Pages:
Author

Topic: ██MAR██Marijuanacoin██X11 PoW/PoS██Cryptopia██Platform Beta██SMOKIN' HOT!██ - page 6. (Read 29436 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
No one cares

lots of delusion in this thread by bagholders

1.  coin is a scam

2.  mar dev is PrizZzrak

3.  coin is worth nothing and going to be worth nothing in the future

4.  people are dumping the coin because it is crap and they want to get out dev is not buying cheap coins suckers are buying

5.  nothing on the roadmap is going to happen dev has already missed times on roadmap

6.  mar dev is going to come back with another excuse at some point this is what PrizZzrak does

7.  marijuana coin = nuclearcoin

delusion pure delusion

delusion = an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

generally accepted as reality = most altcoins are scams monitory are legit

keep thinking positive it is all you got

oct 19 and nothing

i told you so

marketcap 9 btc
Same for me. Just staking, Selling a few every now and then if i need a few bucks.
Activity: 479
Merit: 253

hehe, i aint got that much really.. not mining with allot of power. but the staking is so sweet. if one has teoreticly 100.000 Mar you`d have allmost 200.000 mar after a year, (assuming staking diff stays the same).. totally batshit crazy! so if the coin one day climb to 0.5 dollar.. you would be fuckin rich. also saw that 10.000 mar got sold for  680 satoshi..  thats soo cheap. if i had money i would buy for sure.

I doubt you will successfully buy for that cheap , in any generous quantity.

The market is controlled by 1 person atm.

He sells to himself for low (like 680 sat).. and then gets YOU to place a bid "above" his 680 sat. Once you place the top bid... he wont sell to you again.
Instead....he begins to buy from himself, all of a sudden...to start raising the price... to make u start to panic... so that you will buy off him for Higher...before the "price takes off" rofl ^^... or at the least.. get you to Raise your bid..higher. And the Higher u raise ur bid...the Higher his sell order becomes. Until you either buy off him for High... or ...your bid has been raised enough (in panic) for him to sell to you for... at a profit... from his previous "victims" rofl (or to cover buy/sell fees..for selling/buying to/from himself)

I left a few pieces of his strategy out. But thats the general jist.

Watch out for those ones Wink
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Geez

Even after all this controversy ... the network hashrate still wants to stay "up there".

These scare tactics dont seem to be working very well dammit ^^"

hashrate stays high, but price on the coin has dropped significantly.. just to bad i aint got the cash to buy the cheap MAR coins.  Cry

no need for You to buy. I seen how long u been mining for. U must be the Top Bag holder... or pretty close to it..by now ^^
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
You'd think on Oct 11th there might be an update on what is happening.

I'm really starting to think this is all a bunch of BS.

Let's see that updated ROADMAP, if there is one.

There is none. Devesting now.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
i was monitoring ispacex (mining pool) and noticed Marcoins vanishing from my mined coins. gonna stop using this pool. miss the old altcoinix pool Sad
Geez

Even after all this controversy ... the network hashrate still wants to stay "up there".

These scare tactics dont seem to be working very well dammit ^^"
Hello Smiley Here is a new mining pool for mining MarijuanaCoin.
It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3533
  • User     : YOUR_MAR_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=MAR

Exemple of CCMiner command line :
Code:
ccminer.exe -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u MMmHGSEXxJFrkz3agzUFGH7g5L91Bwf68D -p c=MAR

Happy mining Smiley

super ! Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hello Smiley Here is a new mining pool for mining MarijuanaCoin.
It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3533
  • User     : YOUR_MAR_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=MAR

Exemple of CCMiner command line :
Code:
ccminer.exe -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u MMmHGSEXxJFrkz3agzUFGH7g5L91Bwf68D -p c=MAR

Happy mining Smiley
 DEV ; altcoinix is not working anymore.. might consider removing it from the homepage
Activity: 84
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

SOpool.us has added MAR, only 1.25% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool is now enabled!
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=MAR as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

To get paid in MAR:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u MJJD84w1VWes2s1yGXPJytH5rNomXyVnXB -p c=MAR 

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u MJJD84w1VWes2s1yGXPJytH5rNomXyVnXB -p c=BTC 
Donation Address: MJJD84w1VWes2s1yGXPJytH5rNomXyVnXB

Oh F-k! That made me laugh haha!

Thanks. I needed that  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
That gravestone made me laugh  Cool

I told everyone September/October will be our time. October is just started. Wait and see what we came up with. Not taking long anymore now.

Explorer crashed. Working on that.

Even though I feel like Sept/Oct was too long of a time frame it was never really about that. It's the lack of updates from you.

Even if you don't have anything to update you need to be active and post and not disappear for a month and one which you said "Our time will come"

So at this point I'll believe it when I see it but you will have lots of proving to do
Activity: 161
Can i mine this coin with my video card or is not worth and better buy an asic if i have money?
Well

One thing that this MJ coin has... over the rest... is its Brand Name.

No matter what the other coins pull out of the hat.... the level of "Authority" that the term "Marijuana Coin" holds... will still propel it Straight to the Top (even if this coin "takes off" Last)

So, if case #1 turns out to be true.... I (personally) wont dump these coins.

Rather, we just find a more competent Dev to take over.... with the transparency of his/her "credentials" as a Mandatory first requirement ^^

We'll get this "Straight from the 80s" Logo buffed... and purchase a not so "generic" Website template  Wink Wink
Activity: 94
That gravestone made me laugh  Cool

I told everyone September/October will be our time. October is just started. Wait and see what we came up with. Not taking long anymore now.

Explorer crashed. Working on that.
Pages:
Jump to: