Pages:
Author

Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion - page 2. (Read 646767 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
March 29, 2020, 02:20:58 PM
I see that the employees now talk to each other on the forum..... Almost looks like a real conversation, too  Cheesy
Activity: 49
March 29, 2020, 02:23:41 PM
Where is the proof he sent a letter to the president? And to think the president would take advice from a convicted felon? The news would tear him apart.

You are just being childish and belligerent.  Classic denial symptoms.  Seek professional help.

Asking for evidence that Armstrong sent a letter to the president is childish? Who would take advice from Armstrong a convicted felon who stole money from his clients? The news would tear Trump apart for taking Armstrong seriously.
Activity: 99
March 29, 2020, 02:19:23 PM
Where is the proof he sent a letter to the president? And to think the president would take advice from a convicted felon? The news would tear him apart.

You are just being childish and belligerent.  Classic denial symptoms.  Seek professional help.
Activity: 580
Merit: 17
March 26, 2020, 07:20:25 PM

Fraud Warning

Martin Armstrong is publishing misleading content here under his handle over45.

What is he saying this time? Bankrupt contradictions and personal attacks, mud slinging This is spam. He spammed this thread with over 80 posts without providing a single coherent response. Game over. He is being ridiculed and he does not deserve any respect because he is just wasting other people's time.

He has being exposed again for being a fraud for saying

Well then you are an idiot also if you think that can be predicted to a specific target date.  

That is obviously just mud slinging without facts to evade the truth that predictions need a target date of some kind for qualifying as such and be verifiable.

He pays the price of being ridiculed for his refusal to accept that his USD5,000 Gold prediction years ago went wrong, now saying that this "prediction" did not have a target date.

Bankrupt.

He also recently posted here as m96 and under Gumbi. Gumbi needs a break because he has fallen flat on his face here once again.

His scheme has been exposed many times. The damage is done. Irreversible damage. It's a scam. Game over. There are just too many facts.

You are welcome to check the facts here.

The charlatan has no clothes.

Marty, unfortunately MANY people who bought your reports are very unhappy.

Please refer to the following recent sample case:

Fraudulent Blog Post Revisions

If you want to contact Marty directly, just send a private message here: Contact Martin Armstrong and daughter.

Once again Martin Armstrong is denied the option to use this forum for fraudulent advertising. Yes, fraudulent advertising, false advertising. And we are here to take corrective action with information, just the facts.

Meanwhile, our themes of the day are still "Which Government has asked Martin Armstrong for Advice?", "Socrates Technical Analysis Prediction Magic" and "Economic Advice by Martin Armstrong".

And YOU MARTY (posting as over45 here), you get your standard reminder as promised. You fight facts with spam, you get the warning. You have been warned!

As previously said, Gumbi's and cohorts' posts get replied to in a way that will remind them of the context in which we showed them that Martin Armstrong is a charlatan.

Let him be reminded again that we have a model case where this behavior is documented in much detail. Here we show how Martin Armstrong's fraud manifests itself. Beyond any doubt. A self-documenting case. It actually saves time and effort to repeat this as opposed to wasting the time trying to argue this same type of thing without end.

Whatever smokescreen over45, Gumbi, m96, Alex-11 and cohorts are coming up with now, they get this reply. I know they just want this message to go away but I am not going to do Martin Armstrong the favor.

The pattern is the same again and again: Pick one of the ambiguous conflicting Socrates signals in hindsight to argue the case. For us, there is no need to formulate a custom response to that. We use this standard response that documents the following model case. To show everyone what these charlatans are doing.

I have an obligation to spread the message for the honest people, and as painful as it is for me, I am going to persevere until the Armstrong promoters shut up. So they are warned. The honest people have all the facts on their side.

AnonymousCoder"Quarterly reversal time unit is one quarter. Gold rallied before the quarter was over and no other signal in the opposite direction was available to indicate change of direction.

The time span is 1 to 3 units in time so the quarterly bearish reversal had 1 to 3 quarters before time was up.

Armstrong wrote on his private blog on the first of March our quarterly level of the model generated a bullish reversal at the end of the year reversing its short position and going long. This also signaled that gold would rally from the $1060 area and should test the next bullish reversal at the $1347 level."

Not sure if you are aware or not but you are losing this discussion.  Kiss

Here we go. You are providing the proof of my assertion yourself!

Hindsight, Fraud. This hindsight message is fraudulent misrepresentation of performance, pure fraud!
Now here you are saying, and I know you are speaking for Martin Armstrong, that

Martin Armstrong had this information, this bullish signal, the fact that his model went long - at the end of the year - but at the same time failed to tell his clients?

In fact he sent the opposite signal to his clients at the time!

If he knew this at the time when he claimed the system went long, and let's assume for the sake of argument that what you say is true then he could have been trading against his clients because he published this signal only three months later.

You are not worth the respect of a single honest being on earth! You are a fraud!

And yes, I have all the reports. How could I otherwise quote them? I have everything!

More importantly, all other people who lost, they have everything as well.

Here is a detailed time line of the events:

Quarterly Superposition Event in Gold 2015

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting at page 273 to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

March 26, 2020, 05:18:07 PM

Regular Socrates Warning Broadcast

This is a new type of generic regular broadcast message. It is timely in a way because traffic of this blog is high, and it will hopefully reach a larger audience than before.

As we have exposed many times, Martin Armstrong makes forecasts like a shotgun, let's say for the sake of argument twenty a the time.

The majority will fail and the minority, typically only one will succeed. He then praises the success of the minority  successful forecasts, but conveniently forgets about the failures or manipulates them after the fact to appear successful.

Guess why we do not find any track record on his site, only at armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com and Precious Metals Analyst Accountability.

That is why Martin Armstrong is talking to himself in his "public" blogs where no real user feedback is possible. He censors user comments to put it mildly.

So far so good.

The Socrates system, that according to his claims is free of human bias and never wrong, is supposedly not subject to the above confidence tricks.

WRONG!

The Socrates system, by means of its ambiguity, is not different from the charlatan scheme described above.

That is why I have been writing for months about Computerized Fraud, using a perhaps somewhat odd term.

Take the time and read every page of armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com and you will discover that Socrates with its built-in ambiguity will only line the pockets of Martin Armstrong but it will never even be verifiable with regards to its advertised performance.

The simple reason for the above is that it is based on human interpretation in hindsight.

But one thing is guaranteed: It will effectively impoverish its users.

Thanks for reading.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting at page 273 to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
August 18, 2021, 03:06:59 PM

Martin Armstrong returns
to the Crime Scene
and issues Death Threat

Martin Armstrong just wrote the following to me:

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain
August 17, 2021, 02:09:36 AM

What to do?
Your Campaign!

Reacting constructively to Martin Armstrong's disinformation pomp is difficult because it requires infrastructure that typically costs too much to acquire and to maintain for a single individual.

Fortunately I have built this infrastructure, and I am happy to share it with you!

It allows me to post public contact links of people who have not been responded to with messages of my awareness campaign. This is a sound concept that you can tap into. But there are easier ways. For example, using videos with few discussions (yet). Below I will provide you with a set of links to videos that you can choose from to respond to.

You would want to copy the message below to the clipboard, then click on a link. Then reply to any message shown with the pasted text.

The (long) message:

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain
August 15, 2021, 10:44:48 AM

Martin Armstrong Accident

There is a rumor in St. Petersburg, Florida

An unidentified intruder broke into Armstrong's house while he was on the toilet. Stole his breakfast and dog food.

When Armstrong returned from the toilet, he had his genitals bitten off by his confused dog.

August 14, 2021, 11:06:36 PM

The Spiritual Aspect of Socrates

@John Caleo in "Martin Armstrong Never Said This Before"

August 13, 2021, 07:08:39 AM

The Armstrong Economics Business is paralyzed

Finally Armstrong's business has been destroyed irreversibly.

Armstrong's campaign for a 2021 WEC (World Encephalitcs Conference) is a bad joke. Only brain damaged idiots will attend this event, spending thousands of USD to listen to a man who knows only how to cheat, and who meanwhile is no longer capable to form coherent sentences.

See:

Review on WEC - World Economic Conferences and His Fake Office

and

Another WEC review by an actual attendee

And here is a video of the

2014 Swiss WEC

August 12, 2021, 01:46:31 PM

Show YouTube
that you care

I am suggesting that you start reporting Armstrong YouTube videos for removal. Like this one:

MARTIN ARMSTRONG COLAPSO ECONÓMICO

Where Martin Armstrong introduces himself as follows:

August 09, 2021, 10:17:49 AM

Something wrong with
Copy Pasta

Armstrong uses this software Copy Pasta

See his new forecasts:

Martin Armstrong as @onemanfilmcrew in PEI - "Socrates" Voice Recognition Preview

July 30, 2021, 08:35:03 AM

Better things to do

You can say whatever you want but AnonymousCoder is Martin Armstrong. Just look at his reply on my last post,  he tries desperately to dispel any doubts about his identity by posting tons of misleading shit in response and updating constantly. Why should someone care for an old posting in such a laborious way if there was nothing to hide? Right, it’s Armstrong. Whatever crazy shit this poor old man is trying to cover up it’s so obvious by now. Seriously Armstrong, find a safe place in an nursing home near you and just let it go, this stuff is so hilarious, it’s crazy that someone in his 70s is engaged in such a stupid childish play. ROFL

There is no logic in what you say. Armstrong is crazy, we all know that, but YOU could do better things than coming up with yet another conspiracy theory. He will clearly laugh at you when he reads this as he does but he will keep that to himself. So what can people do to prevent future harm to new victims of this maniac? Some suggestions below:

Spamming his Facebook group. Educating newbies and die-hards there

Martin Armstrong/Socrates Traders
I am not there, so this is really important.

Spamming comments of hard target YouTube videos
These videos are obviously carefully crafted echo chambers where any critical comments are deleted. Flag the videos, respond to the fake comments in them:

Cycles of War & Sovereign Debt Crisis with Martin Armstrong

This one above it the only video where we have the rare opportunity to meet Martin Armstrong

where he posts as himself without using one of his hundreds of sock puppet shill accounts

Meet him there!

1996 Tax Reform & Debt Crisis

Martin Armstrong - his legacy, build back better, short selling, no taxation, Dow Jones 40000 & more

Martin Armstrong im großen CapTrader Interview - Klaus Schwab - keine Steuern - Prognosen & mehr

Martin Armstrong Is The Government Using Bitcoin To Get You To Give Up Your Cash? 09 Jan 13

Martin Armstrong Answers: What Happens If One Just Holds On To Cash?

Dow Jones 40.000 ? Der FORCASTER , Experte Martin Armstrong gibt Antworten

(Audio Fixed) Vigilante of Democracy | Martin Armstrong | TEDxBattenkill

Martin Armstrong: Elites Using False Pandemic to Crash Economy for Horrific Great Reset

Martin Armstrong: Elites Ushering in Communism 3.0 Kickstarted By Another World War

Producing some ideas on how to get money out of this guy
He has stolen so many millions and he has defrauded so many people. He needs to sell his house and his sports car and that money has to be distributed to his victims. How to do that?

The fact is that in some matters I know more about Martin Armstrong than the man himself and that is perhaps what confuses you. Otherwise I could not cripple his business as much as I do.

July 25, 2021, 03:20:01 PM

Future Outlook

Since the start of my YouTube awareness campaign, I have sent over 3,000 Armstrong Scam warning messages using various social media channels, and flagged YouTube videos and channels. I have utilized so far only a fraction of the entire potential.

Since the start of my YouTube awareness campaign, 25 YouTube videos with Martin Armstrong marketing content have been removed from YouTube due to violations of YouTube terms. This entailed in most cases not only the removal of the Armstrong videos but the removal of the entire channel. This number 25 is a high percentage of the more recent Martin Armstrong videos.

The path on which this development will continue is not difficult to extrapolate.

Complete. Downfall.

Until the bitter end.

Which is near.

And there is still a lot of mopping up to do. It is worth it, it is appreciated, as can be seen at

Blog Testimonials.

July 23, 2021, 05:48:13 PM

Martin Armstrong Gone Crazy

Suffers from paranoia and asks his non-existent followers to collect money for his "security detail".

Here is the proof:

In

Government-backed trolls go after Marty?

he writes:

July 20, 2021, 10:37:32 PM

Some Hyper Idiots cannot let go

Looks like some suckers cannot be saved.

I have processed about 18,000 messages in comments of about 150 YouTube videos that had comments at some stage. I can tell that the cult has ended because 1) most people have realized they have been duped and 2) Martin Armstrong has stopped sending shill messages as described in Martin Armstrong The Hyper Shill.

It is interesting how those die-hard hyper idiots think they are smart and all others are idiots. They do that by just mud slinging and parroting Armstrong slogans. The do not realize that they are the only ones left, and that there is nobody who agrees with them. Here is an example:

Bob Lablah in "Martin Armstrong Urgent! What Cathie Wood JUST Said About A Stock Market Crash!Dow Jones 40000"

July 20, 2021, 10:29:13 PM

Regular Socrates Warning Broadcast
It's a Scam

This is a new type of generic regular broadcast message. It is timely in a way because traffic of this blog is high, and it will hopefully reach a larger audience than before.

Martin Armstrong is a world renowned criminal. A thief. An unrepentant convicted felon. Worst of the worst. Decades ago, he hired some programmers to write that program for him that he calls Socrates. Used it to trade the markets with money stolen from investors. Lost USD 700 million. Created a USD 3 billion Ponzi scheme to cover up the losses. Was caught and spent 11 years in jail for the crimes, including for failing to return USD 15 million that he stashed away, on top of the losses.

Most likely, after getting out of jail, Martin Armstrong laundered the stashed away money and paid Marcus Vetter to make that whitewash movie "The Forecaster" for him. A web of lies that blames the government for his crimes. The wet dream of a criminal. Now he sells that Socrates software that he used to lose millions, as a subscription service for USD 1,800 per year to the little guy. For the results, see:
Socrates Subscriber Testimonials

This is the true story of a criminal kept safe from his victims, earning USD 15 million of stolen money while behind bars, being fed on US taxpayer expense, and allowed to re-build the longest running scam business in history, using some of that stolen money.

As we have exposed many times, Martin Armstrong makes forecasts like a shotgun, let's say for the sake of argument twenty in a row.

The majority will fail and the minority, typically only one will succeed. He then praises the success of the minority successful forecasts, but conveniently forgets about the failures or manipulates them after the fact to appear successful.

Guess why we do not find any track record on any of his sites, only at armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com and Precious Metals Analyst Accountability.

That is why Martin Armstrong is talking to himself in his "public" blog echo chamber and posting in public forums as his own shill. He censors user comments to put it mildly.

So far so good.

The Socrates system with its Artificial Intelligence magic, that according to his claims is free of human bias and never wrong, is supposedly not subject to the above confidence tricks.

WRONG!

The Socrates system, by means of its ambiguity, is not different from the charlatan scheme described above - it just computerizes that scheme of deception as a smoke and mirrors machine.

That is why I have been writing for months about Computerized Fraud, using a perhaps somewhat odd term.

Take the time and read every page of armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com and you will discover that Socrates with its built-in ambiguity will only line the pockets of Martin Armstrong but it will never even be verifiable with regards to its advertised performance.

The simple reason for the above is that it is based on human interpretation in hindsight.

But one thing is guaranteed: It will effectively impoverish its users short term and long term. Any doubts? Check out the Socrates Subscriber Testimonials.

What else is there to say? Every man and his dog knows it's a scam.

We just need to look at the posting history of that pioneer sloanf exposing Martin Armstrong since 2016 which proves the point: Everything we know today about Martin Armstrong was already known five years ago:

sloanf exposes Scammer Martin Armstrong in 2016

Thanks for reading.

June 30, 2021, 06:03:34 AM

Martin Armstrong Scam Syndicate
Propaganda Push
Armstrong Economics falling apart?

I am reporting another two recent marketing propaganda initiatives (paid promotions) by the Martin Armstrong scam syndicate (YouTube videos):

1) By a new channel created for this purpose only just days ago Jun 26, 2021: 1inamillion.
The video is:
Ponzi Scheme or a Visionary Martin Armstrong was

June 29, 2021, 06:00:44 AM

Martin Armstrong
The Cancer of the Internet

What is going on here?

Martin Armstrong: Corruption Behind COVID

or more generally:

Martin Armstrong on investmentwatchblog.com

What's he doing on that site?

Nothing new I guess.

Martin Armstrong uses the money stolen from his clients to buy more internet real estate to harvest more victims of his predatory business.

So they can buy expensive snake oil in his online store with confidence.

It is called a Link Farm.

June 27, 2021, 02:57:46 AM

Martin Armstrong
on Rippoff Report

First time I noticed this site.

Complaint Review: Ask-Socrates.com / Martin Arthur Armstrong - Wilmington DE

ask-socrates.com owned by AE Global Solutions, Inc. took my hard-earned money, the owner is Martin Arthur Armstrong. I only recently found out he is convicted felon who spent 11 years in jail for cheating investors out of $700 million and hiding $15 million in assets from regulators. Proof: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_A._Armstrong

This company told me that they had already provided me with the ?service? on how to trade the U.S. stock market. But their service is NOT a personal service like a massage or a doctor consultation, they just offer subscribers access to their private blog written for all their subscribers. This is NOT a personal service. The bottom line is, the useless information they provided me with was completely way off. I feel cheated. Since I am not satisfied with their service, why should they be satisfied with taking my hard-earned money? On this basis, I hope to get back my entire $150.00. They charged a membership fee of $150/month. I stopped paying them after the first month. If they were any good, I'd be more than happy to continue paying them - forever.

It's about time. But that is not a problem for Martin Armstrong. I am quoting him:
Another victim. There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Why does he think so? Because his business is flourishing with just a handful of new clients every week. Even if they all end up dissatisfied which they do.

But I still disagree, and it appears that I am right. Proof:

Alexa ask-socrates.com Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix and Traffic

Pages:
Jump to: