Pages:
Author

Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion - page 9. (Read 646767 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 10, 2020, 03:08:34 PM
Nasdaq broke the 10,000 barrier for another new all time high for the 5th consecutive day! Armstwrong is wrong again...

Did he tell you to short the Nasdaq?  Take a look at the DOW.

People who want to learn and get better or share their experience come join the FB community- Martin Armstrong/Socrates Traders - https://www.facebook.com/groups/154021879088365/
Activity: 580
Merit: 17
June 10, 2020, 03:06:56 PM
Nasdaq broke the 10,000 barrier for another new all time high for the 5th consecutive day! Armstwrong is wrong again...

Kind of amusing and I agree but the situation would not be different to me had he been right three times in a row.

I remember when I was day and swing trading, I had once 20 winners in a row over the span of two weeks.

I did not know why.

What counts with Armstrong is that he is a fraud and everything he does is just self promotion and predatory behavior. So actually I don't care because on average he and his Micky-mouse Socrates proggy are worse than a broken clock which is on record.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain

The next 4 Messages
are SPAM
June 10, 2020, 01:05:45 PM
Its not a forecasting service and he never marketed it as such. There are some tools that can be uses by a good trader to make money if he knows how to use them, and more importantly, how to trade in general.

I could never go back to trading without it, after a while everything just came together and started clicking but it takes time and desire to learn.

People who want to learn and get better or share their experience come join the FB community- Martin Armstrong/Socrates Traders - https://www.facebook.com/groups/154021879088365/

Another shill ...

Good luck with your franchise trying to rip off the sheep idiots who just can't get it after all these years!

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain
June 10, 2020, 12:41:34 PM
I recently paid for several months of the Socrates PRO membership and during that time (beginning with MARCH 2020) I can confirm that Martin's PRO PRIVATE BLOGS indicated he was expecting a possibly deeper "correction" then what occured, and a shorter and less vigorous rally in the markets then what occurred. Moreover, the SOCRATES system is at best difficult for me to understand, and at worst a complete fraud. The constant PUSH is to get the subscriber to activate MARKET SUBSCRIPTIONS for every stock and ETF they own...so that you can receive these "reports" with the convoluted "forecasting" he makes available. At no time did I receive ANY forecast for TIME AND PRICE of any asset or index. In other words, if you are looking for a concise and operational forecasting service...this ain't it...and if you think that his service will enable you to be your own forecaster...all I can say, plop down the $150/month and give it a try. It's bullshit.

Armstrong is no doubt a skilled marketer and self promoter, and I might add, certainly knowledgeable about a wide variety of economic, political, and historical topics. Whether or not he actually has a reliable forecasting system up and running and which he sells to "Institutions" is a debate for another time. Whether or not he makes that system available to the GENERAL PUBLIC who subscribe to this PRO version ($150/month) is in my opinion easy to judge...he does not.

Notice that almost ALL of the so called financial "forecasters" do NOT publish an audited written record of the efficacy of their forecasts. There is obviously a reason for that. They don't want their record to be available for examination.

In short, in my opinion, Armstrong operates a predatory business to sheer the sheep. And he is a skilled practitioner. Beware.

Its not a forecasting service and he never marketed it as such.  There are some tools that can be uses by a good trader to make money if he knows how to use them, and more importantly, how to trade in general. 

I could never go back to trading without it, after a while everything just came together and started clicking but it takes time and desire to learn.

June 10, 2020, 12:24:50 PM

Martin is useless when it comes to trading .
He correctly call the low in march .but missed calling the huge rally .
For gold ,he call the 1755 high correctly .a correction into second half for gold means the stock might see some really crazy action ..

Posted byu/jonkuok
12 hours ago
20200603 US Share Market June

The NASDAQ Array has shown that June was the target
with also a Directional Change due this month. This is 3 months from the low so we are still in a reactionary phase. Note how the strongest targets are September and then November during the elections.

Here we can see that is the NASDAQ exceeds 9750 on a closing basis, it can make a new high and then fail. This is likely if the Dow cannot exceed its Weekly Bullish in the 27000 level. Keep in mind that the low in the NASDAQ was 2002 - not 2009 as was the case in the Dow and S&P500. This is part of this Paradigm Shift and it is warning that this index may peak out as early as 2025.

After missing a whopping 40+% rally of the lows, now Armstrong says that June was always the target. Bravo Marty, amazing forecast as usual!

Dow Jones closed above 27000. Now what? Is Armstrong suddenly turning bullish, after missing an almost 50% rally of the lows?!?

23 minutes ago

He has been calling for a drop since the start of April, now it is just embarrassing. There are many technical indicators showing the market is overbought a normal 5% + correction should occur in the next few weeks. Armstrong markets blog are so vague and open to interpretation. No one knows what the fuck they mean. Completely pointless.

The Corona Virus has been his Madoff moment and has exposed him for what he is. No doubt he has alot of knowledge and his blogs do provide some useful insight. But when it comes to forecasting and trading he is useless. Being a Permabull during a 11 year bull market has managed to hide some of his sort comings.

This Reddit-guy is exactly right Cheesy

He is useless but correctly called the low? 

Anyone who trades using Socrates come to the Facebook group.  We have a pretty good crew and growing, none of these professional haters getting in the way.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154021879088365/  hope to see yous there!
s29
Activity: 184
Merit: 8
June 10, 2020, 11:15:19 AM
A correction is possible by the way .  But not expecting a deep fall .Martin computer is broken this time.

We had a 50% rally of the lows, and traders are buying way too many calls; anyone with a brain knows that a correction of 5-10% could occur any time... Armstrong is such a genius for looking for a correction Wink
June 10, 2020, 06:41:07 AM
I recently paid for several months of the Socrates PRO membership and during that time (beginning with MARCH 2020) I can confirm that Martin's PRO PRIVATE BLOGS indicated he was expecting a possibly deeper "correction" then what occured, and a shorter and less vigorous rally in the markets then what occurred. Moreover, the SOCRATES system is at best difficult for me to understand, and at worst a complete fraud. The constant PUSH is to get the subscriber to activate MARKET SUBSCRIPTIONS for every stock and ETF they own...so that you can receive these "reports" with the convoluted "forecasting" he makes available. At no time did I receive ANY forecast for TIME AND PRICE of any asset or index. In other words, if you are looking for a concise and operational forecasting service...this ain't it...and if you think that his service will enable you to be your own forecaster...all I can say, plop down the $150/month and give it a try. It's bullshit.

Armstrong is no doubt a skilled marketer and self promoter, and I might add, certainly knowledgeable about a wide variety of economic, political, and historical topics. Whether or not he actually has a reliable forecasting system up and running and which he sells to "Institutions" is a debate for another time. Whether or not he makes that system available to the GENERAL PUBLIC who subscribe to this PRO version ($150/month) is in my opinion easy to judge...he does not.

Notice that almost ALL of the so called financial "forecasters" do NOT publish an audited written record of the efficacy of their forecasts. There is obviously a reason for that. They don't want their record to be available for examination.

In short, in my opinion, Martin Armstrong operates a predatory business to sheer the sheep. And he is a skilled practitioner. Beware.

Thanks for your testimonial.

We have additional confirmation of the fact that Socrates is useless as a trading system.

See here for an example:

Comments on Socrates Forecast Arrays.

We get confirmation of Martin Armstrong suppressing any attempt to build a written record from the Martin Armstrong controlled Reddit forum as follows (removed thread):

What is your experience using reversals from the Socrates Pro/Trader level?

which is confirmed by the shocking admission of the "moderator" LateralusYellow:
Armstrong is now playing both sides again in his latest commentary:
Yeah I'm just banning new accounts from now on who show up to criticize.

However we DO have a 3 year performance record of the Socrates system, the only (published) one which I am aware of. Here it is:

Socrates Long Term Past Performance Review

Activity: 65
June 09, 2020, 11:40:17 PM
They are not happy at all with Armstrong on Reddit:

r/aec
•Posted byu/diabolicmongoose
2 hours ago
US Share Market Up or Down?

It looks and feels like Martin is being pressured to respond to a lot of angry subscribers. As I'm sure a lot of his subscribers (me included) have lost a lot of money in the last few weeks/months.

With that said, he's finally being definitive with his words, when tasked with the question - "Is a Breakout to the upside possible?".

"Given the fact that we already have unprecedented OUTSIDE-REVERSALS to the downside on a yearly chart which has NEVER taken place since 1792, the real answer is probably no way."

I know he said probably, but still. This is as definitive as he has ever been. Though a slow and steady climb to the upside instead of a breakout would still be in play... So... I guess that gives me nothing concrete to work with at the moment. Thoughts?

A correction is possible by the way .  But not expecting a deep fall .Martin computer is broken this time.
Activity: 568
Merit: 703
June 09, 2020, 11:37:37 PM
r/aec
"probably no way."

I know he said probably, but still.

So in other words, there is a possibility of it not being possible? Why is that user confused that MA used that term?  
Months ago MA said about something "that's pretty far away, we don't expect [it]", but it still happened.
s29
Activity: 184
Merit: 8
June 09, 2020, 05:42:42 PM
They are not happy at all with Armstrong on Reddit:

r/aec
2 hours ago
US Share Market Up or Down?

It looks and feels like Martin is being pressured to respond to a lot of angry subscribers. As I'm sure a lot of his subscribers (me included) have lost a lot of money in the last few weeks/months.

With that said, he's finally being definitive with his words, when tasked with the question - "Is a Breakout to the upside possible?".

"Given the fact that we already have unprecedented OUTSIDE-REVERSALS to the downside on a yearly chart which has NEVER taken place since 1792, the real answer is probably no way."

I know he said probably, but still. This is as definitive as he has ever been. Though a slow and steady climb to the upside instead of a breakout would still be in play... So... I guess that gives me nothing concrete to work with at the moment. Thoughts?
Activity: 1
June 09, 2020, 02:45:17 PM

In short, in my opinion, Armstrong operates a predatory business to sheer the sheep. And he is a skilled practitioner. Beware.
June 09, 2020, 09:55:40 AM
Please get out of here. This is not a general stock market discussion. Whether you agree with someone like Martin Armstrong or not is immaterial. Go over to zero hedge or wherever.

In case you haven't noticed, that moron Martin Armstrong has been discredited here, busted. He is a fraud.

What do you want to achieve here, anyway? Nobody listens to you, nobody replies.

It could be the greatest short opportunity of a lifetime.

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

Every single defrauded person should report their case at econsumer.gov

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
June 09, 2020, 09:43:14 AM
It could be the greatest short opportunity of a lifetime.

Think about all the people that got trapped being long at the top.... and NOW they are being given a second gift horse opportunity to get the hell out of this market for good.  Think about how fast they will hit the sell button when they see this market starting to plunge down again.

I have to agree with Marty.  People are confusing the fact that the market has rallied 50% to mean that it means a new strong bull has emerged..when instead the exact opposite is true.  A RUG pull.

How is the his a False rally?? Seriously?? The markets are up 40% in 10 weeks. The NASDAQ is at all time highs and SPX is 5% a way from all time highs.
Activity: 13
June 09, 2020, 06:11:13 AM
A new post in which Armstrong claims to have predicted the 1987 crash and bottom but mentions nothing about 2020 and the difference even though its in the title of the blog post. FFS

Also at the top of the blog post is a video clip of a former client "Larry Edelson"  According to a Securities and Exchange Commission document from 2006, Larry Edelson, Martin Weiss, and Weiss Research were issued cease and desist letters, which cited the cherry-picking of gains in financial newsletters as misleading. 

Link below  https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/economics/what-different-this-time-between-1987-2020-33-years-later/
June 09, 2020, 05:04:59 AM

No . I do not believe Martin .
There are better ones than Martin out there.

Please report the two last luckyplate messages as spam. The messages are duplicate!

He does not discuss Armstrong because he would shoot himself in the foot with it. He uses Armstrong only as a smokescreen to distract the discussion from Armstrong and focus it on stock market movement away from the embarrassing truth.

Suggesting that Armstrong look at something is not an Armstrong discussion.

We have seen how the following failed because it was deleted by the moderator:

MEGA STOCK MARKET CRASH BETWEEN THE 22nd - 26th JUNE 2020 - DOW JONES WILL FALL BY OVER 50%

https://youtu.be/8423fAbhlPm

, now we are seeing a different trick. Spammer BUSTED.

June 08, 2020, 11:13:02 PM
Please report the two last luckyplate messages as spam. The messages are duplicate!

He does not discuss Armstrong because he would shoot himself in the foot with it. He uses Armstrong only as a smokescreen to distract the discussion from Armstrong and focus it on stock market movement away from the embarrassing truth.

Suggesting that Armstrong look at something is not an Armstrong discussion.

We have seen how the following failed because it was deleted by the moderator:

MEGA STOCK MARKET CRASH BETWEEN THE 22nd - 26th JUNE 2020 - DOW JONES WILL FALL BY OVER 50%

https://youtu.be/8423fAbhlPm

, now we are seeing a different trick. Spammer BUSTED.
June 08, 2020, 10:25:33 PM
Thanks for your  input

when everyone expect a crash , not going to happen. also SPX is now above 3200 .
It is going to all time high and suck everyone in .
The small traders are all very committed. Armstrong should mention that this is a slingshot move
that sucked every one in and then crashed down into 2021 . Shocked
but not now. expect a big crash after the Trump election .

Pls comment .

... what if may be may be not ... and then this shill message:
Armstrong is still calling this a false rally and a retest of the march low is still in play, the timing may be off but this information is invaluable.

After three years, still rummaging for nuggets in the Socrates worse than random Pile of Garbage?

RTFM

... If you don't realize what's really happening after 400 pages of this, you deserve to be ripped off.

I guess that this is perhaps the stuff for people who buy crystal balls.

May be you want to go over to that Armstrong shill censored reddit group and play there?

These people are so confused by Armstrong's blog posts that they don't know what they mean, let alone how to trade them.

Then at the same time they are warning not to share the confusing information because I could use it to share their losses?

BANKRUPT  Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Smiley Cheesy Grin

Or you want to go here?

Or here where Armstrong the Alchemi$t is trying to read the tea leaves from his decades old DOS program?

Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Smiley Cheesy Grin

I tell you this:

Go here to let this Armstrong Education Expert explain it to you with "80% to 90% accuracy". How is that?

You see, I am a practical guy and I have a solution for everyone!

Read this blog starting at page 273 to find out more about computerized fraud.

Activity: 13
June 08, 2020, 06:52:56 AM
This is what I am trying to figure out in the current market.  When we go for March retest and with what format or speed, or do we just keep going up

What I try to do is match my technical signals to possible outcomes and in some cases try to match them against what armstrong has been saying.

He has said we are in for the wildest volatility in 300 years.    I have to intrepret that to mean that the VIX will go back up all the way and take out its recod all time high.

He also said that Nasdaq will turn back down in June and that it could retest the low.

The question is... what type of price action will we get that tests the March low ?  with what speed, format or structure.

IF this entire rally has only been a counter trend rally, then one has to consider we could get a massive crash down that is fast and retest the March lows.  We just had a lunar eclipse this past weekend.  There was also one on October 7, 1987.  Right before a massive plunge down and crash.

There are a couple other eclipses this month and apparently we never had so many in one month in 2000 years.   We also have mercury retrograde June 18th....   The february and March crash was a mercury retrograde leg down.

I wish Armstrong would just go out and say it..... a CRASH.

on the monthly NDX100 chart versus RSI there is a CLASS C Bearish divergence.   That makes the case that we can see a massive crash down that has persistence and sustained down moves.

There was also a put buyer of $2 million in 255 July 3 SPY puts.

Daily level for DJIA says "possible critical high"

last but not least the US Dollar is showing a 2 month bullish crab pattern and looks set for a massive northward rally.  There is a very strong inverse correlation between sp500 and us dollar.

That might lead to a massive crash in sp500 if we see the US Dollar go into orbit.

IN summary we need to be prepared for the possibility that we see a massive 4 week crash down into end of JUNE.

Armstrong is still calling this a false rally and a retest of the march low is still in play, the timing may be off but this information is invaluable. most people have jumped back into the market thinking we are off to new highs.

Martin has been calling for a retest of the low every week since the start of April. How is the his a False rally?? Seriously?? The markets are up 40% in 10 weeks. The NASDAQ is at all time highs and SPX is 5% a way from all time highs.
June 07, 2020, 10:29:38 PM
... what if may be may be not ... and then this shill message:
Armstrong is still calling this a false rally and a retest of the march low is still in play, the timing may be off but this information is invaluable.

After three years, still rummaging for nuggets in the Socrates worse than random Pile of Garbage?

RTFM

... If you don't realize what's really happening after 400 pages of this, you deserve to be ripped off.

I guess that this is perhaps the stuff for people who buy crystal balls.

May be you want to go over to that Armstrong shill censored reddit group and play there?

These people are so confused by Armstrong's blog posts that they don't know what they mean, let alone how to trade them.

Then at the same time they are warning not to share the confusing information because I could use it to share their losses?

BANKRUPT Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Smiley Cheesy Grin

Or you want to go here?

Or here where Armstrong the Alchemi$t is trying to read the tea leaves from his decades old DOS program?

Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Smiley Cheesy Grin

I tell you this:

Go here to let this Armstrong Education Expert explain it to you with "80% to 90% accuracy". How is that?

You see, I am a practical guy and I have a solution for everyone!

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
June 07, 2020, 07:49:55 PM
This is what I am trying to figure out in the current market.  When we go for March retest and with what format or speed, or do we just keep going up

What I try to do is match my technical signals to possible outcomes and in some cases try to match them against what armstrong has been saying.

He has said we are in for the wildest volatility in 300 years.    I have to intrepret that to mean that the VIX will go back up all the way and take out its recod all time high.

He also said that Nasdaq will turn back down in June and that it could retest the low.

The question is... what type of price action will we get that tests the March low ?  with what speed, format or structure.

IF this entire rally has only been a counter trend rally, then one has to consider we could get a massive crash down that is fast and retest the March lows.  We just had a lunar eclipse this past weekend.  There was also one on October 7, 1987.  Right before a massive plunge down and crash.

There are a couple other eclipses this month and apparently we never had so many in one month in 2000 years.   We also have mercury retrograde June 18th....   The february and March crash was a mercury retrograde leg down.

I wish Armstrong would just go out and say it..... a CRASH.

on the monthly NDX100 chart versus RSI there is a CLASS C Bearish divergence.   That makes the case that we can see a massive crash down that has persistence and sustained down moves.

There was also a put buyer of $2 million in 255 July 3 SPY puts.

Daily level for DJIA says "possible critical high"

last but not least the US Dollar is showing a 2 month bullish crab pattern and looks set for a massive northward rally.  There is a very strong inverse correlation between sp500 and us dollar.

That might lead to a massive crash in sp500 if we see the US Dollar go into orbit.

IN summary we need to be prepared for the possibility that we see a massive 4 week crash down into end of JUNE.

Armstrong is still calling this a false rally and a retest of the march low is still in play, the timing may be off but this information is invaluable. most people have jumped back into the market thinking we are off to new highs.
Pages:
Jump to: