Pages:
Author

Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion - page 4. (Read 646767 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 02, 2021, 12:26:42 PM
Finally I got a bunch of angry costumers together that are willing to travel directly to Marriott Orlando World Center right on point at the beginning of this year’s WEC to voice our deep annoyance about this fraudulent event. We’re committed to warn everyone of these poor victims that got caught in the web of Armstrong’s fraudulent business dealings. We will disrupt the whole event and will also  blame this obviously very questionable venue that’s brazen enough to accomodate such an obvious fraudster and give him a public stage. Marriott International looks to be in a very bad light when it tolerates such an event to happen inside one of their venues! Don’t they have any capable compliance procedures in place? This thing will backfire enormously for Marriott International and its shady Orlando Venue! Let’s disrupt this totally fraudulent event with every means possible!
Activity: 580
Merit: 17
September 07, 2021, 08:44:00 PM

The Underworld of
Martin Armstrong's YouTube
Mind Control

Here I reveal one of

Martin Armstrong's techniques that he uses to control that parallel universe that he has created for himself. As an example, I use that recent YouTube video Uranium Oil - Ross Clark. Freedom, Taxes - Maxime Bernier. The Great Reset - Martin Armstrong. AMY.V.

I have watched the YouTube publishing channel talkdigitalnetwork for a while.

I am going to infer that Martin Armstrong pays this channel to interview him, and that he pays them later to delete unfavorable comments on a video one by one.

I can also infer that it is the strategy of that channel to NOT ban commenting users as to maximize profit from the chargeable service of deleting comments of the same user repeatedly. It's some kind of protection money that they earn from Martin Armstrong and likely others. I guess that a ban would be substantially more expensive because banning a user channel wide would limit the reach of their channel and therefore reduce their income from that perspective.

I can do all this from an armchair analytical perspective because I have archived all comments so far posted on that video and many others, and I show you the deleted comments with their respective authors and time stamps, and the approximate times when these comments were deleted. I am not going to do this for all of them and not in exact time order because it would be too tedious and boring to read; a few examples should be sufficient.

At this point in time 2021-09-08, 67 total comments (plus 25 comments of a crypto scammer which I discarded) have been posted.

However, only 32 comments remain.

This means that the channel owner has effectively deleted 35 RELEVANT comments. This is not as difficult as it seems because in some cases, many comments are replies to a single original post, and deleting such an original post deletes the replies to it as well.

Let's look at a deleted comment by user Oscar Factcheck:

@Oscar Factcheck 2021-09-07
by not using it.

and 2)

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain

Disaster Recovery at the Reddit Armstrong Echo Chamber

The same pattern repeated itself once again. A frustrated user reported some Socrates inconsistencies:

Lame Website

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
[That merge clearly defeated the purpose of technology. Broke all hyper links and mangled time stamps]
August 02, 2021, 04:55:38 AM

Martin Armstrong returns
to the Crime Scene
and issues Death Threat

Martin Armstrong just wrote the following to me:

[Deleted other merged posts]
[That merge clearly defeated the purpose of technology. Broke all hyper links and mangled time stamps]
Activity: 4
July 30, 2021, 11:33:08 AM
"There’s no such thing as bad publicity” I think that’s what you are playing, but listen, I will come after you personally. I will come after you in the middle of the night and go after your relatives. I will cause you incredible harm, I will smash dozens of typewriters over your head, doesn’t matter if I will prosecuted for that I already lost everything I had because of you. I will cause you serious harm and everyone around you. I won’t stop till I got you on my knees you bad ass mf!!!!
July 30, 2021, 07:58:58 AM
You can say whatever you want but AnonymousCoder is Martin Armstrong. Just look at his reply on my last post,  he tries desperately to dispel any doubts about his identity by posting tons of misleading shit in response and updating constantly. Why should someone care for an old posting in such a laborious way if there was nothing to hide? Right, it’s Armstrong. Whatever crazy shit this poor old man is trying to cover up it’s so obvious by now. Seriously Armstrong, find a safe place in an nursing home near you and just let it go, this stuff is so hilarious, it’s crazy that someone in his 70s is engaged in such a stupid childish play. ROFL
July 29, 2021, 02:33:53 PM

Martin Armstrong's Home Address

Can somebody please tell me his home adress in St. Petersburg and how his daily routine looks like, where he shops his groceries, which supermarkets and restaurants he prefers. I also want to know out of what materials his house is built and if there are security features installed at his house like cameras and alarm systems. I fell in love with Martin Armstrong through watching interviews on YouTube and want to have children with him. I want sex and live at his side for the rest of my life, I’m pretty good looking so it won’t be a problem to convince him. This is very important to me so don’t hesitate in answering my questions.

No problem. I am quoting:

15600 FL-699
Redington Beach, Florida

That is a residential address, and it probably is MA's house. If you take a look at Google street view and look back at the house adjacent to the driveway, you can see a BMW i8, which MA even mentions he owns in some of his blog posts. Hence, his business premises consist of:

1. His home
2. At best, a virtual office.

Moreover, payments for Socrates are taken from an FZ LLZ entity. That is an Abu Dhabi based business and is done so for tax reasons. Again, you can be a one man band and easily set up such a thing.

His virtual office address is on his
letter to the president.

Regarding his daily routines, he spends all day trolling the internet, like
looking for articles to re-publish and to post favorable shill comments. There is a real time log here so I keep you up to date with his latest appearances.

Regarding security features, here is his little dog and another picture is here.

You might want to come with a similar looking creature of the opposite sex. Meet him at the beach when he walks his dog. That is the best kept secret method for a random encounter.

Activity: 1
July 29, 2021, 12:52:21 PM
Can somebody please tell me his home adress in St. Petersburg and how his daily routine looks like, where he shops his groceries, which supermarkets and restaurants he prefers. I also want to know out of what materials his house is built and if there are security features installed at his house like cameras and alarm systems. I fell in love with Martin Armstrong through watching interviews on YouTube and want to have children with him. I want sex and live at his side for the rest of my life, I’m pretty good looking so it won’t be a problem to convince him. This is very important to me so don’t hesitate in answering my questions.
July 16, 2021, 03:40:58 PM

Martin Armstrong The Hyper Shill - Again

He has hundreds of YouTube sock puppet accounts. In my mopping up campaign, I am chasing him behind ALL of them now. A new one every day. The latest ones are here (earliest first, latest last):

Martin Armstrong as @User Name in

Martin Armstrong as @User Name in "Martin Armstrong Predicts DOW 42k in Ludwig Von Mises' Style Crack Up Boom?"

Some Hyper Idiots cannot let go

Looks like some suckers cannot be saved.

I have processed about 18,000 messages in comments of about 150 YouTube videos that had comments at some stage. I can tell that the cult has ended because 1) most people have realized they have been duped and 2) Martin Armstrong has stopped sending shill messages as described in Martin Armstrong The Hyper Shill.

It is interesting how those die-hard hyper idiots think they are smart and all others are idiots. They do that by just mud slinging and parroting Armstrong slogans. The do not realize that they are the only ones left, and that there is nobody who agrees with them. Here is an example:

Bob Lablah in "Martin Armstrong Urgent! What Cathie Wood JUST Said About A Stock Market Crash!Dow Jones 40000"

Martin Armstrong Gone Crazy

Suffers from paranoia and asks his non-existent followers to collect money for his "security detail".

Here is the proof:

In

Government-backed trolls go after Marty?

he writes:

Future Outlook

Since the start of my YouTube awareness campaign, I have sent over 3,000 Armstrong Scam warning messages using various social media channels, and flagged YouTube videos and channels. I have utilized so far only a fraction of the entire potential.

Since the start of my YouTube awareness campaign, 25 YouTube videos with Martin Armstrong marketing content have been removed from YouTube due to violations of YouTube terms. This entailed in most cases not only the removal of the Armstrong videos but the removal of the entire channel. This number 25 is a high percentage of the more recent Martin Armstrong videos.

The path on which this development will continue is not difficult to extrapolate.

Complete. Downfall.

Until the bitter end.

Which is near.

And there is still a lot of mopping up to do. It is worth it, it is appreciated, as can be seen at

Blog Testimonials.

July 14, 2021, 12:39:22 AM
You and your stupid myths ruined me completely. How does it feel to wake up in the morning knowing that everything around you is built on fraud? Your beach house, your ugly sportscars, your dog, your businesses, all the relationships to your so-called loved ones. Nothing was ever real in your life. You contributed nothing of substance to humanity. The damage you have caused is astonishing. You lied to your mother, to your father, your children, people that trusted you ALL THE TIME. Even to this day in age you prefer the shaddy path of lies and deception instead of just admitting to past mistakes because of fear you will be left out all alone. You maybe think it’s enough to admit to all of this in a letter found by your relatives after your death, sugared with all the money you left over for them, but it’s quite risky to think it will work out that way.
July 13, 2021, 04:41:01 PM

The Final State of Mind of a
Martin Armstrong Follower

Am i the only one who thinks that anonymouscoder is Armstrong himself? I find it pretty obvious. Interesting how he tries again and again to pull his daughter into it. I think Armstrong himself doesn't want to do his business anymore, but his relatives (presumably especially his daughter/she must be like his mother Cheesy ) seem to convince him again and again to not back down, he doesn't want to look weak in front of her, so he can?t let go. At the end he?s probably the greatest victim of all these self-created myths and now is desperately looking for a way out in which he can save face, so again he decided to create an external evil force that?s out there to get him, who has no other purpose than to ruin his great great business and legacy, like the "government" back then? You certainly have to give him credit for that at the end of his life he seems to have decided to clean up the field of his target group after all at least. That?s a step in the right direction, Marty. I appreciate that.

Brainwashed

July 13, 2021, 01:41:46 PM
Am i the only one who thinks that anonymouscoder is Armstrong himself? I find it pretty obvious. Interesting how he tries again and again to pull his daughter into it. I think Armstrong himself doesn't want to do his business anymore, but his relatives (presumably especially his daughter/she must be like his mother Cheesy ) seem to convince him again and again to not back down, he doesn't want to look weak in front of her, so he can’t let go. At the end he‘s probably the greatest victim of all these self-created myths and now is desperately looking for a way out in which he can save face, so again he decided to create an external evil force that’s out there to get him, who has no other purpose than to ruin his great great business and legacy, like the "government" back then… You certainly have to give him credit for that at the end of his life he seems to have decided to clean up the field of his target group after all at least. That’s a step in the right direction, Marty. I appreciate that.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
July 07, 2021, 09:42:21 AM
yes another wrong call by Armstrong.  saying that Taiwan topped.  It looks like it is going to break up to new highs.  The more bearish armstrong gets, the higher this market goes.
June 06, 2021, 01:56:01 PM

Martin Armstrong
The Biggest Liar on the Planet

Martin Armstrong frequently claims that he advised governments around the world.

How? When? Let's look at an example. At July 18, 1996 Testimony of Martin Armstrong before House Ways & Means Committee

So he claims that he was asked to testify before Congress. It's bullshit. Everyone can check the records. Testimonials are documented. With the names of the people who testified. But Martin Armstrong's name never appears anywhere. Here is the detailed record for the same day:

Thursday, ?July ?18, ?1996 Daily ?Digest

It's like everything else. He just makes things up and creates a record on his blog site so that he and his shills can quote it. Hundreds of times. In every YouTube interview.

Like here.

That's how it works.

Easy to debunk. Easy to prove. The completely fake criminal he is.

Martin Armstrong
The Hyper Criminal

Martin Armstrong spent 11 years in jail, for running a USD 3 billion Ponzi scheme and for failing to return USD 15 million stolen from investors. It is fair to conclude that he laundered this stolen money after he was released from prison.

However, the problem with getting out of jail and spending a lot of money without an income would have drawn the attention of the receiver - so it would have been counter-productive. What did he do?

He used some of that money to re-build his scam business as we know it, that business without office that he runs out of his Florida beach home.

He created the illusion that his fake institutional clients and his conferences generated that income. After all he told us that he does not need any money. Which is documented in Martin Armstrong The Humanist Impostor. While he used his stashes to spend the millions that EVERY business needs to get started.

And he paid Marcus Vetter with it to produce that whitewash movie "The Forecaster".

He used his scam business as a smokescreen to spend the stolen millions. That business does not even need to be successful.

It is as simple as that.

It is not that difficult to come to this conclusion after he claimed ownership of his booty in court last year. And had to pay hundreds of thousands compensation to his victim for that. See: Martin Armstrong The Hyper Fool

He caused about USD 1 billion of damage with his USD 3 billion ponzi scheme. Then the US Government assisted him with tax payer money to earn USD 15 million PROFIT with his 7 year jail sentence for contempt of court.

Got it?

Bernie Madoff spent the rest of his life in prison. Where is Armstrong now?

Martin Armstrong
on Rippoff Report

First time I noticed this site.

Complaint Review: Ask-Socrates.com / Martin Arthur Armstrong - Wilmington DE

The Genius or the Fraud?
The government tries to control everyone and everything.
if you want to invest in real estate click here to learn -- ...

What stands out here in this whitewash piece is the focus on the narrative peddled by the movie "The Forecaster" that aims to obscure and deny Armstrong's past criminal convictions. This short propaganda piece of course presents the alternative reality. It looks as if this could become the piece of some other work that links to it because this channel does not have a community and the content does not make too much sense stand-alone without a larger context.

2) By a crypto currency themed channel Crypto Mentor99

The video is:
XRP & Martin Armstrong

Activity: 1
June 03, 2021, 03:45:21 PM
hi guys, wtf? What a thread!

I’m a freelance journalist from Vienna currently digging into this mess after got persuaded by a desperate guy that around the documentary "The Forecaster" might have happened corruption in government related broadcasting agencies and fraudulent/misappropriate use of public funds.

We’re thinking about the probability that Marcus Vetter might got selected by the World Economic Forum for their documentary specifically because of this.

Feel free to contact me in private on this subject. I’m a freelance journalist who writes regularly for Vice, GQ, The Economist, Politico and The Finacial Times.
June 02, 2021, 07:45:45 AM

Martin Armstrong The Hyper Idiot

Now Martin Armstrong blames the World Economic Forum for a cyber attack on a meat plant.

In Who Are the Real Terrorists

This is not your typical cyber-criminal looking to make a quick buck. This is a political agenda which is the very agenda espoused by the World Economic Forum and it is NO coincidence. ?Cybercriminals would attack the most profitable targets. This is simply trying to end meat production and fossil fuels. This is what we should call ENVIRONMENTAL TERRORISM. Unfortunately, all the political powers reside under the wing of the World Economic Forum. That means there will be no tracing to find the origin of these attacks.

This is an organized effort that is targeting only industries they want to be shut down and the end game is to claim that eliminating digital and paper money converting to a national cryptocurrency will eliminate all such crime. Welcome to the IMF cryptocurrency that they want to replace the dollar. It will be fully trackable to eliminate cybercriminals, but a side benefit will be to ensure everyone pays taxes on everything they ever dreamed of. This is the REAL purpose of cyberattacks that are private decisions and outside the jurisdiction of government to trace and prosecute.

Of course he cannot prove it. But this proves that he is an idiot. The whole concept is irrational. An organization like the World Economic Forum cannot execute or plan anything like this without the extreme risk of being exposed by a leak. But it is absolutely certain that once again Martin Armstrong has given us proof that he is in fact an idiot. A really bad one. Thank you Martin Armstrong!

Activity: 2
May 19, 2021, 04:26:33 PM
can we please find some more trustable  platform to communicate and leave this dark and dubiose place this forum constitutes behind. You most likely know how to use Telegram over Tor, so set this up asap and provide a valid username to establish a way more trustable channel of communications between ours. This place only makes sense if you own it or have access to someone in control of the system. This is no place I would ever buy additional features.
May 18, 2021, 05:35:33 PM

The European Martin Armstrong Scam Buster Initiative

hi to everyone!

I represent a group of people from different countries in Europe who have been ripped off in various ways by Martin Armstrong over the past few years. Together we plan to publish a professionally produced video on Youtube to communicate the extent and consequences that bad actors like Martin Armstrong are causing with their work in and to our society. ?

In this way we are looking for more Armstrong victims who would be willing to make their individual stories available to the public in order to warn other?s about such business practices in the future and to free themselves personally from the miserable feeling of being a victim of Armstrong's phony media campaign that occured after his release from prison.

Since we want to hire a professional production team to produce this video, you should be willing to contribute to the cost of production and be ready to meet all of us at some point in the near future somewhere in Europe where the production will take place.

Let's bring Armstrong's business model to an end once and for all!

Hi,

Thanks for introducing yourself and your initiative.

Regarding private messages, this communication channel puts you at a disadvantage because you are a newbie, meaning you have not posted a large enough number of messages in this forum to be allowed to send more than one or two messages a day.

After years of studying Martin Armstrong, I have come to the conclusion, based on plain facts, that there are just no bigger players such as the elite, bigger players that are using him. No way. He is absolutely a nobody with a hyper-inflated ego. He runs his one man band out of his house. No elites, no government entities care about him, most would not even know him. He is a devious financial criminal much in line with the numerous court records. The only people who have conspired with him are those who have had a direct profit motive.

These profiting entities are in the alt-financial space who believed they benefited from the click bait that he promised to generate for them, while more importantly at the same time it increased the popularity of Armstrong's own site. It is a synergy that has kept his scam going for decades. I know this because many people, including myself, had only ever heard about him AFTER reading an interview with him years ago hosted by one of these buddies on another site such as FINANCIAL SENSE.

This is again one of his scams because he duped these conspiring sites with paid clicks and shill messages sent by himself, using his numerous sock puppet accounts requesting Armstrong content. See Martin Armstrong The Hyper Shill.

In the interest of getting something started, and not waste any resources, it helps to see what works and what does not. I will send you a private message about some strategies.

I am currently not affiliated with this initiative, and I do not even know anything about it - who the actors are and so on. In fact I would suggest that they seek government funding instead of asking Armstrong victims to pay for it. It is an irony that the German government actually made the Armstrong scam possible by funding Marcus Vetter's propaganda movie "The Forecaster".

Activity: 2
May 18, 2021, 01:17:23 AM
hi to everyone!

I represent a group of people from different countries in Europe who have been ripped off in various ways by Martin Armstrong over the past few years. Together we plan to publish a professionally produced video on Youtube to communicate the extent and consequences that bad actors like Martin Armstrong are causing with their work in and to our society.  

In this way we are looking for more Armstrong victims who would be willing to make their individual stories available to the public in order to warn other’s about such business practices in the future and to free themselves personally from the miserable feeling of being a victim of Armstrong's phony media campaign that occured after his release from prison.

Since we want to hire a professional production team to produce this video, you should be willing to contribute to the cost of production and be ready to meet all of us at some point in the near future somewhere in Europe where the production will take place.

Let's bring Armstrong's business model to an end once and for all!
April 13, 2021, 06:38:08 AM
Stupid trick.
what kind of trick ?

to boost my credibility
if you are credible, then where is your community? This thread is full mostly of your posts

Your logic is terrible, totally flawed. for a few reasons:

1) To be credible, I do NOT need a community. Absolutely not. Because in this shark-infested space (retail trading, speculation), most communities are in fact synthetically created by shills and their sock puppets. And I have a proof for that: Martin Armstrong The Hyper Shill

2) My credibility comes from something else, which is as follows: For everything I write here and on that site, nobody needs to believe me. I usually decorate everything I say with hyperlinks so you can go and check what I say against the facts.

3) People who like to talk a lot and do nothing, and people who talk a lot of BS and/or are not qualified, or people who have a different agenda, they just go away because they realize they cannot achieve anything here. We don't want them here.

4) A community needs some excitement, some new stuff that needs to be discovered, or something to learn about which can be used to member's advantage. Fortunately we have figured out Martin is a parasite so there is nothing to gain from any of his products / services, and no substance to build a community on. At this late point in time.

5) The time factor. Like 4) in a way. This group was very active two years ago when new things were discovered every day. There was SO much activity that I decided to offload that info to that armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com scam site because this Simple Machines platform would just burst under the load of having to organize that much information - totally unsuitable.

6) This forum is collectively moderated by a group of anonymous moderators, so nobody has the power to dominate it like at that Reddit Armstrong controlled Echo Chamber where critical posts are deleted on a routine basis.

7) To use the frequency of my posts as a factor to discredit me is ridiculous, childish.

8 ) Perhaps the most compelling argument is that Martin Armstrong has in fact tried to shut armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com down, and he failed. Remember we are basically saying here and there every day that he is a fraud. So the fact that we can do that, and at the same time armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com still exists, while Google owns it and I do not pay a cent for it, gives me 100% credibility. Here is the proof: DMCA (Copyright) Complaint to Google

9) Well, I must have done a few things right when I exposed Martin Armstrong AS A SHILL twice under two different sock puppet accounts when he threatened to sue me for defamation and copyright infringement IN THIS FORUM here and here. And he can't sue me because I tell the truth.

10) I am the person who has done the heavy lifting here. Period. Mostly against Martin Armstrong himself who posted OVER 300 SHILL MESSAGES IN THIS FORUM. I am not failing to give credit to others of course like sloanf who exposed Scammer Martin Armstrong in 2016

And YOU moron want to question my credibility? Where is yours? You have not even introduced yourself. Piss off!

Socrates Level of Accuracy Bullshit

So if you claim that your signal is better than mine, then you shoot yourself in the foot by saying that there are different conflicting signals which proves my point.

Not necessarily. Where did I say that one signal is better then other one? Signals may differ in accuracy thus present different levels of risk and reward, meanwhile putting them together can increase accuracy of decisions, see below.

You are proving my point. You just add another level to ambiguity. Dozens of different trading signals contradicting each other.

Analogy: When you ride a car, to determine at what speed you are driving you rely on front window, rear mirror, side mirrors, your gauges, your ass feeling, noise and many more.
Depending where are you at the particular moment of your trip, these instruments may give contradicting singals, i.e. on the flat route with no objects outside windows, in the dark, on autopilot one can perceive he stays in a place but the gauge shows 30mph. Same may apply to signals - isn't that what traders in general have to do: know the effectiveness of each signal and rely on them when they are in conjunction rather when they contradict?
Considering more signals helps you to gain more kilometers in the same amount of time spent on the route, as it would be with more profits for a given market situation and time spent on trading.

Your car analogy is misleading, in fact fundamentally flawed. Complete garbage. You are fooling yourself and I will show you why:

In that car situation, each signal comes from a totally different direction, and each signal mostly does NOT include information that the other signals have. One signal may contain the image of another car driving in front of you, the other signal contains an image of the car behind you. Different objects. Only the combination may provide a 360 degree view. The information is not complete without the combination of all signals.

In case of Socrates, we definitely know that for each time frame, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly, ALL signals, without exception, are derived from the SAME SOURCE, a short window of a single time series of a single symbol in a single time frame. The proof of that is that you get daily buy signals, daily reversals, daily forecast arrays, daily energy signals, daily short / long positions, and the same once again for weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly.

When we look at your car analogy, that would be the equivalent of analyzing the time series of a single one dimensional source of information, e.g. the car speed (without direction) in different time frames, then concluding by using a clever combination of processed signals derived from it to predict the next movement of the car. You conclude that there is more accuracy in the information derived from the single original source than actually exists in the single source.

You need to understand one of the most basic concepts of signal processing or information processing.

If you don't want to be fooled by Armstrong, or rather be fooled by yourself. Like Armstrong fooled himself with his myopic views and had some programmers turn them into his Socrates contraption.

Using this Socrates thing is like looking into a ceiling light through a Kaleidoscope. It's for dummies.

Which is what Martin Armstrong ?used to trade the markets. And lost hundreds of millions doing so. Now we know how stupid Armstrong is. He would even use his contraption to predict earthquakes.

Now you are falling into the same trap.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

So with this knowledge, we are completely safe to conclude that any buy or sell signals are in fact derived from the Reversal System which is a trend following system, and that they do not even take into consideration the forecast arrays. Which would add another level of failure / uncertainty because they don't work.

Which means that I can predict that the evaluation of the signal that you are quoting will be as catastrophic as anything else we have seen so far. Because these signals buy at resistance (typically temp highs) and sell at support (typically temp lows). Because there is nothing else to them. Like a glorified trailing stop loss order strategy. Just bells and whistles which help to sell Socrates.

That debunking session has saved us a lot of time.

Regular Socrates Warning Broadcast
It's a Scam

This is a new type of generic regular broadcast message. It is timely in a way because traffic of this blog is high, and it will hopefully reach a larger audience than before.

As we have exposed many times, Martin Armstrong makes forecasts like a shotgun, let's say for the sake of argument twenty in a row.

The majority will fail and the minority, typically only one will succeed. He then praises the success of the minority successful forecasts, but conveniently forgets about the failures or manipulates them after the fact to appear successful.

Guess why we do not find any track record on any of his sites, only at armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com and Precious Metals Analyst Accountability.

That is why Martin Armstrong is talking to himself in his "public" blog echo chamber and posting in public forums as his own shill. He censors user comments to put it mildly.

So far so good.

The Socrates system with its Artificial Intelligence magic, that according to his claims is free of human bias and never wrong, is supposedly not subject to the above confidence tricks.

WRONG!

The Socrates system, by means of its ambiguity, is not different from the charlatan scheme described above - it just computerizes that scheme of deception as a smoke and mirrors machine.

That is why I have been writing for months about Computerized Fraud, using a perhaps somewhat odd term.

Take the time and read every page of armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com and you will discover that Socrates with its built-in ambiguity will only line the pockets of Martin Armstrong but it will never even be verifiable with regards to its advertised performance.

The simple reason for the above is that it is based on human interpretation in hindsight.

But one thing is guaranteed: It will effectively impoverish its users short term and long term. Any doubts? Check out the Socrates Subscriber Testimonials.

What else is there to say? Every man and his dog knows it's a scam.

We just need to look at the posting history of that pioneer sloanf exposing ?Martin Armstrong since 2016 which proves the point: Everything we know today about Martin Armstrong was already known five years ago:

sloanf exposes Scammer Martin Armstrong in 2016

Thanks for reading.

The Fake Fan Email Confidence Trick:
Shill Campaign around a new Index

Martin Armstrong uses this trick so much, we take it for granted. We already have two separate pages dedicated to it:

The Fake Fan Email Confidence Trick
and
Readers' questions/comments are FAKE (most likely)

Here is a new case:

In Our War Index , Martin Armstrong writes to himself and answers his own question:

A periodic solar event called a "grand minimum" could overtake the sun perhaps as soon as 2020 and lasting through 2070, resulting in diminished magnetism, infrequent sunspot production and less ultraviolet (UV) radiation reaching Earth ? all bringing a cooler period to the planet that may span 50 years.

Here is his hindsight model predicting this after the fact:
Are we Headed into Another Ice Age?
Thanks for the explanation. I couldn't find anything in the Socrates user guides about how the array indicators impact time & price. I've added these points as I start building my own manual and getting more used to seeing their effects as I monitor the price movements daily and during market. If you happen upon any other material explaining, anything at all would be appreciated.

That is the perspective that Martin Armstrong seeks to cultivate:

Let these dumb fools make human assumptions about what Socrates doesn't say - let them connect the dots between the myriad of inconsistent meaningless signals so I don't need to give the advice that I am not allowed to give anyway. I just say "Follow the numbers" and "The Numbers are the Numbers" and say that the computer is never wrong.

If Socrates responses were unambiguous and definite then its failure would be too obvious too soon. So they are intentionally kept vague and ambiguous. To invite users to start their own research projects while they are paying for it.

It's the ultimate scam. USD 1,800 yearly subscription money for random garbage,
a service that is in terminal decline.

Who said it before? Everything we know today about Martin Armstrong was already known five years ago:

sloanf exposes Scammer Martin Armstrong in 2016

And here is some additional information on the subject:

Comments on Socrates Forecast Arrays

Socrates Forecast Array Nonsense

Martin Armstrong The Magnetizer

For his Hyper Idiot Followers:

Magnets Cling to Where People are Vaccinated

From Martin Armstrong' s perspective, of course, anything is acceptable that attracts viewers an hopefully clients of is online store where he sells expensive snake oil.

However, from my perspective, anything that discredits this fraudster is highly welcome. So Martin Armstrong please keep the garbage coming, you moron. I can't get enough of it. It will all be added to the Disinformation Page.

Activity: 7
April 13, 2021, 05:45:21 AM
Stupid trick.
what kind of trick ?

to boost my credibility
if you are credible, then where is your community? This thread is full mostly of your posts
Pages:
Jump to: