Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKETS.CX - First Litecoin cloud mining platform - buy and sell KHS/LTC - page 15. (Read 22324 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Good impressions so far, way better service and interface than eg. scrypt.cc and bit-mining.co (which i both enjoyed, but still this is superior).

My reflink if you care:
https://markets.cx/affiliates/promote/?u=531dad9d05af4835048c1989

I will give back 1% of my earnings from this referal back to you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
if you want something do something!!!
are you accepting btc to buy khs?
Activity: 19
I am currently testing it. So far I have a good impression.

Only complaint I have are the relatively high maintenance fees. Yesterday it was something between 7% and 8% of the payout. Today after the difficulty increase it is more than 10%.

Are you guys sure the maintenance fees are calculated correctly?

You state on your page that you are using the latest ASICs from Gridseed. Why are you then calculating with 0.16093 watt per KHS? That would mean one Gridseed unit with 300 KHS consumes 48 watt, which shouldn't be the case when hashing in pure scrypt mode.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
just want to give this a friendly bump, earned my first 0.02 LTC!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

Your calculations in that article are all over the place..

If 0.036LTC equals ~$2, each LTC is worth $55.00
If 70LTC equals $1,925, each LTC is worth $27.50
In reality, 1 LTC = $16.56 (BTC-e).

This means that 330kh/s (equal to 1 5chip GC) of mining power costs 11.88LTC ~$196.56. Which is a little less than retail price on these units.

I am in no way affiliated with markets.cx, nor a customer with them. But I had to point out the bad math

Fixed the math, not sure how I got to the earlier numbers.... :>
Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Your calculations in that article are all over the place..

If 0.036LTC equals ~$2, each LTC is worth $55.00
If 70LTC equals $1,925, each LTC is worth $27.50
In reality, 1 LTC = $16.56 (BTC-e).

This means that 330kh/s (equal to 1 5chip GC) of mining power costs 11.88LTC ~$196.56. Which is a little less than retail price on these units.

I am in no way affiliated with markets.cx, nor a customer with them. But I had to point out the bad math
Activity: 18
Even more good news from MARKETS.CX!

We just raised our affiliate bonus commissions to 3.5%!
Activity: 18
Let us introduce our project: MARKETS.CX

MARKETS.CX is a cloud mining platform running by a group of mining industry experts commited to Litecoin network growth and development.

Our service allows you to start Litecoin mining right away without any technical knowledge or hardware installation.

We are working closely with hardware and software engineers around the globe to provide you with the most cost effective and profitable mining platform ever. Most of our miner hardware manufacturing and hosting are carried within China mainland to lower deployment time and reduce associated costs and transaction expenses. Some hashing powers are distributed over several secure data centers in Europe. All of the above allows us to offer the best KHS/LTC price possible.

KHS stands for "Kilohashes" and is associated with Litecoin mining capacities. You can simply buy KHS at MARKETS.CX and start mining right away instead of purchasing expensive and hard-to-maintain equipment and wait ages for it to arrive. Our professional engineers will do all the work for you.

Gridseed-based Litecoin mining equipment is safely stored in MARKETS.CX secure data centers across China and Europe.

You will also be able to sell your KHS for the price set up by current market conditions at any time.

Key facts:

- First Litecoin cloud mining platform
- Guaranteed hashing power, no fluctuation
- Hourly mining payouts
- 3% affiliate comissions
- Datacenters in China and Europe
- Buy and sell Litecoin mining Kilohashes for a price set by the supply and demand.

Join MARKETS.CX today and start using the most profitable Litecoin cloud mining plaform ever created!

Pages:
Jump to: