Pages:
Author

Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion - page 5. (Read 646767 times)

Activity: 580
Merit: 17
April 13, 2021, 05:11:59 AM
Now I understand why it's only you working on debunking MA scan and why its not going further anywhere. You are so blinded by emotions that you dont see I've just offered some help in these posts. Meanwhile you focus on insulting me, rather than to discuss about increasing quality of arguments and your blog. If you dont care about your own credibility - sure, work yourself.

Stupid trick. I just don't fall for it.

You miss the most important points: I don't need someone who is defending the work of a criminal to boost my credibility, and I do not need anyone to increase the quality of my arguments because the case is closed. The work has been completed long ago, and we don't need morons like you who don't even understand the concept of ambiguity.

Then what on earth makes you think that it depends on me how many people are working on debunking Armstrong? In fact nobody should be working on it because it's done.

At best, you express your myopic view, the perspective of someone who has just discovered the inevitable without spending a few days at least to catch up with reality.

The biggest mistake you make is that you think one needs to debunk absolutely everything to make a case. If anyone wanted to debunk every one of Martin Armstrong's lies, then that web site would have to have a few thousand pages and would need to be updated every day with new cases. That would not be quality. It is a common trick of a trickster to demand exactly this and that would be in Martin Armstrong's interest to raise the bar to that level so that it would be impossible to discredit him on that platform because:

HE JUST SAID SOMETHING WHICH HAPPENS TO BE TRUE BY CHANCE AND YOU DON'T HAVE A CASE BECAUSE YOU SAID HE IS A LIAR Huh

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 13, 2021, 04:50:18 AM
Honestly, what makes you think that I would even spend a minute on your requests for additional information? I don't owe you anything
Now I understand why it's only you working on debunking MA scan and why its not going further anywhere. You are so blinded by emotions that you dont see I've just offered some help in these posts. Meanwhile you focus on insulting me, rather than to discuss about increasing quality of arguments and your blog. If you dont care about your own credibility - sure, work yourself.
April 13, 2021, 03:03:13 AM

Get lost
you Shill

Irrelevant stuff

I told you to get lost you shill. You are beating a dead horse. The Socrates party is over. Your ship is sinking and that is why you are here. You might as well look for a new job. Why don't you follow your own suggestion and create your own thread? Let Martin Armstrong defend himself on his own web site. Use your own channels and get lost.

Honestly, what makes you think that I would even spend a minute on your requests for additional information? I don't owe you anything. And in case you thought you could hijack this thread to further promote that scam - it's not going to happen.

Read this:

ArmstrongEconomics - The Scam Business Model Expos?

and this:

sloanf exposes Scammer Martin Armstrong in 2016

That's all you need to know.

Martin Armstrong is a Fraudster

Martin Arthur Armstrong (born November 1, 1949) is an American self-taught economic forecaster and convicted felon who spent 11 years in jail for cheating investors out of $700 million and hiding $15 million in assets from regulators.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain
April 13, 2021, 12:55:29 AM
Where is the proof that he does sell it as a trading system? It is in the verbiage of Socrates itself and even in your own expressions.
He would propably say then that its only one of his models view, and "the platform" has many of it as its purpose is to help making own decisions.

in the disclaimer he says it is not fit for trading
Would regullators allow having a disclaimer and publishing contradicting content in the same time? Even if its behind a paywall ?

How about YOU actually providing some verifiable trading results?
I may have something but I dont want to duplicate work of others + I wanted to see how it can be handled.
As I've asked:
Are there anywhere Socrates screens published?
Did anyone tried to use them againts MA or are there some tricks in their legal terms (copyright  etc)?

gives advice on how to exactly trade the reversals
yes but your example:
https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com/p/socrates-long-term-past-performance.html
derives probably from basic levels of subscription that doesnt rely on reversals directly. And it would be better if the blogpost is accompanied with screens or parts of the analysis.
April 12, 2021, 04:42:33 PM

Socrates Smoke and Mirrors

Didn't I ask about more detailed set of Socrates reports to compare?

MORE ?

How about YOU actually providing some verifiable trading results?

it would be good to clarify whether it is a trading system or an analysis platform as it currently states on the website.
What is the source of you naming it "trading system" ?

He sells it as a trading system while in the disclaimer he says it is not fit for trading. Because he has by court order been barred from even association with any financial adviser. He is a convicted criminal.

Where is the proof that he does sell it as a trading system? It is in the verbiage of Socrates itself and even in your own expressions. It has buy and sell signals, it has position sizes. And Armstrong claims that it never fails, and he said one must trade the reversals, and he even gives advice on how to exactly trade the reversals. Where do the reversals come from? From Socrates of course. So you don't have a point there.

And last not least, Martin Armstrong himself as his own shill, ?using one of his fake YouTube accounts claims to have traded using Socrates for years:

@Travis Bruce (Martin Armstrong the Hyper Shill)

By following Socrates I have made profit on every single trade for the last half a dozen years. Before Armstrong, while listening to people's opinions I lost money on the majority of trades I executed. There are two sides to every trade, a seller and a buyer, and I'm happy to be on the right side every time. Thank you Socrates and Martin for discovering the hidden order in all things and sharing it with the world for such a minimal price.

So what is it sold as? As a trading system of course.

I am not obliged to answer every one of your points that have been covered and dis-proven ad nauseam.

RTFM

GET LOST YOU SHILL

Your Socrates franchise has ended because it relies on a constant stream of new subscriber victims generated by Armstrong's site, and we are cutting off that supply. As a public service for the advancement of humanity.

Unlike that self-aggrandizing pomp we are getting from your scam guru.

GAME OVER

Because Socrates CANNOT stand on its own merits. It needs the manipulation, the lies, the fraudulent misrepresentation of performance.

Martin Armstrong is a Fraudster

Martin Arthur Armstrong (born November 1, 1949) is an American self-taught economic forecaster and convicted felon who spent 11 years in jail for cheating investors out of $700 million and hiding $15 million in assets from regulators.

April 12, 2021, 04:16:56 PM
Again, you are really only strengthening our case by posting here. Keep going!
Well, fine then since I wrote above:
And I actually study some details of this scam to find more black and white proofs. 

You are actually implying that one cannot even produce a track record of Socrates because as you say, it all
depends on the trader's interpretation which signal to use
Quite the opposite. Each signal should have its own accuracy, on the average it should be more than 50% - that requires a sample big enough to verify. We do not want to study trader's selectivity of signals, that is subjective.
Didn't I ask about more detailed set of Socrates reports to compare?

saying that Socrates is not a trading system
it would be good to clarify whether it is a trading system or an analysis platform as it currently states on the website.
What is the source of you naming it "trading system" ?
April 12, 2021, 03:09:24 PM

How to ignore
Socrates

Besides, show me any reference where Armstrong Economics writes that one should use the verbiage you are quoting, that variety, as a trading signal to buy and sell. That would completely defeat the purpose of anything else, the reversals, the forecast arrays, the energy signal, whatever comes to mind.

The one I?ve presented is totally unambiguous ? a kind and size of position to take for a given period of time and when to quit. All you would need is to collect reports over a longer period of time to calculate result with respect to standard deviation ? do you have access to a set of daily reports of any given market from a span of half of year, for instance?

So if you claim that your signal is better than mine, then you shoot yourself in the foot by saying that there are different conflicting signals which proves my point.

Not necessarily. Where did I say that one signal is better then other one? Signals may differ in accuracy thus present different levels of risk and reward, meanwhile putting them together can increase accuracy of decisions, see below.

You are proving my point. You just add another level to ambiguity. Dozens of different trading signals contradicting each other.

Analogy: When you ride a car, to determine at what speed you are driving you rely on front window, rear mirror, side mirrors, your gauges, your ass feeling, noise and many more.
Depending where are you at the particular moment of your trip, these instruments may give contradicting singals, i.e. on the flat route with no objects outside windows, in the dark, on autopilot one can perceive he stays in a place but the gauge shows 30mph. Same may apply to signals - isn't that what traders in general have to do: know the effectiveness of each signal and rely on them when they are in conjunction rather when they contradict?
Considering more signals helps you to gain more kilometers in the same amount of time spent on the route, as it would be with more profits for a given market situation and time spent on trading.

You are again shooting yourself in the foot. By saying nothing matters, by saying that Socrates is not a trading system. You are actually implying that one cannot even produce a track record of Socrates because as you say, it all depends on the trader's interpretation which signal to use. You are talking pure bullshit.

You are talking about your own interpretation of Socrates which is subject to revisions, variable over time and you are not willing to disclose it. Welcome the world of smoke and mirrors! Only fools talk like that.

All I can do is to post more reference of that kind of bullshit logic that you are subscribing to:

Socrates and Artificial Intelligence (AI)

And to really rub it in, to make it clear for the dinosaurs, the retards, here we show that that Martin Armstrong Scam Guru's popularity is falling off a cliff.

Last not least because we have exposed that scam, we have created the first BRANDING OF A SCAM, a resource that will persist long after Martin Armstrong will have to shut down his services because there is no other way out for him. We have shown him the door.

An untouchable resource where every subscriber can see how stupid they are. You can put a badge on your shoulder that you are willingly subscribing to a scam that is fully exposed. Kiss

Again, you are really only strengthening our case by posting here. Keep going!

April 12, 2021, 02:45:23 PM
Besides, show me any reference where Armstrong Economics writes that one should use the verbiage you are quoting, that variety, as a trading signal to buy and sell. That would completely defeat the purpose of anything else, the reversals, the forecast arrays, the energy signal, whatever comes to mind.

The one I’ve presented is totally unambiguous – a kind and size of position to take for a given period of time and when to quit. All you would need is to collect reports over a longer period of time to calculate result with respect to standard deviation – do you have access to a set of daily reports of any given market from a span of half of year, for instance?

So if you claim that your signal is better than mine, then you shoot yourself in the foot by saying that there are different conflicting signals which proves my point.

Not necessarily. Where did I say that one signal is better then other one? Signals may differ in accuracy thus present different levels of risk and reward, meanwhile putting them together can increase accuracy of decisions, see below.

You are proving my point. You just add another level to ambiguity. Dozens of different trading signals contradicting each other.

Analogy: When you ride a car, to determine at what speed you are driving you rely on front window, rear mirror, side mirrors, your gauges, your ass feeling, noise and many more.
Depending where are you at the particular moment of your trip, these instruments may give contradicting singals, i.e. on the flat route with no objects outside windows, in the dark, on autopilot one can perceive he stays in a place but the gauge shows 30mph. Same may apply to signals - isn't that what traders in general have to do: know the effectiveness of each signal and rely on them when they are in conjunction rather when they contradict?
Considering more signals helps you to gain more kilometers in the same amount of time spent on the route, as it would be with more profits for a given market situation and time spent on trading.

April 12, 2021, 01:26:20 PM

How to limit
Martin Armstrong's
Activity

As for the holes in your argumentation:
Let's look at the reversal system. Output is the reversals. Problem is it has multiple outputs, different time frames, major reversals, minor reversals. And it doesn't tell you which one to use, how long to trade them, what the stop loss is and so on.

its not true. His reports contained phrases like that:
Our Reversal System using a speculative viewpoint, we are currently hypothetically long 5 positions at this particular moment on the Weekly level.
 while some support lies intraday at 29652 where any intraday protective sell stop should reside just under that number at this point in time.

You are proving my point. You just add another level to ambiguity. Dozens of different trading signals contradicting each other. The point is, whichever you choose, you lose. So let's go ahead and use another one of these definite versions and make some spectacular losses with real data points:

Socrates Long Term Past Performance Review. So if you claim that your signal is better than mine, then you shoot yourself in the foot by saying that there are different conflicting signals which proves my point.

If you think you can find the holy grail in Socrates, which is not even a system because as we all know, its outputs are manifold and ambiguous, subject to human interpretation in hindsight, then by all means go ahead and publish your results in real time showing which signal you use every day based on what rules to use. So far, every one of these shills has been using manipulations in hindsight, hindsight cherry picking, and that is how they sell it.

After decades of foolishness, nobody has been able to publish a data set with consistent gains, You would be the first.

Ok lets go shortway. I read this blog, as I said - some pages were unreachable but I've went to them trough google and now its ok.
 And I actually study some details of this scam to find more black and white proofs. ?

Simplest question: did anyone was succesful recovering funds?

Did anyone tried to use them againts MA or are there some tricks in their legal terms (copyright ?etc)?
Does anyone beside you do any work on stopping/debunking this scam?

Maybe it would be better way to start a new thread on how to limit MA acitivity?

We can assume that nobody ever recovered any funds because all Armstrong's fine print says that he gives no refunds. Everything in non-refundable. And I would suggest that we use this thread because we are right on topic, right on the subject. Please make suggestions on how to improve the page:

Where and how to complain

Because that site is designed to cover every aspect of the scam, a site that was built by the community of defrauded Martin Armstrong clients, not me alone. There is just no room for multiple sites. The community is just too small.

THIS thread is the place to be because so far, Martin Armstrong has managed to hijack most other communities as his propaganda platform, or the activities died for other reasons. You are of course welcome to start your own. Let's see how that goes.

April 12, 2021, 09:11:41 AM

Ok lets go shortway. I read this blog, as I said - some pages were unreachable but I've went to them trough google and now its ok.
 And I actually study some details of this scam to find more black and white proofs. 

Simplest question: did anyone was succesful recovering funds?

Did anyone tried to use them againts MA or are there some tricks in their legal terms (copyright  etc)?
Does anyone beside you do any work on stopping/debunking this scam?

Maybe it would be better way to start a new thread on how to limit MA acitivity?

As for the holes in your argumentation:
Let's look at the reversal system. Output is the reversals. Problem is it has multiple outputs, different time frames, major reversals, minor reversals. And it doesn't tell you which one to use, how long to trade them, what the stop loss is and so on.

its not true. His reports contained phrases like that:
Our Reversal System using a speculative viewpoint, we are currently hypothetically long 5 positions at this particular moment on the Weekly level.
 while some support lies intraday at 29652 where any intraday protective sell stop should reside just under that number at this point in time.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
April 12, 2021, 04:31:24 AM

and I find some possible holes in your argumentation, but maybe lets have a substantive discussion.
As for the beginning: where I can read some debunking on his contacts with Reagan since he was not supposed to have inquiries from any government?

related MA post:
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/testimony-debates/martin-armstrong-letter-to-president-reagan-october-25-1985-on-monetary-reform-imf-sdr-floating-exchange-rate-system/

Did Reagan ask Martin Armstrong for advice? Did he even talk to Armstrong? No and No. Complete bullshit. End of story.

We call that unsolicited advice. And it is typically a behavioral defect. Delusion of grandeur. Martin Armstrong is a crackpot. He is not an expert in anything, and only fools would ever ask him for advice on anything. In case you haven't noticed, the chapter is closed. People who want to discuss can do so, but they get ridiculed.

Just to put things into perspective, this is where Martin Armstrong gets his information from.

Roll Eyes

April 11, 2021, 11:15:27 AM
your site has lot of blank 404 pages like this one for instance:
https://www.blogger.com/armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com/p/the-reversal-system-engineering.html

and I find some possible holes in your argumentation, but maybe lets have a substantive discussion.
As for the beginning: where I can read some debunking on his contacts with Reagan since he was not supposed to have inquiries from any government?

related MA post:
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/testimony-debates/martin-armstrong-letter-to-president-reagan-october-25-1985-on-monetary-reform-imf-sdr-floating-exchange-rate-system/
March 14, 2021, 05:57:36 AM

Monster with many Heads
Here is how to fight it

It?s unbelievable sad to realize that Armstrong is scamming people and will probably never come out about what?s right and what?s wrong about his work. He had predicted rising civil unrest around the world what was right basically, he seems also right with his "commodity boom" prediction, lately Goldman came out with the same opinion. I completely trusted Armstrong, what now makes it very hard to distinct between right and wrong for me. I often dreamed about the day he reveals how this mysterious "Schema Frequency" works, today I have absolutely no idea if this was just constructed to get money out of people. I mean, he says he believes in god, so how you can behave like that. Fuck off, Marty. I can?t believe you?re someone like that...

Want to know how it all hangs together and why some YouTube accounts post duplicate videos?

This socket puppet (Armstrong is everywhere, see Martin Armstrong The Hyper Shill)

Bobby Christopher

claims ownership of a report that is freely downloadable from the net as a public .pdf file
(see The Greatest Trade of the Century - Free Copy)

and sells it on ebay at a discount. For the full story, see

The Greatest Trade of the Century - Free Copy

Advertises it on YouTube

here
and
here
and
here
and
here
and
here
and
here
and
here
and
here
and
here
and
here
and
here
and
here
and
here
and
here
and
here
and
here
and
here
and
here

What to do? On each of those, comment that it is a scam and report it with the button [ ... ]
Then report the videos as scam where appropriate.

QUESTION:
How can someone who claims NOT to be Martin Armstrong claim exclusive ownership of the content on ebay while Martin Armstrong does not do anything about it?

ANSWER:
Martin Armstrong The Hyper Shill

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog. More than 60 pages of analysis of Martin Armstrong, his business practices, his products and services and Socrates. Provided by the Martin Armstrong client community.

Armstrong Web Sites Traffic Update

Summary: Over 20% decline this month on both armstrongeconomics.com and ask-socrates.com

Check here:

armstrongeconomics.com Traffic Overview

ask-socrates.com Traffic Overview

That's how we want it to be. Good trend!

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog. More than 60 pages of analysis of Martin Armstrong, his business practices, his products and services and Socrates. Provided by the Martin Armstrong client community.

Regular Socrates Warning Broadcast
It's a Scam

This is a new type of generic regular broadcast message. It is timely in a way because traffic of this blog is high, and it will hopefully reach a larger audience than before.

As we have exposed many times, Martin Armstrong makes forecasts like a shotgun, let's say for the sake of argument twenty in a row.

The majority will fail and the minority, typically only one will succeed. He then praises the success of the minority successful forecasts, but conveniently forgets about the failures or manipulates them after the fact to appear successful.

Guess why we do not find any track record on any of his sites, only at armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com and Precious Metals Analyst Accountability.

That is why Martin Armstrong is talking to himself in his "public" blog echo chamber and posting in public forums as his own shill. He censors user comments to put it mildly.

So far so good.

The Socrates system with its Artificial Intelligence magic, that according to his claims is free of human bias and never wrong, is supposedly not subject to the above confidence tricks.

WRONG!

The Socrates system, by means of its ambiguity, is not different from the charlatan scheme described above - it just computerizes that scheme of deception as a smoke and mirrors machine.

That is why I have been writing for months about Computerized Fraud, using a perhaps somewhat odd term.

Take the time and read every page of armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com and you will discover that Socrates with its built-in ambiguity will only line the pockets of Martin Armstrong but it will never even be verifiable with regards to its advertised performance.

The simple reason for the above is that it is based on human interpretation in hindsight.

But one thing is guaranteed: It will effectively impoverish its users short term and long term. Any doubts? Check out the Socrates Subscriber Testimonials.

What else is there to say? Every man and his dog knows it's a scam.

We just need to look at the posting history of that pioneer sloanf exposing ?Martin Armstrong since 2016 which proves the point: Everything we know today about Martin Armstrong was already known five years ago:

sloanf exposes Scammer Martin Armstrong in 2016

Thanks for reading.

CAP TRADER
wirbt neue Kunden
in Zusammenarbeit mit weltbekanntem Betrüger
Martin Armstrong

Martin Armstrong
The Hyper Fool

QUESTION:
How is it possible that Martin Armstrong is such a prominent and persistent loser? One would think that a rational person claiming to be a forecaster would have found over time a way to NOT be persistently wrong about everything.

ANSWER:
Martin Armstrong, being a fool himself, has found a way to commercialize this foolishness: He created a cult whose members pay for the privilege of feeling good about being fools. As can be expected, his business is declining.

Here I am going to prove that Martin Armstrong is a fool and why, and I am going to show why other fools follow him. Then I am going to prove why it is foolish not only to follow him, but why it is foolish to even spend time listening to him.

Is Martin Armstrong a fool?

Martin Armstrong is an uneducated, unskilled school drop-out. With his limited knowledge, he discovered for himself the ubiquitous phenomenon of cycles. After this discovery, he clearly felt like a genius and decided to trade securities based on cycles. Decades ago, he hired some programmers who wrote a bunch of computer programs for him that he now calls Socrates. Used Socrates to trade the markets with money stolen from investors. Made spectacular losses - hundreds of millions. Covered the losses with a 3 billion USD Ponzi scheme. Was caught and spent 11 years in jail for it. Before going to jail, he hid 15 million including rare gold coins worth 2.5 million in a cache. Most criminals think they are innocent. Martin Armstrong is no exception. After getting out of jail, to clear his name, he created one of the biggest lies in history: He got a media guy make a disinformation infomercial about him "The Forecaster". It's a movie of a conspiracy theory. The wet dream of a criminal. A web of lies. Blames someone else for his crimes. Sells the movie on Amazon. The movie is banned in most countries. Still works well as a smokescreen. As the story goes, during his jail time, he lost track of the coins cache. Long after he got out of jail, someone found the coins and an auction house tried to sell them. Martin Armstrong is so extremely stupid to claim ownership of the coins in court. Got caught and lost the court case. He was ordered by the judge to pay USD 290,000 attorneys' fees and costs.

This episode alone proves that Martin Armstrong is a fool who keeps hitting a brick wall with his head, making the same mistake again and again. But I need to go deeper to make my case:

Why Martin Armstrong is a fool

As we have proven dozens of times, Martin Armstrong is a pathological liar. This behavioral defect is a bad combination with a few other factors: His denial of basic undisputed facts of nature such as the most fundamental law in Physics: The law of conservation of energy. The ignorance of basic laws of Economics, such as Energy return on investment (EROI) and giving unsolicited economic advice clearly in conflict with it.
Such as denying Global Warming and actively advising people for preparing for a new ice age. And downplaying the the Covid-19 pandemic against well-published expert knowledge as "just another flu", resulting in financial losses of his Socrates clients.

Since his declared profession is economic forecasting, with such a distorted world view which is in conflict with reality, any long term economic forecasts are bound to fail. That is WHY he is a fool on the most fundamental level.

Why do other fools follow Martin Armstrong?

Answers to this question could fill an entire book. It would need to explain why some people like to follow a cult leader. Some answers are already included in the chapter ArmstrongEconomics - The Scam Business Model Expos?.

In a nutshell, he explains the world for them in simplified terms, often using conspiracy theories. He promises his followers to profit from reading his material and to profit from buying his services. He is effective because as a professional trickster, he creates the illusion that he is always right by means of several fraudulent techniques.

Why is it foolish to follow Martin Armstrong?

This is almost a rhetorical question in light of the above. Simply speaking, it is foolish a follow a fool, a convicted felon, a fraudster who is still in conflict with the law, and who has been discredited countless of times. It is foolish to pay subscription money for Socrates as service, that Socrates that generated millions of losses for its master.

Why is it foolish to to even spend time listening to Martin Armstrong?

Given the fact that information used by Martin Armstrong is at best heavily biased and at worst pure fiction and manipulation, spending time reading him is simply counter-productive because every piece of information read consumes energy and potentially influences our thinking processes adversely.

And here is another proof:
On Mar 27, 2021, a 4 week old interview by Greg Hunter is posted to keep his followers ahead of the curve:

Armstrong Interview by Greg Hunter

Apparently this is used to advertise the sale of a $199 e-book on ebay (see comments), a PDF that is available for free:

The Greatest Trade of the Century - Free Copy

So fools visit that site - to get fooled.

QUESTION:

Where is Martin Armstrong and who is publishing on his site?

ANSWER:

Huh

And here they go ... (his followers)

Martin Armstrong
The Hyper Shill

This recent example shows how Martin Armstrong uses one of his well known fake YouTube accounts

User Name

to create the illusion in another YouTube channel where he was interviewed before, an illusion that one of his cult members wants the channel owner to post a new interview with him:

Absolutely brilliant interview. Martin Armstrong had many viewpoints you can't get from anyone else. No wonder, he's regarded as the worlds foremost forecaster! ? ?Dacapo! Please get this man back for a new interview! Quickly!

He has done this dozens if not hundreds of times before.

I have summarized his enormous shill activity in an article:

Martin Armstrong The Hyper Shill

So he not only thinks that his cult members are fools - he also thinks that his interview hosts are fools.

More? In his own echo chamber Martin Armstrong tries that old trick (clearly in damage control mode) to fool is victims into thinking that someone actually listens to him longer than a few months:

In ??The prospect for gold and cryptocurrencies that Socrates has laid out.? he writes using an account Weak-Engineering-353 that he exclusively created for this purpose:

I have been following Martin Armstrong for over 20 years. He and computers predictions have been almost always correct. His computer produces over 1000 reports a day and those reports are used by a huge number of financial experts around the world. Nobody is 100% right all the time, but in my experience following Martin and many others, he has been the most accurate by far.

Activity: 8
March 12, 2021, 03:26:01 PM
It’s unbelievable sad to realize that Armstrong is scamming people and will probably never come out about what’s right and what’s wrong about his work. He had predicted rising civil unrest around the world what was right basically, he seems also right with his "commodity boom" prediction, lately Goldman came out with the same opinion. I completely trusted Armstrong, what now makes it very hard to distinct between right and wrong for me. I often dreamed about the day he reveals how this mysterious "Schema Frequency" works, today I have absolutely no idea if this was just constructed to get money out of people. I mean, he says he believes in god, so how you can behave like that. Fuck off, Marty. I can’t believe you’re someone like that...
March 11, 2021, 03:14:37 PM
He's now even telling people to avoid his WORLD Economic Conferences indirectly: Beware of Any Agency or Entity that calls itself World Whatever https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/tyranny/beware-of-any-agency-or-entity-that-calls-itself-world-whatever/
I think he's right on that one Cheesy

That's what you get if you pick a fight with everyone. Sooner or later you shoot yourself in the foot.
March 11, 2021, 03:09:50 PM
He's now even telling people to avoid his WORLD Economic Conferences indirectly: Beware of Any Agency or Entity that calls itself World Whatever https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/tyranny/beware-of-any-agency-or-entity-that-calls-itself-world-whatever/
I think he's right on that one Cheesy
March 03, 2021, 07:04:15 AM
The more I dig into Armstrong the more bizarre it gets. The story about those coins is just one more crazy detail. How he can forget about that, as far as I understand they were stashed in his own mother's house? To whom the 2.5 Million went when everything was settled long time ago?

I read a lot of Armstrong's writings from the 90s lately, he basically said very much the same things back then as today. So he clearly lost his mind in jail.

Sometimes it looks to me he's not in control at all and is being used by some third party. Who knows who writes these blog posts, who really is behind socrates, who's managing these trolls. I think there are plenty of people in the back who live quite well from his doings

I think you are on the right track. Focusing on what you wrote, I like to understand it like this:

First Martin Armstrong is interesting because of his colorful history. He has CULTIVATED a broad audience that is a conglomerate of many fringe groups. You can still see how that works today. Every few weeks or months, he picks up something new from fringe publications which are often re-published at Zero Hedge. That type. Global Warming, George Soros, Convid-19, Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab. You name it, he has it. We can see from that small collection that he capitalizes on grievances. So he picks up conspiracy theories and merges these into his mix of content aggregation so he has cheap stuff to write on his web site every day. Once the principle is clear, everybody could do it following the basic rules. That and the easy to digest layout of his site creates the click bait for traffic. So he is an asset from that perspective.

Other small publishers, these YouTubers, like to interview him or have some of his content on their site because with that wide audience, he creates traffic on their site as well. These are, IMHO, what you refer to the third party that controls him. No single party. They have needs, the need to create a portfolio of content, they need someone like a "Deepstater" for example and Martin Armstrong fits the bill. They look at Armstrong's buddy USAWatchdog.com Greg Hunter and say: "Wow, that's the traffic we want". I have been in a conversation with one of these - this is really how it works.

As usual, I provide some proof. See how this symbiotic relationship works here:

Armstrong Interview in Germany with CAP TRADER

which embeds this YouTube video:

Martin Armstrong - his legacy, build back better, short selling, no taxation, Dow Jones 40000 & more

More clicks for CAP TRADER, more clicks for Martin Armstrong's online store. Martin Armstrong is desperate for fresh victims.

There is more to it, because he himself often BUYS the traffic that creates the illusion for these third parties so they get what they want. At the same time these shills that generate the traffic are promoting his content with "More vids please", Marty my superhero". Sometimes, some hyped real cult members might actually write that as well, and sometimes we see the difference between real and shill.

So it is like a food chain that everybody profits from, and everybody just wants a share of these people, the audience, to get the traffic on their sites. Some kind of snowball effect.

Regarding these coins, this was clearly an accident. He speculated that his jail time was worth it as long as he could live off the hidden assets after release. This idea that the jail time has done some damage to his brain is a half truth because he never was a genius anyway - this is just hype and we know that he is good at generating that hype. Then when they were found, he gambled. He thought he could claim ownership and nobody would find out about it. The whole episode clearly shows that he is really not very intelligent at all. It is fairly stupid to get into jail and spend 11 years there anyway. In jail, he would have learned additional tricks, mainly how to manipulate people that would have assisted him to plan his comeback the way he did it. We know that he is quite comfortable with cut and paste, and he has teams in Asia who write for him. No way he can generate all this content while he is spending thousands of hours acting as a shill in all these media channels. That is a big thing to keep in mind - we have exposed him here - there is no doubt about it. I know the aliases he is using, and additionally he buys these 50 cents YouTube messages to create artificial conversations. We have seen messages in this forum from his conference attendees that his daughter runs the business with him, and there are other people like Erwin Pletsch. Take only a handful of people or less and a few hardcore retired followers and you have enough manpower to run the show. Once you realize it is just a show where everybody is aligned with the common objective, to fleece the little guy, keep them happy confirming their views, and when they disagree then silence them, create more shill traffic. It has been working like that for years. See:

I found it really hard to put that page together from that mosaic of components of this scam, but it helped me that I kept this goal in my mind for years that I would eventually have to write something like this. It helped that I tried to keep each page focused on a single objective that allowed me to create a hyperlink structure without getting too confused. It is basically that attempt to figure out what is behind all this, very much with the questions in mind that you are asking. At the end of the day, it is the result of maximizing profit, to get as many victims into the show as possible. This system needs new victims all the time. The amazing thing is how it is optimized to keep Socrates users as long as possible by shifting the trading time frame into longer periods while at the same time ramping up the money spent on services until the users run out of money and throw the towel.

This goes as far as making the clients believe that the holy grail is not Martin Armstrong but either
1) YOU as a genius who will find a way to unfold the true potential of the system because Martin Armstrong has never been able to use his own system correctly.
or
2) Someone else who is the new expert and is able to create fireworks with nice looking mosaics and complex overlays of charts like this shill LateralusYellow at Armstrong's reddit forum. Who knows who that person is and how he profits from all that. But one thing is certain: He knows the script, how to exploit the ambiguities and how to silence people who disagree.

Who wrote Socrates? Programmers. It is a fairly basic but messy mix of stuff. The fact that this actually has a name creates the illusion that it is a system. It is not. it has myriads of parts that cannot be tied together. It is smoke and mirrors, and what it says depends on what you want to hear, from which perspective you look at it.

Martin Armstrong would have influenced it grabbing ideas he saw elsewhere. Like I was told he was once the president of that cycles society, with the objective to harvest the knowledge in it for trading purposes which that society was not interested in.

I can see how this patchwork was created, the attempt to fix the problems of that reversal system with the forecast arrays - an attempt that was bound to fail. We can see that in these patches like that magic numbers, cycle inversion, aggregation of various signals etc.. We can see, and that is the amazing part, that

IT WAS ADAPTED AND OPTIMIZED OVER TIME TO LOOK GOOD AND PLAUSIBLE IN HINDSIGHT,

not for trading performance. It is basically a sales engine.

Otherwise, for the user it is useless. There is simply no easy way to predict timing from previous movement. Timing is driven by unpredictable events most of the time. Sometimes it looks like it is driven by simple trading activity, but whether it is that or something else, that changes all the time.

There is no way one can plug this into an optimizer because the results depend on human interpretation in hindsight. In other words, a system is something that produces output from inputs using its internal rules that can be tuned using parameters. Then you can plug that system into an optimizer to tune the parameters. ?Even Microsoft Excel can do that.

With Socrates, there is input which is the time series. Let's look at the reversal system. Output is the reversals. Problem is it has multiple outputs, different time frames, major reversals, minor reversals. And it doesn't tell you which one to use, how long to trade them, what the stop loss is and so on. If you look at that alone, it is pathetic. It's designed by a fool. And that fool is Martin Armstrong, and the programmers would have just said; "Alright, I am here to make money, and I just do as I am told - he is not going to notice anyway that it doesn't work because he is a fool". Period.

And then Martin Armstrong used it to trade the markets with money stolen from investors and lost those 700 Million USD. So here we have the shocking proof that he is in fact a fool because only a fool would do that.

Open Letter to CAP TRADER

Hi,

I am shocked to see that you cooperate with the biggest scammer world wide, Martin Armstrong.

I am referring to three of your latest videos that you spam YouTube with:

Martin Armstrong - his legacy, build back better, short selling, no taxation, Dow Jones 40000 & more

and

Martin Armstrong ?Urgent! What Cathie Wood JUST Said About A Stock Market Crash!Dow Jones 40000 (duplicate of the above)

and

Martin Armstrong im gro?en CapTrader Interview - Klaus Schwab - keine Steuern - Prognosen & mehr

######################################################################
Martin Armstrong is a world renown criminal - a convicted felon who spent 11 years in jail for securities fraud.
######################################################################

see:

Martin Armstrong

and

Here we have over 60 pages of facts that have been compiled by the community of clients defrauded by Armstrong Economics.

Most recently, as a thief, he has even claimed ownership of his booty, a 2.5 million USD rare coins cache that he bought with money stolen from investors. Part of the 15 million assets that he refused to turn over as ordered by the judge. Now he is once again scamming his clients. With his online store where he sells snake oil and the Socrates software that he used to lose the 700 million USD that he stole from investors.

See:

A Goldstein Law Partners WIN: Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Against Heritage Auction

And you are conveniently ignoring these facts that are all over the internet just to get some clicks. You are complicit. I am requesting that you delete these interview videos immediately.

Sincerely,

AnonymousCoder

... Hmmm

An online broker interviews a failed trader, an ex-fund manager convicted of securities fraud.

To get new clients.

This is as close to suicide as it gets.

And here is how our fraudster plays the game with his sock puppet show:

The puppet (definitely Martin Armstrong)
User Name

The message:
Totally agree, I did exactly the same, i have followed him for years now and am finally starting to realise I have been a fool. I have purchased a number of reports that have turned out to be the same old stuff he keeps repeating time and time again. The warning signs were there as early at the end of 2018 when I purchased the How to trade a vertical market report. The conclusion to that said, We are indeed in a PLATEAU move and would be moving straight on up. He blames Gates and co to cover himself that he got the March low incorrect and we missed the slingshot because he kept saying we would crash again. He got Bitcoin wrong, he said the property market topped 2015. The 2020 virtual conference was again a repeat of what he has been spewing all year. He creates the fear to keep us hooked. He got me hooked when he said he wanted to help the little guy, That was when he would say just buy the Reversals. The reversals are so complicated now,and there are so many different kinds I haven?t got a clue a which ones to follow. Same time,What if, superposition,major minor ? And exactly the same with the turning points so so complicated. The Private blog just confuses things even more. He now wants to charge a fortune to show us how to use Socrates by video blog . The methodology for Socrates is so confusing. I think the easiest thing to do is avoid at all cost and just buy the dip and use Mac D, and stochastic along with moving average. it will save you a fortune and endless days of confusion.

I agree with all the critical feedback here. Evaporation of the slingshot is one that bothers me the most. How many times did he reinforce that same nonsense only to have it disappear. I have tried every tier of Socrates and it is an utter mess of information and not likely coming from any computer at all. The terrible formatting and consistent typos in the detailed reports are proof there is no computer at all. I respect the posts from LateralusYellow but really there is no way to learn to use this garbled presentation for any reliable forecasting. Sure when the market goes straight up for 10 years people start to think they are trading with some edge but its not from Socrates. You can get the same or better results from any pivot point model. Martin is a legend in his own mind and his presentations are always contradicting themselves. The pro tier of Socrates is garbage and the penny pinching special reports that also offer no insight are also garbage. He is not out to help any little guy, he is just another scam guru exploiting the market for personal profit.

March 03, 2021, 05:48:45 AM
The more I dig into Armstrong the more bizarre it gets. The story about those coins is just one more crazy detail. How he can forget about that, as far as I understand they were stashed in his own mother's house? To whom the 2.5 Million went when everything was settled long time ago?

I read a lot of Armstrong's writings from the 90s lately, he basically said very much the same things back then as today. So he clearly lost his mind in jail.

Sometimes it looks to me he's not in control at all and is being used by some third party. Who knows who writes these blog posts, who really is behind socrates, who's managing these trolls. I think there are plenty of people in the back who live quite well from his doings
March 01, 2021, 05:11:24 AM
If you really want to screw things up for Armstrong you must target the payment processor who's processing all the payments going through his websites. Do you have any idea who's processing Armstrong's payments?

Thanks. I remember he wrote on his public blog it was a firm in Dubai or somewhere else in the Middle East. Martin Armstrong wrote in his own public blog that he had tremendous difficulties in the US. That is why he went abroad. At least that is what I think he wrote.

Approaching the problem from this angle looks like a logical conclusion and a good idea.

So let's do the thing. Who is it?

Scammers shouldn't have automatic credit card processing. It will have to stop anyway. Lets' speed that process up a little, that process of getting him in line with the other scammers.

I have updated the site with suggestions on the page:

Where and how to complain

It's a start. If scammers can leverage computers so can we. Let Google CPUs do the job for us. Any suggestions are welcome.

Martin Armstrong Moving out of his House?
 (Update)

You all have to look at Armstrongs latest interview with Greg Hunter. The camera has a slightly different view this time, you can see that his office is in the stage of moving out. He's also not alone, there's somebody behind the camera going through file folders. At some point you hear glass smashing into pieces and a guy enters the room in search for drinking water. He's clearly moving out, so where he's heading? Into the place where he already produced several videos in the hallways past months? Kinda Strange he's doing interviews while in the midst of moving out his beach house..lol

https://usawatchdog.com/rule-of-law-collapsed-in-usa-martin-armstrong/

Regarding some folder flipping noises in the background, and some older guy with some kind of spray bottle in his hand looking for something walking in and out briefly ...

Another possible scenario is (quite speculative actually):

Martin Armstrong has been caught claiming ownership of that hidden USD2.5 million rare coins cache. See:

Martin Armstrong guilty as charged for Contempt of Court because of his hiding coins based on the latest news

What if the receivers concluded that they had the smoking gun now and are progressing into phase 2 and are now looking for the remaining assets that he was accused of failing to return?

Are the people in his room law enforcement people?

Have they locked him up again?

Personally, I would not want to have ANYONE rummaging around in my house without my supervision. Really strange.

March 01, 2021, 04:47:01 AM
If you really want to screw things up for Armstrong you must target the payment processor who's processing all the payments going through his websites. Do you have any idea who's processing Armstrong's payments?
Pages:
Jump to: