Pages:
Author

Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion - page 6. (Read 646767 times)

Activity: 580
Merit: 17
February 28, 2021, 02:29:50 AM

Martin Armstrong Moving out of his House?

You all have to look at Armstrongs latest interview with Greg Hunter. The camera has a slightly different view this time, you can see that his office is in the stage of moving out. He's also not alone, there's somebody behind the camera going through file folders. At some point you hear glass smashing into pieces and a guy enters the room in search for drinking water. He's clearly moving out, so where he's heading? Into the place where he already produced several videos in the hallways past months? Kinda Strange he's doing interviews while in the midst of moving out his beach house..lol

https://usawatchdog.com/rule-of-law-collapsed-in-usa-martin-armstrong/

Apart from the fact that the YouTube account of Martin Armstrong's buddy Greg Hunter has been terminated since Feb 8 2021 (where this video was hosted as well): Makes sense, but I couldn't actually detect anything except some folder flipping noises in the background (manuscript?), some older guy with some kind of spray bottle in his hand looking for something walking in and out briefly and the usual grunting. Perhaps his dog sneezing as well?

A possible scenario is:

He has in fact moved out and is now settling in his new environment which somehow reduces his activity but after that, he may continue with new momentum. Let's make this as difficult as possible.

ask-socrates should be the target because that smoke and mirrors machine was built as his retirement income engine. If you have questions about strategy and what works best, please send me a personal message. I am of course always looking for new ideas.

We need to reach people before they buy these subscriptions.

If nobody helps me, then I am facing difficulties because due to my extreme activity, social media engines will mark me as spammer and prevent me from posting. So please appreciate that every single contribution counts, and that scammers, as a general rule, have one BIG advantage:

They speculate quite correctly, that victims move on quickly without warning others much so the scammers get fresh prey continuously. This as we know has been working in his favor for decades.

We just need to look at the posting history of that pioneer sloanf exposing ?Martin Armstrong since 2016 which proves the point: Everything we know today about Martin Armstrong was already known five years ago:

sloanf exposes Scammer Martin Armstrong in 2016

What makes it much harder for him this time is armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com.
So let us leverage that!

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog. More than 60 pages of analysis of Martin Armstrong, his business practices, his products and services and Socrates. Provided by the Martin Armstrong client community.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 27, 2021, 09:23:30 PM
You all have to look at Armstrongs latest interview with Greg Hunter. The camera has a slightly different view this time, you can see that his office is in the stage of moving out. He's also not alone, there's somebody behind the camera going through file folders. At some point you hear glass smashing into pieces and a guy enters the room in search for drinking water. He's clearly moving out, so where he's heading? Into the place where he already produced several videos in the hallways past months? Kinda Strange he's doing interviews while in the midst of moving out his beach house..lol

https://usawatchdog.com/rule-of-law-collapsed-in-usa-martin-armstrong/
February 26, 2021, 04:44:02 PM
Is that beach at the back of his house public property? Im thinking about organizing a small demonstration on the beach. Im currently at the telephone trying to reach somebody in his neighborhood who's willing to give me more insights about whats going on at Armstrongs property.

Don't forget to post your photo of the demonstration ?Wink

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog. More than 60 pages of analysis of Martin Armstrong, his business practices, his products and services and Socrates. Provided by the Martin Armstrong client community.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain

I am quoting here a post at:

Armstrong lies

by user:
u/141TaskForce

PLEASE GO THERE AND VOTE NOW!

Has Martin Armstrong lied about his forecast in the past?.

Please vote down here, so that we can actually investigate further and avoid the same mistakes i have made.

I've been doing some research into Martin's website lately and his website visitor traffic is no more than 4,000 per day and Socrates has less than 2,000 per day (the actual number is 1650).

Lets assume that socrates average traffic of 1650 subscribers all pay $55 per month, that's little above $1 million annual revenue and if we give him more credits and assume that they are paying $150 per month, then its almost $3 million per month.

Now we see why he keeps promoting people to subscribe to pro version.

But despite knowing the estimate of how much he makes from his online services, its hard to believe that he is able to maintain the business with people all around the world as he claims.

How about his books?. Yes he has been shifting his business model to selling books now.

lets dive in and see how many books he sells.

I admit that there is no such way to find out exactly how many books he sold on Amazon, only Martin knows. However there is a way to calculate the estimate of how many books are sold based on Amazon's "Best sellers rank" https://www.tckpublishing.com/amazon-book-sales-calculator/

lets take an example of " the cycle of war and the coronavirus", He sold approximately 59 hard copy books and 18 kindle version are sold per month.

But what is up with Martin's constant claim that his books are being sold so fast and there are not enough of them?. Why is he lying?. or Did he actually just print out 60 or 100 limited books? LOL

Everyone who followed Martin for many years know better that he likes to hype things whenever he speaks about something. "Oh this is about to go boom!" "oh I was the No.1 advisor in the world"

But we know they are just not true.

There are so many other things i have discovered while investigating about him, such as when he said Wikipedia is not a good source of information but i know the fact that he copied from Wikipedia and use it on his reports.

He makes vague claims on his blog that he was right on everything after the market makes its move. "Something is right on schedule, our computer was right on this or that"

The problem is if he knows about them so well, why does he never mention them before it takes place in the market.

You see his business practice is no different than James Rickards or Peter Schiff and yet he constantly criticize everyone in his way, saying they are completely wrong and Martin himself is the only one who knows about everything.

I am honestly sick and tired of his BS and lost fortune by following him in the past.

the moderator here puts up charts that are 100% from Martin's team, so i would say be careful what you read here as well. We just don't know if that person is also working with Martin Armstrong and pretend he is not. Based on what i have been investigating, this moderator seems not too old, but likes to play games such as "wargame: Red Dragon" in his free time. and he likes to frequently engage political discord with others on Reddit.

Yes i am mad, but I cannot just let it go after reading this post from his blog.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/opinion/qa-4/

Even a widow is falling for this Socrates Scam. the average algo traders can spot better trade entries than Socrates.

Also, most of his website traffic is coming from Northern Europe and Canada, not from Asia.

Now he likes to compliment the Chinese Communist Party to sell Socrates in China. He even said the military coup possibly backed by the CCP in Myanmar is a smart move.

So its okay for China to kill civilians and stage political coup, but it is not okay when the US does it?.

Yeah right... that sounds like a genius.

And he says China had nothing to do with the US election?.

the video of Michael J Lindell on his public blog about the US election fraud, points out exactly where the cyber attack came from when the US election started. It first came from China and then Europe. Does this mean Martin did not even watch the video and put it on his public blog only because of the title of that video fits into his narrative?.

Just imagine, if Martin can manage to lick the CCP's boots and sell his Socrates subscriptions in China, even if they pay as little as $5 or $15 per month. That could be a ton of money. He does not spend a lot to produce anything to sell his service, so just think about it with your head. Its high margin business.

Oh !!! and there is another one. When the COVID-19 first broke out, he kept telling us that it is not manufactured, but now he says it is manufactured by Gates and his friends?. whats more shocking is that he said they deliberately planted the virus in Wuhan, China. Can you believe it?. I guess Chinese government has no national security agency to see that coming. Every foreigners who lived in China for many years know better that the Chinese government has the most strict rules to spy on foreigners in mainland China.

if you know more about what he lied in the past, please vote here and share with us.

It is not about my personal revenge, it is about preventing the people from going into this sophisticated scam. There are many people who have tried using Socrates to trade markets and they have proved that it does not work. Its just simple pattern recognition at best and if you look carefully, some of the market reports written on Socrates are not written by the A.I. as Martin claims. There are so many flaws you can find if you just look for it. Humans make mistake and they have made plenty of mistakes thinking that we wont notice them.

You may be able to lie to dozens of people, but you cannot lie to thousands of people. There are people who are much smarter than them and this is exactly why i need you guys to share your experiences to expose this entire scam.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
February 26, 2021, 05:14:32 AM
Is that beach at the back of his house public property? Im thinking about organizing a small demonstration on the beach. Im currently at the telephone trying to reach somebody in his neighborhood who's willing to give me more insights about whats going on at Armstrongs property.
February 26, 2021, 04:27:50 AM

Martin Armstrong The Humanist Imposter

Its strange that nobody cares in europe when someone's running around doing conferences in Frankfurt, Berlin, Rome and telling lies about the ecb and the euro. He claims he had a delegation from Brussels in the backrow in one of his conferences, who supposedly were involved in creating the euro. He allegedly advised them to consolidate all national debts to make the euro sustainable.

Next to nobody knows him. With his various methods he creates the illusion (in his carefully controlled propaganda channels) that he advised governments and institutions. All this self-aggrandizing pomp has only one purpose: To impress naive people, gain their confidence and lure them into his online store where he sells snake oil costing hundreds of dollars, and of course these conferences that you mention that cost even more.

Then he even claims that he runs a public service for the good of humanity and does not need money. He claims that he gets the money from big institutions and can therefore afford to run his web site without advertising. Of course forgetting he never advised institutions and that 100% of his online content is advertising for his virtual products and services (snake oil).

See:

The Hidden Order & The Motive For Something Greater Than the Norm
That said, my motive is to try to make a difference in this world for my own family in the future. This is not about making money for me. If that was my objective, I would be selling advertising and people?s names.

The Coming European Crisis
I also do not sell advertising on here because someone might think I am endorsing a particular investment just by allowing them to advertise. So I am careful about this sort of thing and understand that people respect me for my independence. I like to keep it that way. I even had a first-time attendee to one of our conferences remark I didn?t try to sell him anything.

The Rise in US Share Market in Foreign Currencies
Nevertheless, we do not do ANY advertising and prefer to keep the individual readership small. Our bread & butter is institutions. If it was up to me, I would retire.

Creating a Different New World Order
ANSWER: Apology excepted. A fraud is someone trying to cheat you out of money somehow. I do not even sell advertising on this site. I do not need money so I have the luxury of not being ...

Gold Into the Abyss?
This is not a game for personal glory. Everyone knows I do not need money, which is why you do not see us selling your name or advertisement space on this site. What I do is also selfish. Where do I go when the shit hits the fan? What about my family?

Get scammed without advertising and feel good about it!

February 26, 2021, 12:10:46 AM
Its strange that nobody cares in europe when someone's running around doing conferences in Frankfurt, Berlin, Rome and telling lies about the ecb and the euro. He claims he had a delegation from Brussels in the backrow in one of his conferences, who supposedly were involved in creating the euro. He allegedly advised them to consolidate all national debts to make the euro sustainable.
February 25, 2021, 06:36:47 PM
Armstrong looks terrible in his last video. Are rumors true he resides in an nursing home for quite some time now?

I cannot confirm or deny what you write but it sounds plausible. I found that Martin Armstrong for a few months is no longer in that operating mode that he used to be in for years. I have three observations:

1) He no longer maintains these fake conversations in the YouTube videos to the extent that he used to. See Martin Armstrong The Hyper Shill. He actually still posts these messages such as this one:

so we are at the end of the private wave which means that confidence in the private sector peaks and confidence in government collapses? what happens beyond 2032? The public wave begins as they build back from the ashes?, but does not maintain a discussion as he used to.

2) It appears that he lost control of his own YouTube channel in a way. He used to radically delete messages and ban users who would disagree with him. That would indicate that he has reduced access to the computer(s) that he used to manage the show.

3) The room in which he gets interviewed looks sterile, not his Florida beach home office.

February 25, 2021, 03:18:14 PM
Armstrong looks terrible in his last video. Are rumors true he resides in an nursing home for quite some time now?
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
February 03, 2021, 01:00:59 PM
I'm talking to lawyers for a class action lawsuit again Martin Armstrong.

PLEASE reply and add your contact, or DM me.  We NEED a list of people who paid to Martin Armstrong.

We will see how far this will go.
January 19, 2021, 06:52:53 AM

The Greatest Trade of the Century
NOW
Armstrong's Supercomputer runs out of Numbers

Martin Armstrong has repeatedly mentioned the special abilities of his Socrates contraption to trade specific stock market scenarios.

Without actually making any statement about this myself, as I do not want to engage in the activity of forecasting, it appears that we could perhaps have such a scenario, one that he described as a Phase Transition.

Let's see what is available at this hypothetical important juncture.

Of course, when the market breaks out to the upside, which is what we would be talking about, then a trend following system which the Socrates Reversal System aims to be in principle, would be vital.

Let's check that. As I said above, I am not into forecasting what we should do now and what I expect to happen - I am, as usual, just checking the facts and comparing notes with what others say.

So over there at Martin Armstrong's Reddit forum ?we read in

Does anyone know what reversals we should be looking at in order to determining whether we will be going up or down into 2022?
In regards to US equity indices there are no bullish reversals left since the Russell broke out and elected all the overhead reversals, so now you have to rely on the arrays for timing and be following currencies for clues.

So no numbers. Bugger!

What to do? No problem of course with the limitless supply of ambiguous contradicting signals as usual. Like the Socrates Forecast Array Nonsense.

These reports that no Socrates user has ever been able to make sense of. See:
Comments on Socrates Forecast Arrays.

If in fact these arrays had any useful actionable information, they would be in high demand now.

The aren't useful, and they are not in high demand..

And you can check them out for the current market situation NOW for free at Martin Armstrong's public blog

(here is the weekly one) and (here is the daily one)

So yes, they are worthless. Otherwise Martin Armstrong would be charging for them.

Enjoy the challenge of Kaleidoscope Trading. ?Wink

Oh, I forgot to say - we could actually utilize that famous report worth a few thousand dollars and throw it at the problem. It's called The Greatest Trade of the Century.

It should be useful, shouldn't it?

Sorry, the title is misleading. It isn't. You can get the download instructions for that 280 page report here:

Greatest trade of the Century report from WEC

It should at least have some relevance as the title suggests. Don't take my word for it. You are welcome to check it out. Because the value of that report has dropped to ZERO.

Activity: 2366
Merit: 911
fly or die
December 28, 2020, 05:53:46 PM
Basically listen carefully to what he says, bet on the opposite, and you're on a winner ! Seems pretty easy. I don't get why people would pay for stuff like that, even from more credible people. Nothing replaces doing the work yourself.
s29
Activity: 184
Merit: 8
December 27, 2020, 11:12:03 AM
Now Year-End is almost upon us, it's time to draw conclusions on 2020 and Armstrong's predictions in general.

Conclusion

After all these failed predictions, and I didn't even mentioned Armstrong totally missing the bull in Gold ("going below $1000"; "has a $1700 ceiling"), Bitcoin and Oil, why would any serious trader or investor put any faith in Armstrong, a guy that can't even find a publisher to print enough copies of his books, even though he could easily do payments in advance from all the subscription money he rakes in every day.

Armstrong also underestimated and downplayed 2020's most significant event: the COVID pandemic; and then sequentially was too impatient to wait 9 months for effective vaccins, despite a total hammering of health care systems worldwide and himself being in the vulnerable elderly group.

And no market, whether it's the S&P 500, or Gold, or Bonds, or the NYSE Composite, or Commodities, etc, had a longer term trend change at his major 2020 ECM turning point. Maybe that's why Armstrong couldn't explain beforehand what the 2020 ECM turning point would mean... and he ironically still can't explain it.

Maybe Armstrong should rename his documentary:

December 11, 2020, 02:04:51 PM

Martin Armstrong the Hyper Shill
is BACK with new Lies

More wack-job posts by Anonymous Coder who can't fathom that Armstrong's service is valuable and in demand by tens if not hundreds of thousands of users worldwide. ?

He just held his annual conference with physical & virtual attendance at all-time highs. ?His books have sold out in hours on ebay and amazon. ?He has been dead on about the whole COVID crisis and lockdowns which are coordinated as a lead in to The Great Reset. ?He was the first one to pick it up via international cash flows as part of Socrates. ?

Since AC here has been bashing away - Armstrong has been growing his paid user base and followers. ?And many of us that have posted here are supposed to be Armstrong himself taking the time to engage this delusional fool. ?

Post after post talking to himself - time to send them to psych ward.

Delusion and confusion.
He blames others for his losing -
AC.

Say hello to Alice in your rabbit hole. ?Seek professional help.

Hey Martin Armstrong you uneducated crackpot, miserable trader, convicted felon, persistent fraud.

The moron who speaks to the morons.

You are back! Are you getting bored? See how we know it's you:
Martin Armstrong The Hyper Shill

There is absolutely no doubt it is you! Nobody else would ever try to promote your predatory business because there are basically no patsies left. You are scratching the bottom of the barrel! The Martin Armstrong cult has ended. Because we exposed it here hundreds of times as you know.

Every man and his dog knows you are the biggest liar on earth. We even have made the The Martin Armstrong Lie Detector for you.

And here you can inspect what everybody knows about every detail of your business:

ArmstrongEconomics - The Scam Business Model Expos?

You are doing a good job as a shill. Try to make some money. Get some fresh victims! Please post more often! Waste your time. Make it clear to everyone that trolling is your main job. Do NOT explore the markets. Write content based on nonsense. We know this is how you work. Here is an example:

Martin Armstrong's Informant Behind the Curtain

Smiley Wink Cheesy Smiley Wink Cheesy Smiley Wink Cheesy

Why not turn the lights off?

No, like most thieves, you return to the crime scene. Here we know how you returned to the scene of your biggest crime when you claimed ownership of the hidden coins cache that earned you 11 years in prison:

Martin Armstrong guilty as charged for Contempt of Court because of his hiding coins based on the latest news.

I am here to tell you what to do. Keep posting! With every new message that you post here with the obvious aim to take this forum over as your marketing platform, I am going to make things worse for you.

Now let's see how bad your lies are once again. Look at your final decline phase (your "record numbers", "growing user base"):

ask-socrates.com Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix and Traffic

As you like to say: The numbers are the numbers. They show you must be desperate.

Smiley Wink Cheesy Smiley Wink Cheesy Smiley Wink Cheesy

Martin Armstrong
The Plagiarizer

We haven't fully discussed and explored this subject yet. I suspected very early that most of his blog pages about history were simply copied from some history books. Then we have the fact (observed by many) that some his books for sale in his online store are just aggregations of content from these pages.

The final conclusion is that the books he sells contain plagiarized content.

Any discoveries of plagiarism are really remarkable and are totally in line with all my other observations.

I would be grateful if anybody could report here, or send me messages about some examples of reports and their plagiarized content, and how it was discovered.

I have heard that paragraphs about the French Revolution in one of his reports were copied from Wikipedia.

It fits so well with what I found because I am getting comments on YouYube where some experts in various areas challenge what he says about history in his interviews.

He also made conflicting statements about who actually wrote one book, "Manipulating the World Economy". In a YouTube interview he said that it took him four to six weeks to write it while he was on a holiday in Asia:

Manipulating the World Economy - Martin Armstrong #4608
Kerry Lutz:
Martin first the how long did you spend writing this book

Martin Armstrong:
Well I I guess it's kind of like my whole life in a way but I mean it took me to write maybe about four to six weeks.

Kerry Lutz:
Well how'd you do that that quickly this is a four hundred fifty some odd page book?

Martin Armstrong:
I'm a pretty prolific writer

Before the book came out, I guess months before that, on his public blog, he wrote that he had teams working on books, one team on each book.

The above is in line with a YouTube commenter who wrote:

Comment on YouTube Video "What's Really Wrong with the Repo Market? - Martin Armstrong -Ok Boomer, Ok Millennial, Ok..."
This guts a liar and a fraud. I see Lutz took my comment down. Armstrong says Karl Marx said he could manipulate the market. Where in Marx's book did he say that??? That's a lie. He didn't write his book. He had a bunch of FLUNKYS in Thailand write it. He, Armstrong was in prison. Why was he in prison??? Lutz= nuts.

It all makes sense to me because given how much time he spends with marketing like writing shill messages on YouTube videos and message boards, there is hardly any time left for book authoring let alone analysis. He needs to write the daily articles on his blog as well.

So I would appreciate if people could show me that copying of text in his books because that would really complete the whole picture of how he operates.

Thanks!

Activity: 99
December 10, 2020, 02:43:39 PM
More wack-job posts by Anonymous Coder who can't fathom that Armstrong's service is valuable and in demand by tens if not hundreds of thousands of users worldwide. 

He just held his annual conference with physical & virtual attendance at all-time highs.  His books have sold out in hours on ebay and amazon.  He has been dead on about the whole COVID crisis and lockdowns which are coordinated as a lead in to The Great Reset.  He was the first one to pick it up via international cash flows as part of Socrates. 

Since AC here has been bashing away - Armstrong has been growing his paid user base and followers.  And many of us that have posted here are supposed to be Armstrong himself taking the time to engage this delusional fool. 

Post after post talking to himself - time to send them to psych ward.

Delusion and confusion.
He blames others for his losing -
AC.

Say hello to Alice in your rabbit hole.  Seek professional help.

December 07, 2020, 05:18:00 AM

ArmstrongEconomics Public Blog Site
under DDoS Attack?

Starting with the date of the 2020 WEC in Orlando, it appears that Armstrong's public blog site has been under constant DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attack or it has been impacted by some software glitch.

Apparently, there are enough angry Armstrong clients that at least one of them could have managed to stage such a sustained attack. Here is a snapshot of the compromised site:

ArmstrongEconomics Home

As many may have observed, some software has been installed to prevent a DDoS attack:

Sorry, this post was removed by Reddit's spam filters.
Reddit's automated bots frequently filter posts it thinks might be spam.

Naturally, the question would be what about this message is actually spam? I inspected the user's profile at the time of the post, and found only a couple of messages, none of them looked like spam.

I see the following possibilities:

• The filter identified the word "bullshit" as spam
  • The multiple Armstrong-affiliated users dominating the forum flagged the message
  • The user was provoked after this messages to engage in posting elsewhere in some style that would be identfied as spam

In this context, it is useful to know that it IS one of Martin Armstrong's tricks to provoke dissenters so they would become vulnerable to spam filters. We know that he is a professional troll.

One thing we can be assured of however: That THIS forum is the most unbiased forum About Armstrong with very fair moderators. The proof is that Martin Armstrong used it perhaps the most, posting over 300 messages, without any of them being deleted by the moderators.

At the bare minimum, we can just take notice and perhaps learn about Reddit spam filters that are so powerful to have the effect of the removal of a user account after the posting of a single message. It could be the user who closed the account, or whatever, we just don't know.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Time to finish the Job

Please do yourself and your friends a favor and speed up the demise of this evil business!

Tell me what you need, what we could do to get there faster.

From my experience, it is best to publish links of whatever pages of armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com on RELEVANT content such as trading sites, YouTube videos, whatever comes to mind.

Some media channels have filters that prevent the posting of hyperlinks - in that case just write search terms such as:

"Martin Armstrong The Hyper Shill"
"Socrates Subscriber Testimonials"
"The Mother of all Forecast Claims"
or simply:
armstrongecmscam

The site is well organized and hyperlinked. Some people apparently even don't know how to follow hyperlinks, so keep that in mind.

Martin Armstrong speaks to morons, that is his audience. So sometimes it might be appropriate to start with a warning such as:

"Don't buy anything from his guy, .... whatever ... stay away from this guy ... I have been burned by this scam ..."

Please remember this needs some patience. Defrauded people are often in denial. They need to come to terms with the fact that they have been duped by such a crackpot which takes time.

You can monitor the success of our campaign here:

ask-socrates.com Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix and Traffic

So far, it looks pretty good!

As an example how to inform users, please see what is possible here:

The Gold Standard Has Never Worked says Economist Martin Armstrong

and

Boomberg Martin Armstrong Scam- Scammersglobal

Many thanks! Wink

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
December 03, 2020, 09:20:39 PM
I have to admit that I have been brainwashed by Armstrongs content.   I still like some of his knowlege and calls... however he seems to have gone off the deep end with his conspiracy theories.

He kept insisting that we would retest the March lows and crash back down there....  then he said the nasdaq would only go half way down and not full retest....

then he says now that we may either go UP into 2022 or DOWN into 2022.   He cannot make up his mind.

His endless negative postings about the end of the world and Klaus schwab has affected me really bad..... some of it may be true, but he is starting to sound paranoid delusional.

November 26, 2020, 07:56:47 PM

YouTube systemically promotes Crime

Martin Armstrong has been using YouTube as one of his most important media channels to advertise the products and services of his scam.

This article aims to analyze why YouTube is so pivotal for a scammer and why Martin Armstrong is using it so heavily.

YouTube systemically promotes crime. I am not saying it is their intention - they effectively do it without lifting a finger.

As pointed out in ArmstrongEconomics - The Scam Business Model Expos?, their products and services are useless which results in a high client attrition rate. One of his tactics to counteract this is to silence critics. He does this in his own blog by disabling user comments, and by using the The Fake Fan Email Confidence Trick. So while criticism is not possible, there is no limit on the volume of propaganda coming from fake user testimonials. This is false advertising.

YouTube facilitates the same scheme as follows:

We know that Martin Armstrong is a fraud. And we know that he is the biggest liar on the planet, who even had a movie "The Forecaster" created for him - a conspiracy theory, a web of lies, to conceal his crimes that he was convicted of. So big is this lie. That is really an extreme. This movie is banned in most countries. Given all that, now you can view this movie on YouTube, full length.

See "The+Forecaster".

So why is that movie not taken down while it is banned in most countries?

I am not an advocate of banning content, but there is a problem: Martin Armstrong uses this movie as a confidence trick to create the illusion in his prey that he is legitimate. And here it gets tricky. Even more, most channels that publish Martin Armstrong's material, for example Greg Hunter's channel and Martin Armstrong's channel, those channels that promote Martin Armstrong, routinely delete critical comments and any critical users are banned so these videos become his echo chambers. So here we have a toxic combination where YouToube effectively promotes crime.

Because channel owners have the power to silence users while users do not have the power to take down videos. In addition to all that, Martin Armstrong and other malicious content providers use hundreds of YouTube accounts to post fake positive user feedback in bulk at a price of about 50 cents per message, or for free with their own accounts. Creating a sock puppet show of shills.

The logical conclusion in this context is that YouTube is fake news. A total farce. And in some cases YouTube effectively promotes crime.

There is an interesting aspect of this. Users who may be accused of spamming videos with their critical messages are subject to YouTube code of conduct rules that are strictly enforced. Automatically without delay. YouTube has robots that inspect the posted content and prevent spamming. Immediately. So the channel creators are protected by these rules. In addition to that, they can enforce their own rules. So the critical user is penalized from two angles.

Criminals now have their own police force. Let's not forget: They are dodging YouTube spam rules by using hundreds of fake bulk accounts. Great!

Again, as usual, I provide evidence and proof. Try to add some critical comments to that YouTube video "The+Forecaster".

Include a link to armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com.

I have tried. Result? Comment deleted, account banned.

Stay tuned. This is a big subject. One more reason why this forum is so important.

September 30, 2020, 04:10:47 AM
Another one of
Martin Armstrong's countless Lies

At London Fake News he uses the tried and tested Fake Fan Email Confidence Trick

to spread a lie:

He agrees with the clock erected in New York City claims we will die after 7 years because of irreversible climate change when in fact NASA confirms that CO2 accounts for only 0.04% of the atmosphere.

Apart of the fact that nobody said that "we will die after 7 years", he uses the simple measure of Co2 concentration in the earth atmosphere (see Carbon dioxide in Earth's atmosphere) as a proof that this elementary trace gas on earth does not matter.

I do not want to get into the climate change debate to the full extent because this crackpot is just not worth the time arguing with.

Just some simple points for everyone to consider would be:

• CO2 is essential for life on earth, and if its concentration increases in the atmoshpere, we need to ask why
  • Increases of CO2 in the atmosphere can have many different reasons
  • If we eliminated all plant life on earth by burning it, then the increase in the atmosphere from burning it would still be small, but we would all die for many reasons.
  • If we get increased volcanic activity, this would increase Co2 in the atmosphere but that Co2 increase would not necessarily threaten life on the planet.

So with the above, we have some nice parameters that would take scientists decades to evaluate, and they could be some interesting points to consider for people who understand logic vs the blunt manipulalation tactics that Martin Armstrong uses.

Yes, Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, a simpleton, a school dropout. Here, he simply reveals to us what a crackpot he is. Many other articles that he writes, articles that give the appearance of more scientific background, he actually plagiarized or misinterpets them.

Again, we provide the proof:

See:

Review of "Climate Change ? Earthquakes Caused by Complex Cycles"

Martin Armstrong becomes Covid-19 Coronavirus Expert overnight

Promoters of
Obnoxious Disinformation Infomercial "The Forecaster"
EXPOSED

Martin Armstrong spent 11 years in jail for defrauding investors with a Ponzi scheme that he created to cover his losses that he created trading with his clients' money - using his Socrates software - the software that he is now selling to us as a service.

Most criminals think they are innocent and Martin Armstrong is no exception. He just took it one step further:

After getting out of jail, he had Marcus Vetter create a video for him. That video is a conspiracy theory - blames someone else to distract from his crimes. He even sells the video. However it is banned in most countries.

The list below contains the promoters who seek to profit from that shameful video:

Sales:

amazon.co.uk: The Forecaster

FILM : l'Oracle - VOD Premium

YouTube Videos:

TitleChannel
l'Oracle // Bande Annonce Officielle (HD) - VF
Jupiter Films
l'Oracle // Bande Annonce Officielle HD ? VF
Jupiter Films
l'Oracle // Bonus Interview ZDF ? VOSTFR
Jupiter Films
l'Oracle // Extrait 1 - le Retour
Jupiter Films
l'Oracle // Extrait 10 le Syst?me de Ponzi (HD) ? VOSTFR
Jupiter Films
l'Oracle // Extrait 11 le Code Source (HD) ? VOSTFR
Jupiter Films
l'Oracle // Extrait 12 Menaces (HD) ? VOSTFR
Jupiter Films
l'Oracle // Extrait 2 - Emprunter sans rembourser
Jupiter Films
l'Oracle // Extrait 3 Etranges Pr?visions (HD) ? VOSTFR
Jupiter Films
l'Oracle // Extrait 4 Un Cycle Parfait (HD) ? VOSTFR
Jupiter Films
l'Oracle // Extrait 5 Pr?visions (HD) ? VOSTFR
Jupiter Films
l'Oracle // Extrait 6 Cycle de Guerre (HD) ? VOSTFR
Jupiter Films
l'Oracle // Extrait 7 Liban Irak Russie (HD) ? VOSTFR
Jupiter Films
l'Oracle // Extrait 8 Mascarade (HD) ? VOSTFR
Jupiter Films
l'Oracle // Extrait 9 le Chiffre Pi (HD) ? VOSTFR
Jupiter Films
l'Oracle // Teaser - Interview Martin Armstrong
Jupiter Films
The Forecaster - Official Trailer HD
Marcus Vetter
The Forecaster - Official Trailer HD (Swiss PEG)
Marcus Vetter
The Forecaster - Theatrical Trailer HD
Marcus Vetter
Trailer Live Broadcast from Athens with Martin Armstrong
Marcus Vetter
Martin Armstrong: The Forecaster
misesmedia
THE FORECASTER Trailer German Deutsch (2015)
Moviepilot Trailer
Der Pi Code - The Forecaster HD (german)
Sadshi
ITW with Martin Armstrong, "The Forecaster" (L'Oracle) (VOSTF)
TVLaTribune
The Forecaster
YouTube Movies
The+Forecaster
Bobby
2020-06-25
The Forecaster Theatrical Trailer (2015) HD
FilmIsNow Movie Trailers International
Interview Martin Armstrong and Marcus Vetter 06/08
FXStreet
THE FORECASTER trailer
Lo Ze

Please send me a message if you find additional sources - I will add them to the list.

Martin Armstrong
Shell Game
Officially
Over
2020-11-20
It's a Scam

Don't forget to turn the lights off!

Martin Armstrong
prepares for his
Exit from Social Media
into Underground

Martin Armstrong fears that YouTube will delete his channel.

He uses his trademark Fake email confidence trick style

@a _g: "great video but i fear it won't last long"

Here, he even asks his followers how to do it:

@User Name: "Where can we find you if YouTube deletes this account? ...
Thank you, but I knew that. What I wish is mirror channels on other platforms."

And here on a different video he once again uses his shill trick as described in Martin Armstrong The Hyper Shill to create the illusion that a viewer is not satisfied with YouTube performance to trick his host into choosing a different platform for publishing his interview:

@User Name: "Thank you for this interview! ?? Martin Armstrong is always super relevant and current! ??
 @Kerry Lutz: please get a mirror site on some other platform? YouTube is highly unreliable."

He is clearly anticipating his exit from the YouTube platform.

What is going on?

I suspect that YouTube wants him off the platform because one or more of the following:

1) gets too many complaints about his abrasive extremist style (content)
2) gets too many complaints about his shill practices of using too many fake accounts
3) agrees with me Smiley

Just in case if you wanted more cases where Martin Armstrong uses multiple accounts on YouTube to post fake client messages (well, we want sufficient evidence to show that these accounts belong to Martin Armstrong:

@Brad Studio: "Idolize this man, he's the smartest man in the room."

@Les Samuelso: "more interviews with this man. He's the most connected man on the planet with no political agenda. "

@Karl GK: "this man is like a drug, you read him once or see him once and you are hooked. anyone who doesn't like the M A is definitely something wrong with them."

@Karl GK: "this guy is beyond genius... i dont know what the word is, the universe didn't produce 2 Martin Armstrong."

@lnsk: "Hero to humanity..if they listen. I met Martin, very personable and humble."

@User Name: "Martin Armstrong is a tip-top expert. Thank you very much for this interview! ??"

@User Name: "Thank you for this interview with Martin Armstrong. That guy is a superstar. :-D))"

@Cole G: "Do you agree with Martin Armstrong?" About as much as I agree with Einstein.

@Cole G: Truly a man for the history books. Not only did he figure all of this out, but he's also developed an Artificial Intelligence to carry on his work. Talk about leaving a legacy on the world.

@samlaunch: Martin Armstrong is the world's greatest forecaster. His Socrates AI (Artificial Intelligent) computer can't be beat. The thing about the computer is that it can predict events decades in advance. Thank you, Greg Hunter for this super interview with Martin Armstrong.

@samlaunch: Armstrong for President!

@samlaunch: Unbelievable! This is advanced investing! Thanks, Mr. Armstrong and Mr. Lutz. This is a remarkable interview on what makes the world/people turn. I've just listed to this audio today, January 17, 2015.

@56cottontop: Plus 1000% Right!

@56cottontop: Many put Martin down as a nut yet they all want to use his computer Forecast as their own to sell their new letters & to sell you a product. We are in for some sad days ahead!

@56cottontop: So far he has bee correct at each step.

@Les Samuelson: GREAT get, getting the world's smartest man on your show. Big step up for watchdog.

@Les Samuelson: more interviews with this man. He's the most connected man on the planet with no political agenda.

@Les Samuelson: he is the guy the all go to. visit his website. get a clue about who he is.

@Les Samuelson: thanks Greg Hunter! Martin Armstrong is the best at the macro picture. His website is spectacular. Your show is the best -- look forward to it every week.

@Cordialis: Martin Armstrong is just fantastic. We desperately need to hear more from this expert, so please, please invite Armstrong back again as soon as possible. It's a very fine interview, this video here.

Here is a single purpose account used only once one day before the release of Socrates:

@Eco Gold: This guy should have the Nobel price , but probably he wont accept it as they will need to bribe him . absolutely genius Mr Armstrong . We are all waiting for Socrates

@Cordialis: Armstrong's Socrates is online now, here it is: https://ask-socrates.com/

So obviously Martin Armstrong has no problem using the account from a client who is begging for more of his brilliant content.

Here we get a somewhat more organic shill account @emmett5050, likely Armstrong himself (3 out of 10 messages total):

@emmett5050: and mine. I look forward to reading Martins daily blog with my morning cup of coffee

@emmett5050: Martin Armstrong knows exactly what's going on. Check out his daily blog and read his writings going back to 1998. He is not know as the forecaster for nothing.

@emmett5050: Martins websites are https://ask-socrates.com/ and everyone should read his DAILY BLOG https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/blog/ it's free

It interesting to see that shill messages are easily identifiable and more frequent near the publication date of any video.

"Brilliant", isn't it?

So where is the proof?
Apart from the obvious ridiculous Martin Armstrong narcissistic trademark style common to all of them, here it is:

These messages are from only a handful of hundreds of throwaway youtube accounts that Armstrong has been using to spam the internet with his shill messages. A single person, or just s mall number, replying to a number of these messages WILL NOT GET the answers that other multiple genuine account holders would be able to provide!

Just ask any of these fake posters whether they still believe in Armstrong! At best you will get your question deleted and your account banned from Martin Armstrong's channel.

See how easy it is to out a conman. Just ask the honest questions!

Update November 30, 2020:
His latest YouTube video of his interview with host Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson Renowned Economist Martin Armstrong on Lockdowns, Economic Fallout and the Biden Administration is gone:

Heritage also seeks an award of attorneys' fees and costs against Armstrong in the amount of $291,439.30.
Armstrong acted vexatiously and in bad faith toward Heritage throughout the history of this lawsuit. Armstrong's third-party complaint against Heritage was an abuse of judicial process as was his entire course of conduct against Heritage from the start.

May 19 2020
ANTONIAK et al v. ARMSTRONG
; THE MOTION OF HERITAGE NUMISMATIC AUCTIONS, INC. FOR ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS (DOC. # 123) AGAINST MARTIN ARMSTRONG AND HIS ATTORNEY THOMAS SJOBLOM, JOINTLY AND SEVERALLY, IS GRANTED; HERITAGE NUMISMATIC AUCTIONS, INC. SHALL FILE AND SERVE, ON OR BEFORE JUNE 9, 2020, AFFIDAVITS SETTING FORTH INDETAIL THE TIME RECORDS OF THE ATTORNEYS AND OTHERS WORKING ON THE CASE, THEIR HOURLY RATES, ITEMIZATION OF COSTS, AND PROVIDE OTHER INFORMATION AND BRIEFING RELEVANT TO THE AMOUNT OF ANY AWARD; MARTIN ARMSTRONG AND THOMAS SJOBLOM MAY FILE AND SERVE ON OR BEFORE JUNE 30, 2020, A RESPONSE IN OPPOSITION TO THE AMOUNTS SOUGHT; HERITAGE NUMISMATIC AUCTIONS, INC. MAY FILE ANDSERVE A REPLY ON OR BEFORE JULY 10, 2020. SIGNED BY HONORABLE HARVEY BARTLE, III ON 5/19/20. 5/19/20 ENTERED AND COPIES E-MAILED.(jaa, )

August 03, 2020
Antoniak v. Armstrong

August 03, 2020
ANTONIAK et al v. ARMSTRONG
ORDERED THAT THE MOTION OF DEFENDANT MARTIN ARMSTRONG FOR RECONSIDERATION OF THIS COURTS MAY 19, 2020 ORDER GRANTING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS FEES AND COSTS TO THIRD-PARTY DEFENDANT HERITAGE NUMISMATIC AUCTIONS, INC. (DOC. # 145) IS DENIED. SIGNED BY HONORABLE HARVEY BARTLE, III ON 8/3/20. 8/3/20 ENTERED AND COPIES E-MAILED.(jaa, )

October 21, 2019
A Goldstein Law Partners WIN: Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Against Heritage Auction

Activity: 226
Merit: 10
September 21, 2020, 02:23:41 PM
READ this report from Martin Armstrong (or not because you don't want to waste 2 hours reading thru ~280 pages, and still don't know what to buy or sell at the very end):

http://web.archive.org/web/20190623170921/
https://d33wjekvz3zs1a.cloudfront/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/The=Greatest=Trade=of=the=Century.pdf

You need to change all the = to - in the above link, AND add .net after cloudfront, just to avoid any copyright issue.  Not sure who posted this, but pretty sure that he or she lost $3000+ by attending WEC and getting this report.  And you could add the web archive before that, if the link is gone.

If ANYONE can figure out what & when to buy the particular asset profitably based on the above Armstrong's report, please post it here.

That report is the SOLID PROOF that Armstrong is a charlatan who can talk through ~280 pages, and still manages NOT to tell you what & when to buy.

Just AMAZING!
September 11, 2020, 02:26:23 PM
Martin Armstrong generic Publication Review:
Repo Report

As can be expected, I am not going to promote that book:

The Repo Crisis & Mother of all Financial Crises Report $495

Needless to say that I have not actually read it - I am not going to spend $495 for it after having spent that much time researching Martin Armstrong.

Instead I am collecting some third party testimonials - from people who have actually bought the report, with the single objective to save others some money and wasted time just to find out what these "books" and "reports" really are.

I am quoting messages on the recent youtube video How Was Socrates Able to Predict the Civil Unrest?.

Here comes the shill message - the payload of the video page:
User Brad Studio:
I read Martin's book over the summer, "Manipulating the World Economy." It should be the defacto standard used in colleges to teach economics and should be mandatory reading for anyone getting into politics; there would be a lot fewer problems in the world. Martin has been predicting 2020 as for major civil unrest for as long as I've been reading him (Sept '15), his knowledge of history and economics is truly transformational. We need to break the world out from this Tyranny Virus plaguing the world.

User whitestork:
Bernard Bernard I did not read this "book" but I was naive enough to
buy his "repo report". It is exactly what you said about the economy book -
a collection of anecdotes and opinions, which you can read on his blog for
free. A lot of it is just rambling about the history of Rome. It's useless.

This testimonial is useful because it highlights the fact that all reports that I know of seem to follow the same pattern. Know one of them and you know them all.

I might add to this some evidence of what the content is - sourced from that we find on Martin Armstrong's gossip blog pages - it is mostly re-published and / or plagiarized like here:

For your own due diligence, get the 280 page report

"The Greatest Trade of the Century" by Martin Armstrong free of charge!

Handed out at the 2018 World Economic Conference (WEC)

Get it directly from armstrongeconomics.com where it has been PUBLIC since 2018,

or if he deleted it,

Get it from the internet archive

Pages:
Jump to: