bitcoin will go up until the start of the new year and its price is around $ 12,000.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 09:35:26 AM
of course, I'm sure the market will improve again. even though it will take months, I am sure that the market can be like in the beginning of 2018, that is, all altcoin prices go up dramatically, all altcoins reach their peak. the situation is unpredictable, but the situation is often the case, so it can be guessed that there are times when the altcoin will reach its peak again.
Activity: 76
August 28, 2018, 09:29:19 AM
its now 8 month of downtrend and sideways
but untill now, i see price always bounched back and seems doesnt wanna touch 5k bottom,
though i predict price would drop to 4k or something, lol
6k seems a big wall which needs really big fud to break
even etf doesnt give too much affect anymore
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 28, 2018, 09:23:55 AM
Thank you

I think market will recover next year but for now I don't think so because as we can see it's hard to back to normal again in this moment.

We don't give up first, I'm sure in the next few months the market will recover,
we must always be optimistic about any condition because it is also one of the keys to success
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
August 28, 2018, 09:22:02 AM
i really dont think that market will recover in the near future, we have to be nore patient and wait until the end of this year. my prediction bitcoin and other coin's price will pump in 2021 similarly what happened in the end of 2017 until the last of Q1 2018. but, if there are some breakthrough project which will bring back investor's trust to cryptocurrency, the price will get pumped immediately.
Activity: 431
Merit: 108
August 26, 2018, 08:50:26 AM
Thank you

just wait, don't look on the market every day, it's completely normal, compare the graph last year, it also fall miserably, but at time just pass it will recover soon.
Activity: 81
August 26, 2018, 07:49:35 AM
Although the market has been in a downturn this year, there are some news that may bring a turn for the market. For example, ETF is applying, and Samsung has joined the market!
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 07:38:55 AM
I think that either in the middle of autumn or at the end of autumn, the crypto-currency market will restore its previous positions and even surpass them.
Activity: 325
August 26, 2018, 07:06:22 AM
Thank you

I would call it not just a fall, but a prolonged fall, from which many began to give up and began to lose faith in a good future. But despite everything, and I think that is just the beginning. Soon the market is waiting for another growth, which I hope will return people's faith in cryptocurrencies. It's bound to happen sooner or later. I think it will be by the end of the year, but I will not make plans.
Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 06:30:59 AM
Well you trust the cryptographic market they are going to grow at the end of the year I'm sure of that and I'm waiting
Activity: 573
Futurov
August 25, 2018, 01:09:56 AM
There still no news and updates about what will happen now in cryptoworld .  But I still believe that bull run will happen again before the year end.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
August 25, 2018, 12:21:26 AM
one year ago BTC still cost $4400. that's almost $2000 less than this year. i think the market will still need a little to recover . the people first have to get back their trust in the market. and that doesn't work overnight.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 24, 2018, 09:45:53 PM
I think this is a temporary phenomenon. The crypto-currency market will remain constant strong players and there will be new, only already "conscious" customers. Thus, the cryptocurrency market will develop.
Pages:
Jump to: